AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Vote_lcapSFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Voting_barSFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Vote_lcapSFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Voting_barSFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle....

Go down 
+2
destroyer
SFAA, Inc.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Empty
PostSubject: SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle....   SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:55 pm

What a success...Im beat, I will add so much more later, but just to give you an idea...

This guy:
SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... 18009310

Was controlling this:
SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... 16724910

Thanks to those from SFAR that showed up. Appreciate you making the drive and glad to see that someone from the group won some serious prizes. Hope to see more of you guys at the next event we do.

If you would like to see photos from the event you can check it out here:

Album 1 - https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=35938&id=133450183363038

Album 2 - https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=35942&id=133450183363038
Back to top Go down
destroyer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
destroyer

PostSubject: Re: SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle....   SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:00 am

i and my squad, enjoyed the event and out glad to support your cause, good work out there! viva airsoft!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle....   SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:49 pm

I set off from PB matrix in Convoy with MC- sourmonkey and crew using my GPS to get there...arrived early and was a nice drive.

SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... P1014626

SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... P1014710

Being greeted by our Host...Thanks for the free bag of goodies!... I was like so out of ammo!

Lots of nice people at the BBQ, I parked my Echo 1 drum RPK along side for a duo display so that people can see it with a drum mounted.

SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... P1014713

SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... 16720310
Guns displayed at the table:
SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... P1014711

SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... P1014716

SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... P1014712

I was the only person out wearing full Charlie milisim outfits- No one really cosplayed other than wearing some camo pants and t shirts...I went to the car and pulled out this little RC German Tank and drove it around the people lining up for hamburgers and occasionally shooting someone.

SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... P1014719

SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... P1014715

SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... P1014723

Some kid I met told me of his enthusiasm for the sport and yet had no airsoft gun was later given an airsoft gun from a guy who won it in a raffle...

SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... 16782410

Congratulations!

SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... 16728811

Crazy ZEN MASTER!
SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Cid_0310

CHARLIE WAS HERE!
SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... P1014714

SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... P1014717

SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... P1014718

Later on I went over to the nearby Japanese gardens and took a nice relaxing walk...some people thought I was a local enthusiast but I really am that festive!

Good thing I brought a matching Japanese umbrella because it was really hot and sunny!

SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... 18171811

SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... P1014810

The garden is truly a fantastic cultural experience, I highly recommend you never pass up a chance to see such exotic locations whenever possible.

Though there is a gift shop with many nice trinkets , there are some thing s here that we cannot have the time , space or land to grow and own.

SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... P1014811

SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... P1014812

SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... P1014720

SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... P1014721

SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... P1014722

Last edited by SandDragon on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle....   SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:58 pm

for all the ppl that talk crap about echo 1, suck it!!!!

looks like everyone got something at the BBQ, nice!
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle....   SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:25 pm

Jack Rot wrote:
for all the ppl that talk crap about echo 1, suck it!!!!

looks like everyone got something at the BBQ, nice!

LOL. Thats one way to put it Jack. Echo1 is really stepping up their game these days. With the M28, the XCR coming and and the 240 Bravo they are setting the standard in craftsmanship for US based manufacturers. They are 100% behind the SFAA and what it stands for. Expect to see much more stuff coming from them and us.

And yes the BBQ was a great time for sure. We are working to do more fundraisers and hoping to do them closer to your area so you can all be a part of this movement within the industry. We have so much more support than we originally expected now, it can only bring positive things for our community. So be on the lookout for something soon from the SFAA and its sponsors.

And that has got to be such a horrible shot of me. LOL But hey glad you guys liked the free stuff, the BBs were there for the reason of the RPK alone...im sure you go through enough down there.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle....   SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:42 pm

did i spy robcat, spartan, and smoke in those pics?? along with you also shooter lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle....   SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:43 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
did i spy robcat, spartan, and smoke in those pics?? along with you also shooter lol Razz
i know i could very easily be wrong, but its been a while since ive seen any of them so i figured i would ask
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle....   SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:11 pm

Well, yes Shooter is me. That was not Smoke that was Buster from FAU Airsoft, good people. and yeah Robcat as well. He is spearheading the FAU Airsoft Organization right now and they will have an exclusive agreement with the SFAA in regards to training grounds. Just another way the airsoft community is becoming more recognized. We are going through all official channels to make it right.

And yes that is Spartacus Prime! He is making a comeback. He now owns another M4. He house got broken into and they took a ton of his stuff. Hes got a ton of new gear from his buddy who came back from Astan. He will be putting together a fundraiser game in the near future to help get the field up and running. Sparta War Games is coming back.
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle....   SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:47 am

Hey, sNd dragon, i have that same you were controlling
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle....   SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:42 pm

SEABEE wrote:
Hey, sNd dragon, i have that same you were controlling

You Got a TANK? Bring your tank and we will do an RC tank battle!

SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... P1014725
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle....   SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SFAA Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle....
Page 1 of 1