AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Vote_lcapIS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Voting_barIS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Vote_lcapIS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Voting_barIS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY

Go down 
+9
willy wonka
BlackHawk
SEABEE
SandDragon
gonzalo
Randy
Jester
onotix
Ariel
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Empty
PostSubject: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Guys i know alot of people see sand dragon and see him come dressed in his vietcong outfit and say where did this guy come from or he must be smoking that good shit or he is crazy or something is not right with him. I thought all that also as many if not most of you guys think about sand dragon and especily when we first saw him in action screaming out vietcong war cries i was like WHERE DID THIS GUY COME FROM lol. Also the way he talks is differnt and him himself standsout out of all of the airsofters that play. Alot of people dont take him seriously like i dident at first causeing like he said guys to act like dick torwards him his first two weekends. But apon me hearing and looking at some videos on youtube i said whoa and wow this guys is something else but in a good way i want to let the video speak for itself so take a look at it and maybe after this you guys will sit back and think wow this guy is not crazy at all or high. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te9vmQmFigY&feature=related

Sanddragon i did this not to expose you or nothing but i was really impressed by your work and i think if more people on the field see what you can do with your mind and talent maybe they will respect you more and not act like such big dicks towards you anymore sorry if this offended you in anyway cause that was not my intenstions.

Last edited by Ariel on Mon May 03, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:28 pm

sanddragon is a pretty cool guy he dresses like a Vietcong and is not afraid of anything
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:32 pm

lmfao sanddragon is a cool guy, i like his acting skills on the battlefield......but he still smokes the good shit LMFAO!
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:51 pm

Ya im with ariel at first i was thinking of him as a racist crazy basterd lol! but then later on i started to respect him and i hope more people get into the game as much as he does. Very Happy remember this does not mean i need you to come in a german outfit(do it if you want). alien
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:55 pm

the video was amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:25 pm

He is really cool guy really funny 2.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:14 pm

[quote="Ariel"]

WOW!!!
thanks for posting my Youtube channel as I didn't know how !

This pretty much explains why I call myself SANDDRAGON because I am the sole sandcastle guy that represents for the city of Miami beach.

I have been trained to always look outside the box and with an open mind,and see possible money making opertunities!

When I first got to SILO and later SFAR I had a Cammo outfit and a security guard hat, I came and saw way too many players looking and playing with US Army style airsoft gear, so I am going all out with just enemy style uniform and weapons theme...

What I wear is just a Theme and may even hint my inspiration for the game fight style,,, this is only for the game!

The RPG was just one of those crazy projects that I helped build for my team in my workshop and with my sand dollars!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:50 pm

Randy wrote:
Ya im with ariel at first i was thinking of him as a racist crazy basterd lol! but then later on i started to respect him and i hope more people get into the game as much as he does. Very Happy remember this does not mean i need you to come in a german outfit(do it if you want). alien

The outfit is all part of the war theme and is just a part of the game, The German outfit and gear is expensive and I was looking into Japanese WW2 gear or other Enemy themes.
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:24 pm

CHARLIE dont listen to haters. keep it up man. pretty soon we will have the taliban show up
Back to top Go down
BlackHawk
Private 1st class
BlackHawk

PostSubject: Re: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:54 pm

星星之火可以燎原
Back to top Go down
willy wonka
Private 1st class
willy wonka

PostSubject: Re: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:07 pm

He's far from crazy, he's just a fun loving dude that's easy to get along with. If anything i'll dress up one day as a taliban Smile
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:28 am

[quote="willy wonka"]

We are building that NOOB Seeking missle but it seems to always return to the guy who fired it!

lol!

Last edited by SandDragon on Tue May 04, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:31 pm

i call dressing up as a storm trooper
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:18 pm

onotix wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:42 pm

onotix wrote:

lmao too late i already called it
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Jester wrote:
onotix wrote:

I sense the Dark side of the force in this one!

Report to the Sith academy for aprenticeship, seek Darth SandDragon!

Last edited by SandDragon on Wed May 05, 2010 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : better quote and a typo!)
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Jester wrote:
onotix wrote:

HEY HEY NO! NO! I ALREADY CALLED IT ITS NOT YOURS >:O
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:25 pm

ive been saying it at the fiields forever lol sooooo YEAH
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:36 pm

Jester wrote:
ive been saying it at the fiields forever lol sooooo YEAH
sad face
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:50 pm

lmfao stormtrooper face
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:51 pm

IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Sad-storm-trooper
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:14 pm

onotix wrote:
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:13 pm

onotix wrote:

dude i almost had a heart attack!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:14 am

Hey As a promotion for mothers day why dosent someone come dressd as a mother/Tranny with red lipstick heels the whole work. Like that we can play a senerio where we have to save our mother and carry her out of the building without letting her get shot lol
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:56 am

lmfao thatd be a hoot. i vote it should be one of the younger ones, that way itd be easier to carry them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY   IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IS SAND DRAGON CRAZY
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next