AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Vote_lcapAirsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Voting_barAirsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Vote_lcapAirsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Voting_barAirsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate

Go down 
+3
Gmery
Jester
SandDragon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate   Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:31 am

I am planning on getting a nice RPG / Bazooka, but I will need feed back on the rules of War.

What is an RPG / Bazooka kill count?

I know that the Rpg is ment to hit a zone near and so direct hits may be slim so It must be a splash kill.

Is it to be honored if fired into a room?

How close to the target is a kill ?, or all in a room is dead!

we can get an RPG to also fire airsoft but that might be more like a shotgun blast so we want to opt for a football class missle.

What kind of Honor system is already in place for RPG / Bazookas?

I would like to add my own Idea that the honored dead also recover the missle for later reuse since they not as cheaplly expendable as airsoft ammo!

All players , Your feed back on this matter is greatlly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate   Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:13 pm

SandDragon wrote:
I am planning on getting a nice RPG / Bazooka, but I will need feed back on the rules of War.

What is an RPG / Bazooka kill count?

I know that the Rpg is ment to hit a zone near and so direct hits may be slim so It must be a splash kill.

Is it to be honored if fired into a room?

How close to the target is a kill ?, or all in a room is dead!

we can get an RPG to also fire airsoft but that might be more like a shotgun blast so we want to opt for a football class missle.

What kind of Honor system is already in place for RPG / Bazookas?

I would like to add my own Idea that the honored dead also recover the missle for later reuse since they not as cheaplly expendable as airsoft ammo!

All players , Your feed back on this matter is greatlly appreciated.

well in most places...(98%) theyre both splash and direct hit kills. if it misses then wherever the missile lands it gets a 20 ft kill radius. missiles and rockets differ from grenades in where they get 10 feet.
if you shoot an rpg into a room everyones dead including teammates (friendly fire isnt friendly)

also if your looking for a missile then id recomend a foam rocket like you said. i use them in my grenade launcher and they get more distance and are more recognizable than using bbs.

the honor system just goes for the enemy. if theyre in a room then they cant deny theyre dead. if theyre in a field then youll just have to hope they feel like calling it. many people wont like getting taken out with it and try to argue.. theyll just have to get used to it.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate   Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:28 am

I actually found a really cheap hand pumped missle launcher, It may not look like an authentic RPG but it works! the little thing is found in the toy section of Walmart and is only 3 dollars, makes a whistling sound too!

It will only fly as hard as you can pump the handle so I don't know it's range....anyone here know of great RPGs?

Are they worth it as they are clearly offensive weapons/ Defense is rather weak given limited ammo?!
Back to top Go down
Gmery
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Gmery

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate   Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:43 pm

you can try apply the same mechanism as the famous potato cannon with that one care to try? haha
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate   Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Why have people decided to post on old topics now?
Back to top Go down
Gmery
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Gmery

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate   Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:57 pm

BOOM wrote:

Sorry :p
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate   Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:54 pm

BOOM wrote:

No Topic is ever too Old to restart Discussion on....This is an Internet game Forum and people will be always dropping in on topics reguardless of how old they were posted... people will always ask questions... be nice and help us post good answers.
Back to top Go down
XIII
Private 1st class
XIII

PostSubject: hah   Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:03 am

Been there, done that, working on something more exiting now Wink
but seriously. if you guys want to start using bazookas, im going to start bringing mine. it has the ability to project a "wall" of 1200 bbs at 300fps Smile with a range of 150ft Wink
Back to top Go down
http://perfectsoldiersmiami.freeforums.org/index.php
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate   Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:23 am

ill just bring a potato gun. more fun and more range
Back to top Go down
XIII
Private 1st class
XIII

PostSubject: bring it :)   Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:29 am

Bring it, we shall see who's whall go furthest Smile mine can punt a full water bottle over 2500 feet at 180fps Wink
Back to top Go down
GizMo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GizMo

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate   Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:02 am

predator2-58 wrote:
ill just bring a potato gun. more fun and more range
DONT START NOW....CUZ I WILL PUT ON MY THINKING CAP AND GO TO MY EVIL LAB TO WHIP UP A CONTRACTION THAT WILL KNOCK YOUR SUCKS OFF...LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuiko
XIII
Private 1st class
XIII

PostSubject: hah   Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:52 am

lmao. this guy would show up with a tank that shoots lazers.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate   Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:58 am

we should all stop now, or ill have to start up my half dead brain and invent something that'll nuke bb's into the whole field
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate   Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft Rocket propelled grenade RPG/ Bazooka Rules / Edicate
Page 1 of 1