AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
The World War 2 Outpost! Vote_lcapThe World War 2 Outpost! Voting_barThe World War 2 Outpost! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
The World War 2 Outpost! Vote_lcapThe World War 2 Outpost! Voting_barThe World War 2 Outpost! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

The World War 2 Outpost!

Go down 
+4
SandDragon
Repo
predator2-58
tommygunner9
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

The World War 2 Outpost! Empty
PostSubject: The World War 2 Outpost!   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:24 am

Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: The World War 2 Outpost!   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:17 am

glad to hear you got your jump boot. break them in before you come out with them though. give them about 1-2 weeks of good use and you should be good for use in game.
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: The World War 2 Outpost!   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:16 pm

If you dont take the time to break em in they wont have the right give when you take a bad step.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: The World War 2 Outpost!   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:14 pm

Planning to come at you as a full blown German!

Already spotted several full metal weapons....Mauser, Kar98.....MP40, and MP44.....already got a P08 Luger!

I will be going to the gun show to find some evil Nazi shit!
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: The World War 2 Outpost!   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:25 pm

thank you guys for the advice, and i will be sure to follow it. and sanddragon that would be so kick ass, i didnt think you were still going through with the whole german thing. but do it man!! 2 historical enemies clash! lol
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: The World War 2 Outpost!   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:45 pm

http://www.surcompany.com/

The Following site is 99.9999% pure Evil NAZI GERMAN SHIT!

I will most likely be shopping here before the great war!
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: The World War 2 Outpost!   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:46 pm

nice!!! do it bro
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: The World War 2 Outpost!   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:22 am

I guess im a bit sensative to the whole SS nazi thing my being a jew and all so i only have 1 favor to ask. NO FUCKING DEATHS HEAD PINS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: The World War 2 Outpost!   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:15 am

I am going to have to agree with Predator on this one. Some subjects are real touchy for certain people. For example, that day you decided to wear your Vietnam era uniform at Rage....there was a Vietnam Vet that did not find it very amusing and you stirred up some feelings....not good ones either.

Now I am all for the true mil sim aspect of airsoft. I mean there are some people over in Europe and on the West Coast of the US that have it down to the thread of the clothing. Real intense stuff, but when you are a lone person doing it..well it can send the wrong message to some people that is all. And make sure you dont go getting an officer's uniform, because those guys would not fight, you want to make sure to get infantry.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: The World War 2 Outpost!   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:56 am

EuroSoft78 wrote:
I am going to have to agree with Predator on this one. Some subjects are real touchy for certain people. For example, that day you decided to wear your Vietnam era uniform at Rage....there was a Vietnam Vet that did not find it very amusing and you stirred up some feelings....not good ones either.

Now I am all for the true mil sim aspect of airsoft. I mean there are some people over in Europe and on the West Coast of the US that have it down to the thread of the clothing. Real intense stuff, but when you are a lone person doing it..well it can send the wrong message to some people that is all. And make sure you dont go getting an officer's uniform, because those guys would not fight, you want to make sure to get infantry.

You guys are right about the wimpy German officers... I was working on a soldier, but nothing too hard core! You Can't have a good guy without a bad guy!.....Oh and being alone ... If you do not start, when will it ever?
.... The old saying, If you build it, they will come!... I'm not about to let Tommy gunner go about in his paratrooper outfit, unchallenged!

There are in fact some hard core milisims that got the themes down like down to the uniform ........Desert storm,....The Taliban,,,Japanese WW2.....US Paratrooper,,,,Vietcong.....and US Marines......Hell!.... Germany 1942!.......This is hard core Era themes and we all can't play as T-shirt n00bs, Fighting Hippies, and Always the good old U.s.a.!...I see it like the North Vs the South....Good VS Evil.....Imperials VS The Rebels.....Who here would like to play as Darth Vader! affraid

There are too many players dressed in Desert camo, you guys all look the same!....Too many good guys!.....Don't forget you need a bad guy!

I am not actually emulating any of these guys This is just game role play!

My Gangster Mafia Outfit is just about the only neutral outfit I have, Lets have fun in our Hobby and enjoy every aspects and remember the folly's of WAR!

The World War 2 Outpost! P1014516

Players who take the time and money to do this are really just trying something extra special.... ENJOY IT!

The World War 2 Outpost! P1014614

The World War 2 Outpost! 46296412

The World War 2 Outpost! 49843410

Last edited by SandDragon on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: The World War 2 Outpost!   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:32 pm

eh, its just a game, anyone who gets offended by someones clothing style is just being picky about it. No one is going to take it lightly, being told what they cant/can wear, i have a USSR patch, and my friend has a German eagle patch......we get asked dumb ignorant questions all the time, like " are you guys nazi's ". -_- everyone is a nazi in their own way if you think about it, but that's getting technical. Anyways, this is a game to do what you CANT do in real life without going to jail. shooting other human being's and laughing about it.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: The World War 2 Outpost!   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:23 pm

Kind of long video- speed ahead to see bolt action!

A realistic Bolt action airsoft German Sniper Mauser... ENEMY AT THE GATE!

The World War 2 Outpost! Pa040711

If I get it I better not confuse it with my real one!

The World War 2 Outpost! Pa040712
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: The World War 2 Outpost!   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:08 pm

[url=http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=special&item=ZL-RG-MOSIN-C&search=special&rs=New Release&catid=&cat=]Mosin Nagant m1944 [/url]

Look at this WW2 Replica...even has a pig poker on the end.

[url=[url=http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008
Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: The World War 2 Outpost!   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:17 pm

EuroSoft78 wrote:

Hey bro, what the heck, we also fight!!! Get it right lol
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: The World War 2 Outpost!   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Thomas, I know officers fight in this day and age. I was talking about German officers, those guys just sat behind desks and let the grunts die while they collected the medals. I know plenty of officers in our military that have and will continue to pick up a rifle. This conversation was all about the German Uniform from WWII. Not todays military.
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: The World War 2 Outpost!   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:59 am

ahhhh those boots gave me blisters -____- still gotta break em in more
Back to top Go down
evil e
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
evil e

PostSubject: Re: The World War 2 Outpost!   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:29 am

I'm not exactly fond of the communist uniforms (I hate the maricons, and I think they should be executed in the center of a public plaza for all to see) My dad almost flipped out when he saw you dressed like a Viet-Cong because he fought in Nam'. But we have to keep in mind that it's only a game. You shouldn't get offended by the Nazi uniform because you know Sand Dragon is only doing it for the game. But I do agree that you shouldn't wear those things outside of our fields. Everyone knows who you are in our field, but not outside.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: The World War 2 Outpost!   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:43 pm

evil e wrote:
I'm not exactly fond of the communist uniforms (I hate the maricons, and I think they should be executed in the center of a public plaza for all to see) My dad almost flipped out when he saw you dressed like a Viet-Cong because he fought in Nam'. But we have to keep in mind that it's only a game. You shouldn't get offended by the Nazi uniform because you know Sand Dragon is only doing it for the game. But I do agree that you shouldn't wear those things outside of our fields. Everyone knows who you are in our field, but not outside.

Amen to that!

I only do it for the fun of the games, I happen to be a collector of Costumes, Hats, and other stuff!...Just wanna role play, that is all....It is historic in its article and it is what it is!....If we actually did a serious WW2 scenario where everyone seriously donned the gear, I would never Mickey mouse it!
Might as well enforce orange tips on all our guns and make everything look gay in Milisim!

We must take pride in all accuracies... even the Enemies!

This is a game and only to be seen by insiders only to the game, No one outside the event going to understand , unless it was briefed.
Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: The World War 2 Outpost!   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:18 am

tommygunner9 wrote:
ahhhh those boots gave me blisters -____- still gotta break em in more

You need to get your feet used to the wear of the boots. Breaking in your boots is the easy part.

I have patches of hard skin on my heels and toes, thus i dont get blisters anymore :-)
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: The World War 2 Outpost!   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:37 pm

hahaha you lucky bastard! Smile
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Know your Flags?   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:13 pm

For all those fanatics about my German and Japanese Flags, I have ordered more new stuff!

I wanted to settle and educate all you guys who do not know a WW1 flag from a Nazi Flag!

I have only brought forth German WW1 flags and do not intend to display the Nazi flag or use it in any games.

I did the research and will display them so now you can tell your friends they got it all wrong!

WW1 Kaiser Flag
The World War 2 Outpost! G_991111

WW1 Navy GERMAN JACK- IRON CROSS
The World War 2 Outpost! Unname11
WW1 German Army Flag
The World War 2 Outpost! Imperi10

Later on Adolf Hitler took power of Germany and replaced the old flag with his Evil shit!

German Navy jack WW2
The World War 2 Outpost! 31r1qf10

The World War 2 Outpost! Kreigs10

This is a NAZI FLAG!
The World War 2 Outpost! 540px-10

In some model kits available for modelers of ships and aircraft and other items these flags were offered with Original and variant non offensive versions- The Models of the Hindenburg are often displayed with all Swastikas Deleted!

Templar crosses here are fictional!

The World War 2 Outpost! German10

Probably what caused the airship to catch fire!
The World War 2 Outpost! 610

The World War 2 Outpost! Hinden10

Last edited by SandDragon on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: WW2 ..for some a 30 year war!   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Some bloody Japs plotting to Destroy ya! WW2 didn't really end until 1974, there were marooned soldiers still fighting with orders to fight and disrupt US action, The recall notice were often disbelieved and they were either hunted down or carefully recovered by other Japanese veterans who had to convince them the war was over!

During the Vietnam war The Japanese soldiers on all the other Isolated locations attacked US marines completely unaware that it was not a Japanese war!

The World War 2 Outpost! Japane11

Check out this link about the Last soldiers who eventually surrender.
Second Lieutenant Hiroo Onoda , Onoda Hiroo; born March 19, 1922) is a former Japanese army intelligence officer who fought in World War II, and did not surrender until 1974, having spent almost thirty years holding out in the Philippines. This makes him the penultimate Japanese holdout soldier of World War II, surrendering 7 months before Teruo Nakamura.

The Last Japanese soldier surrendered in 1974-the Japanese government located Onoda's commanding officer, Major Taniguchi, who had since become a bookseller. He flew to Lubang and on 9 March 1974 informed Onoda of the defeat of Japan and ordered him to lay down his arms.

The World War 2 Outpost! Onoda-10
Lieutenant Onoda emerged from the jungle 29 years after the end of World War II, and accepted the commanding officer's order of surrender in his uniform and sword, with his Arisaka Type 99 rifle still in operating condition, 500 rounds of ammunition and several hand grenades. This makes him the penultimate fighting Japanese soldier of the war, seven months before Teruo Nakamura.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroo_Onoda

They Fought Valiantly!.....And with Bloody Honor!...Ya they Bombed us and we bombed them!....This flag is still flown proudly at Japanese events!

The World War 2 Outpost! 800px-10

Last edited by SandDragon on Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: The World War 2 Outpost!   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Some Hogan hero's!

The World War 2 Outpost! Hogan_10

The World War 2 Outpost! Dsc00212
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: The World War 2 Outpost!   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:19 pm

hehehehe he THINKS i dont see him reaching for that luger xD
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: The World War 2 Outpost!   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:41 pm

I just placed an order on some replica German potato masher stick grenades with real wood and metal parts so they are just for cool good looks but also noticed some cool cardboard ones also offered that are cheap enough to toss and forget for more actual game play.

As seen in the Video these wicked firecrackers are great for airsoft combat are are only a one time use item and are completely biodegradable. This is a toss and forget item, though I believe the fuse is less than 7 seconds !

The World War 2 Outpost! German10

Also offered at the dollar tree are these cool toy plastic pineapple grenades that are quite a gag!... though they do not actually blow up they make a funny electronic noise beeping faster and faster and then simulate a blast!

The World War 2 Outpost! Thumbn10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World War 2 Outpost!   The World War 2 Outpost! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World War 2 Outpost!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next