AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
songs by disturbed Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
songs by disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
songs by disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
songs by disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
songs by disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
songs by disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
songs by disturbed Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
songs by disturbed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
songs by disturbed Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
songs by disturbed Vote_lcapsongs by disturbed Voting_barsongs by disturbed Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
songs by disturbed Vote_lcapsongs by disturbed Voting_barsongs by disturbed Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

songs by disturbed

Go down 
+4
EAGLE
Jack Rot
hitgen
spook
8 posters
AuthorMessage
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

songs by disturbed Empty
PostSubject: songs by disturbed   songs by disturbed Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:08 am

one of the greatest bands of all time

Last edited by spook on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hitgen
Corporal
Corporal
hitgen

songs by disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: songs by disturbed   songs by disturbed Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:49 am

I totally agree
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

songs by disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: songs by disturbed   songs by disturbed Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:56 am

i dont know why but every time i hear one of their songs, i just want to get up and get active. do something like go shhoting, biking, skating, or what ever.
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

songs by disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: songs by disturbed   songs by disturbed Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

songs by disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: songs by disturbed   songs by disturbed Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:01 pm

David has a godly voice.

never been one of my favorite bands, but they have stuck around surprisingly long since they came from that one hit wonder stage where bands like evanesence, godsmack, etc. didnt make it too far.....at least in my perspective.

theyre one of those, " i like that band, but i dont go around admiting it too much" for me. lol

overall, i like that new song! Smile
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

songs by disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: songs by disturbed   songs by disturbed Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Dan Donegan is one crazy ass guitarist he is great
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

songs by disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: songs by disturbed   songs by disturbed Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Disturbed is good stuff for sure. You can hear the older metal influence, bands like Machine Head (Circa 1994) paved the way for guys like this....which of course is a good thing.

Take a listen...oh and the video that goes along to it speaks for itself HOOYAH!

Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

songs by disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: songs by disturbed   songs by disturbed Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Jack Rot wrote:
David has a godly voice.

never been one of my favorite bands, but they have stuck around surprisingly long since they came from that one hit wonder stage where bands like evanesence, godsmack, etc. didnt make it too far.....at least in my perspective.

theyre one of those, " i like that band, but i dont go around admiting it too much" for me. lol

overall, i like that new song! Smile

well both vids i posted are in their new album. i like their music cause the always have that upbeat type of music and dont slow down much.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

songs by disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: songs by disturbed   songs by disturbed Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:08 pm

EuroSoft78 wrote:
Disturbed is good stuff for sure. You can hear the older metal influence, bands like Machine Head (Circa 1994) paved the way for guys like this....which of course is a good thing.

Take a listen...oh and the video that goes along to it speaks for itself HOOYAH!

1:43 Thru 1:47 looks like the road to HCM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

songs by disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: songs by disturbed   songs by disturbed Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:17 pm

NOBODY wrote:
EuroSoft78 wrote:

1:43 Thru 1:47 looks like the road to HCM.

Except the HCM trail is missing the blown up car lol! But that can be arranged Suspect
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

songs by disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: songs by disturbed   songs by disturbed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:04 am

i just listened to that song. its good but takes waaaaay to damn long to get started. i wouldnt normally listen to it cause of that
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

songs by disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: songs by disturbed   songs by disturbed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:02 am

this is what i would listen to to get pumped up
meaning of life by disturbed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

songs by disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: songs by disturbed   songs by disturbed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

songs by disturbed
Page 1 of 1