AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Vote_lcapJan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Voting_barJan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Vote_lcapJan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Voting_barJan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day

Go down 
+3
Mirko
Rogue2
SandDragon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Empty
PostSubject: Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day   Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:16 pm

I saw a huge cache of tires littering the road along and near Fox hole and they all make perfect sand bags...so even if no one is going with me I will start rolling them over to the battlefield for sand bag style stacking...

Anyone want to seriously do any building?

Bring yer Machete and a few tools, maybe you can offer rope or help haul lumber...I still have all of Mirkos jar of screws and nails, I will bring them so charge up your power tools!....Scout the forest if you want that certain secret tree house.

I will be leaving for Fox hole around 10am and will be working til late, please drop in- I may be quite tired!

PS....I spoke with the owner of HO CHI MINH TRAILS and he said we have his permission to go and remove anything left there so I will need someone with a truck to haul out the H.R.O. tower or anything if ya wanna go salvage it!

PM me if you need to get his number to contact the owner of HO CHI MINH TRAILS... Access granted now GO for IT!
Back to top Go down
Rogue2

PostSubject: Re: Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day   Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:33 pm

if i'm done with my route early i might be able to stop by and help out
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

PostSubject: Re: Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day   Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:10 pm

I will try to pass by but make sure you guys team up so you do not go alone. You never know what can happen. Maybe the hobo is a canibal, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day   Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:23 pm

Mirko wrote:
I will try to pass by but make sure you guys team up so you do not go alone. You never know what can happen. Maybe the hobo is a canibal, I don't know.

LMAO

I will go and help out
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day   Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:07 pm

Lets all try to meet up at Fox hole... If you wanna coordinate fetching stuff from HO Chi Minh Trail, It is best to all meet up at the fox hole first to see who is present and what kind of tools and "hopefully trucks" and man power we got.

If it is just at Fox hole the primary plan is to roll those tires into position... there are a lot of them!... The stacking plan is for sandbag type pill boxes or bunkers....Maybe a pallet on top for a tower if we get it....It might be a good idea to bring if you have it a wheel barrow or dolly so materials can be rolled in.

also if a pick up truck is available, we can just load it up and drive it directly to the building sites or dump them nearby...The roads are not fully closed and only a bit of bush whacking!

Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Tire_s10
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day   Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:24 pm

If we find a shit load of tires than this can be built!

Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Tire_t11
Back to top Go down
silentghost/rouge 1
Private 1st class
silentghost/rouge 1

PostSubject: Re: Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day   Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:48 pm

hey sanddragon can i get your phone# cuz i might leave early from school and come help out.were only taking pictures tommarow so its no big deal.i need somebody # whos going tomarrow to see where you guys are and i dont get lost
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day   Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:55 pm

silentghost/rouge 1 wrote:
hey sanddragon can i get your phone# cuz i might leave early from school and come help out.were only taking pictures tommarow so its no big deal.i need somebody # whos going tomarrow to see where you guys are and i dont get lost

No kids ... The Hobo is indeed a CANNIBAL!

I will be there early and staying out long....Take into consideration that the school may be active so will be working stealth like!

I may park my car deep in the Fox hole!

If you are going ,,, just drop right in!
Back to top Go down
silentghost/rouge 1
Private 1st class
silentghost/rouge 1

PostSubject: Re: Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day   Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:06 pm

alright see you there!......well maybebut if i dont leave school early im definetly going after school
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day   Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:26 pm

I'll be there! Sanddragon, what time will you be there, let me know if you need me to pick up a few things from the trails and bring it to the hole?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day   Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:54 am

Mc_SourMonkey wrote:
I'll be there! Sanddragon, what time will you be there, let me know if you need me to pick up a few things from the trails and bring it to the hole?

will be leaving from around PB matrix at 10:30 am... will be eating break fast at the nearby burger king.

WEATHER UPDATE LOOKS BAD!.....RAINY......I will Log on the forum in the morning before leaving... For those of you who have my number and are going call me....Send me a PM and I give it- but not to everyone!

If the weather gets really bad tomorrow... do not go ... This is something that can be even done the following day... Thursday was projected to be SUNNY!

Back to top Go down
Claw99
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Claw99

PostSubject: I will try to be there   Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:47 am

I will try to be there..I have a full schedule today but lets see what happens.
Back to top Go down
http://netmasterscorp.net
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day   Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:20 am

Weather looks wet but not too bad..Me and MC sourmonkey are going anyways....We are taking off now!

Todays weather is 60 percent chance of rain... It is wet !... wind west 18 mph

Dress well I will have my rain coat...this is a wet cold front.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day   Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jan 26th Wensday... Fox hole Construction day
Page 1 of 1