AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Vote_lcapEnter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Voting_barEnter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Vote_lcapEnter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Voting_barEnter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Empty
PostSubject: Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol   Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 am

Our Fundraiser BBQ was a success, but we still need to raise more funds. We are getting closer much quicker than we anticipated. Now some know and some dont, but were were going to raffle off some items that did not make it to us in time due to Mother Nature.

However, someone was kind enough to walk off with the bag that contained the raffle tickets. We WERE going to just raffle off a pistol to those ticket holders, but thought it would be unfair to those who possibly could not attend. So the Board of Directors came up with an idea that will not only help raise more money, but still give those a chance who donated so much to begin with a chance to still win something.

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION!

If a person has a raffle ticket from the BBQ, he/she must take a photo with a couple of their tickets if not all of them. The photo must then be posted on our facebook page.

If a person has purchased a t-shirt, he/she must take a photo of them wearing it in support of SFAA then that photo must be posted on the facebook page. More points for creativity.

THE PEOPLE MENTIONED ABOVE HAVE ALREADY BEEN ENTERED INTO THE DRAWING. THERE IS NO NEED TO MAKE ANY OTHER DONATIONS

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

If you were unable to attend the Fundraiser BBQ and Raffle and you would still like a chance to win something, you can go right ahead by purchasing a t-shirt from our website at www.sf-aa.org/donations. Once you get your shirt, you will then have to take a photo and post it on the facebook page. Again, points for creativity.

This contest/fundraiser will be going on from today 2/10/2011 until 3/10/2011.
At that point, we will randomly pick a name from all the people in the photo album created specifically for this contest and the winner will get a KWA KP8 Compact, Black and Tan Gas Blowback Pistol.

Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Airsof11

YOU MUST POST A PHOTO TO BE ENTERED INTO THE CONTEST....NO EXCEPTIONS. THIS GOES FOR THOSE WITH JUST A RAFFLE TICKET AS WELL.

Here is the link to the facebook page to upload. https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Florida-Airsoft-Association-Inc/133450183363038
If you are not the facebook type, upload the photo here and we will put it in the photo album for you.

DRAWING IS ON 3/25/2011

And please, this thread was not created to hear if you like or dislike KWA Pistols, so please keep those comments to yourself.

Last edited by SFAA, Inc. on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol   Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:37 am

Nice Pistol...Don't worry, I will not try to enter the contest but I will Rally the troops!

Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol 16728812

Now get in there and try and win it!
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol   Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:59 am

So far we have 5 entries. Two of which are raffle ticket holders.
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol   Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:01 pm

SFAA, Inc. wrote:

If you are not the facebook type, upload the photo here and we will put it in the photo album for you.

Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Dscn1911
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol   Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:13 pm

Boom, you are now entered into the contest. Thanks for posting up the pics.
Back to top Go down
DOC
Corporal
Corporal
DOC

PostSubject: Shooter The link is not working   Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:10 pm

Hey Guys, Sorry I could not make it to the BBQ but i was busy with some work and study, could you please review the link, I am trying to buy 2 shirts to help but I can't find the site to do it, every time I hit that link it opens a page with this message:

"Whoops! Whatever you are looking for cannot be found".

I not, just send me the paypal accoount in a PM and I will send you the payment to buy the t-shirts.

Thanks.

DOC.
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol   Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:17 pm

Ahh sorry about that one. We updated our website. The new link is www.sf-aa.org/donations. Thanks for your support.
Back to top Go down
DOC
Corporal
Corporal
DOC

PostSubject: Thanks   Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:31 pm

Thanks Nobody, Donation Donr, waiting for my T-Shirts, keep the good work guys, hope to see you soon.

DOC.
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol   Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:57 pm

Doc, thanks so much! We will get the T-Shirt out to you as soon as they are in. We appreciate your support!
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol   Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:08 am

So guys only 16 days left and only 13 entries for the SUPPORT SFAA, WIN A KWA PISTOL contest. Enter now before its too late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol   Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter to win a KWA KP8 Pistol
Page 1 of 1