AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Vote_lcapJapan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Voting_barJapan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Vote_lcapJapan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Voting_barJapan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis

Go down 
+2
EAGLE
SFAA, Inc.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Empty
PostSubject: Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis   Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:18 am

Massive 8.9 earhtquake hits and then a 30 foot tsunami came tearing through Northern Japan.Hundreds injured and missing, 20+ dead. They have been ripped apart by aftershocks ranging from 4-6 on the scale.

Ive got some friend standing on rooftops right now and have lost their homes. My thoughts and prayers go out to all those who are dealing with this horrific ordeal.
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis   Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:58 am

Too add now, close to 200-300 people could be dead and they are evacuating an 3km area near one of the nuclear reactors.

Hawaii is starting to get hit from a tsunami as well.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis   Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:06 pm

dammit poor Tokyo Marui !!!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis   Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:21 pm

EAGLE wrote:

looks like many Japanese thing s will become affected...What if Sony Playstation , and Nintendo HQ building collapsed! also with several important creative facilities that make all the cool stuff?

It may very well be possible that out of the more than 700 people missing of killed that someone among them was a very important person behind the creative works...A Tokyo Marui guy designing stuff and gets taken out before he can turn in his final work!

Pray for those that the hand of god has not taken them of there facilities...Culturally speaking ,I always wanted to go visit Japan and see life as a Japanese person maybe even become a resident one day...Hopefully the beautiful architecture will withstand it all and even those wonderful ancient Japanese Castles.

Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis 800px-11

Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis 800px-10
BEWARE AND NEVER TURN YOUR BACK UPON THE SEA!
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis   Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:10 pm

EAGLE wrote:

you sir are an ass the first thing you think of is Tokyo marui and not the thousands of people who's lives have been ruined and not to mention the marines stationed in japan if so thats pathetic
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis   Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:13 pm

MAG wrote:
EAGLE wrote:

you sir are an ass the first thing you think of is Tokyo marui and not the thousands of people who's lives have been ruined and not to mention the marines stationed in japan if so thats pathetic

i was about to say this^^
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis   Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:16 pm

wow u think i am an ass all i said is poor marui mag u always got to say something
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis   Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:34 pm

Bacl on topic. The Japanese Government has declared a state of emergency due to the cooling systems failing at more than one nuclear power plant. Couple of my friends are not within the evacuation radius, but they are close enough to be scared sh**less.

I with you Sanddragon its definitely a place I would love to visit. Lots of friends from school and my younger days over there. Its such an advanced and civilized country. You have Tokyo and then you have the ancient areas that are just breathtaking.

It really is a tragedy and it has already taken a toll on the economy and will continue to get worse.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis   Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:39 pm

shit i wonder how much everything is gonna cost to repair or is the end near 2012 !!!!!!!! jk jk
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis   Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:20 am

SFAA, Inc. wrote:
Bacl on topic. The Japanese Government has declared a state of emergency due to the cooling systems failing at more than one nuclear power plant. Couple of my friends are not within the evacuation radius, but they are close enough to be scared sh**less.

I with you Sanddragon its definitely a place I would love to visit. Lots of friends from school and my younger days over there. Its such an advanced and civilized country. You have Tokyo and then you have the ancient areas that are just breathtaking.

It really is a tragedy and it has already taken a toll on the economy and will continue to get worse.

holy crap Shocked if i was in japan i would just leave completely until that gets fixed.
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis   Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:01 am

Eagle, we are aware of your political and racial views. I would appreciate it, if you would leave your childish comments to yourself. Your ignorance does nothing but make you look worse. And just a heads up, do you realize how many Americans live in Japan? Just look it up, before you start talking about a city you think you care nothing about. Please, do the adult thing here and if you have nothing to add to this topic, just keep it you yourself. Thank you.

Back on topic! One of the nuclear plants had an explosion and now radioactive material is in the air. A evacuation area of 20km has been set forth. This is really a horrible time for Japan and this will have an hell of an effect on the world. Close to 1,000+ feared dead now.

Devin, Tokyo airport is running, they have no roads to it and no trains, but they are doing what they can to let people evacuate where and when they can. So you have the same mindset as the others. I have to hand it to the Japanese Prime Minister and how they are handling this. However they should have accepted the coolant from the US to help with the reactors.

The good news in all of this. All United States Military Personnel are accounted for. Not one injury to our men and women. HOOYAH!

Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis   Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:59 am

Wow a nuclear leak now? Thats pretty damn horrible, and the radioactive material will reach the rest of the world, and that radiation isnt going away till it decays, which takes years. Was the explosion large?
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis   Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:55 am

The entire north wall was blown out. There are towns in the northern areas of Japan where 60% of the population is unaccounted.
I found this incredible image that someone designed to help raise money for the Red Cross.

Designed by Signalnoise.
http://blog.signalnoise.com/

Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis 17281610
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis   Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:48 pm

DEVIN wrote:
SFAA, Inc. wrote:

holy crap Shocked if i was in japan i would just leave completely until that gets fixed.

If offered a ticket to Fly to Japan... I would go!

Doesn't matter to me if Japan was rocked...It wouldn't quite stop this tourist from visiting the parts that were not hit as well as partaking in learning Japanese culture and language!

I would also help if I could.
Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis 18171810

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis   Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japan Rocked by Earthquakes and Tsunamis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRSOFT RESERVE :: World News-
Jump to: