AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening Vote_lcapAAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening Voting_barAAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening Vote_lcapAAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening Voting_barAAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ACE
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ACE

AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening Empty
PostSubject: AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening   AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:03 pm

How did everyone like the grand opening event? What did you like? What didn't you like? What would you like to see added to next month's event?

________________________________________________________________________________
I truly found the stress tests to be one of the best parts for the day. I really hope to see more stress tests to be implemented at the future events. Possible multiple stress tests to challenge peoples abilities.

An example of the stress test we did yesterday for those that truly missed out. At the blow of a whistle you start:

-Ten push-ups, then you
-Sprint twenty yds, then turn around
-Sprint twenty yds back and pick up your rifle, then
-Sprint 30 yds, then you
-Drop and do 5 more push-ups, then you
-Sprint another 20 yds and fire 6 rounds on semi-auto at a target that is about 20 yds away.

It takes 4 hits on the head-sized target to qualify.

I would like to see of those added as well as the ability to hit the house from different angles instead of giving one point of entry.
________________________________________________________________________________

What does everyone else think?

BTW: Thank you Jester and everyone else that stayed and help clean up the bbs from the killhouse. It is greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening   AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:54 pm

i would like to see the scores from each event lol or atleast the winners
Back to top Go down
ACE
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ACE

PostSubject: Re: AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening   AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:59 pm

I believe he said he was going to post that within the next couple days on the technon tactical facebook page. I am not 100% sure though. I will try to find out from Breed.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening   AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:02 pm

Me and my team all had a BLAST
Nice meeting the SOG team, and seeing some old faces from the silo days!

great day, and great comps. The shooting under stress test really opens your eyes to your abilities. Our guys had to do a 20 second squat then drop to plank then stand then drop several times, 5 situps, stand then sprint the 20 yards, turn back for 20 yrds more pick up rifle and run the 30 followed by 5 pushups then the run to the targets for the 6 shots

My favorite comp was the 5 minute hostage rescue and the 25 second solo target run.

I would really love to see some force on force 6man team vs 6 man team scenarios like hostage rescue etc

and maybe some cameras placed in the ceilings so that the teams could review their run in the shoot house.

I definetly see myself going to the next event cheers
Back to top Go down
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

PostSubject: Re: AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening   AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:19 pm

Thanks for the input this is how we make things better ,all things addresed will be implemented and scores will be posted. we will be adding some more to the stress test and more force on force.we will also at some point be going into some night scenerios, for dark ops.i will be getting with technon this week and going over some things sorry for the delay guys we had a big event to cover and now we are back and settled in. technoin has opened a separated FB page directed towards airsoft,all things will be posted there for future events and details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening   AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AAR: Technon Tactical Grand Opening
Page 1 of 1