AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
VFC M4 E-series w/ Prommy TBB, NeoStrike Chamber, SCS nub+ extras Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
VFC M4 E-series w/ Prommy TBB, NeoStrike Chamber, SCS nub+ extras Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
VFC M4 E-series w/ Prommy TBB, NeoStrike Chamber, SCS nub+ extras Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
VFC M4 E-series w/ Prommy TBB, NeoStrike Chamber, SCS nub+ extras Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
VFC M4 E-series w/ Prommy TBB, NeoStrike Chamber, SCS nub+ extras Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
VFC M4 E-series w/ Prommy TBB, NeoStrike Chamber, SCS nub+ extras Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
VFC M4 E-series w/ Prommy TBB, NeoStrike Chamber, SCS nub+ extras Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
VFC M4 E-series w/ Prommy TBB, NeoStrike Chamber, SCS nub+ extras Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
VFC M4 E-series w/ Prommy TBB, NeoStrike Chamber, SCS nub+ extras Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
VFC M4 E-series w/ Prommy TBB, NeoStrike Chamber, SCS nub+ extras Vote_lcapVFC M4 E-series w/ Prommy TBB, NeoStrike Chamber, SCS nub+ extras Voting_barVFC M4 E-series w/ Prommy TBB, NeoStrike Chamber, SCS nub+ extras Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
VFC M4 E-series w/ Prommy TBB, NeoStrike Chamber, SCS nub+ extras Vote_lcapVFC M4 E-series w/ Prommy TBB, NeoStrike Chamber, SCS nub+ extras Voting_barVFC M4 E-series w/ Prommy TBB, NeoStrike Chamber, SCS nub+ extras Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

VFC M4 E-series w/ Prommy TBB, NeoStrike Chamber, SCS nub+ extras

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thorgouge
Private 1st class

VFC M4 E-series w/ Prommy TBB, NeoStrike Chamber, SCS nub+ extras Empty
PostSubject: VFC M4 E-series w/ Prommy TBB, NeoStrike Chamber, SCS nub+ extras   VFC M4 E-series w/ Prommy TBB, NeoStrike Chamber, SCS nub+ extras Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:44 pm

Decided to buy a new AEG since I apparently hate money, and so I'm selling one of my rifles to put toward it. This is the post I wrote for Craigslist, so some of it is redudant and you can skip passed it. Skip to the bottom to see the list of everything included as well as price. I can work down the price slightly so email me at Thorgouge@yahoo.com I reply to my email through my phone within minutes of receiving it so you won't have to wait days to have a conversation with me. Obviously, emailing me is infinitely better than PMing me.

Up for sale is a carefully upgraded and maintained full metal VFC M4 Airsoft AEG. As you may know, VFC is among the top ranked Airsoft companies and is known for making incredibly well-made Airsoft replicas. VFC, is known for its unmatched quality both internally and externally. This gun is in high demand and is currently out of stock on most Airsoft websites, including Airsoftgi. I have owned this gun for just less than six months and have only fielded it a handful of times. It has always performed beautifully and I've never had any issues with it. It has always been maintained to be kept in pristine condition. Needless to say, this has been adult owned.

VFC M4 specs:
-400 FPS
-Full Metal Body
-Laser Etched logos on lower receiver
-Functional Bolt Catch (the bolt cover actually locks back, allowing for incredibly easy hop-up adjustment)
-Functional Charging Handle
-5 point fully adjustable stock
-full metal birdcage flash hider
-Removable full metal carry handle

VFC M4 gearbox specs:
Video review of M4 gearbox: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4cfIj5asmg&feature=related
-strong metal gearbox shell
-six 8mm metal bushings- flush to gearbox
-metal selector plate
-O ring on air nozzle
-m120 spring
-aluminum ported piston head
-metal spring guide
-precision cut auto-shimming gears with sector chip

As you can see, the VFC M4 gearbox comes with a standard m120 spring that pulls at ~400fps. Additionally, with the high quality metal gearbox parts, this gearbox can easily pull an m130 without fear of breaking parts. Thus, you can achieve even greater distance and FPS by simply adding a more powerful spring and leaving everything else stock.

Less than a month ago, I had a highly skilled Airsmith install several parts into the gun, which I am including:
-Prometheus 363mm 6.03mm stainless steel tightbore barrel
-Prometheus Neo-strike full metal hop-up chamber
-Systema bucking
-SCS Concave hop-up nub (Legitimate part purchased straight from the man who makes them, NOT a knockoff)
-The barrel has also been properly spaced to prevent accuracy loss due to barrel vibrations

The M4 with these upgrades installed has seen less than 2000 rounds fired through it. They are literally brand new.

Combined list of everything you will receive in this incredible Airsoft package:

-VFC full metal M4 AEG replica
-Prometheus 636mm 6.03 tightbore barrel
-Prometheus Neo-Strike full metal hop-up chamber
-SCS concave nub (not a knockoff)
-Systema bucking
-2000 Echo 1 .25 match grade bbs
-VFC included 120rd metal midcap magazine
-400rd metal hicap magazine
-Attachable metal handguard rail to allow for a foregrip, laser or anything you may want to install to the handguard
-Metal rail designed to attach to the carry handle for raised optics, with open space to use iron sights while the rail is installed
-Stock VFC barrel, hop-up and bucking. The stock barrel is 6.05mm.

Combined cost if purchased from retailers: $500 + shipping + waiting time

Price of this entire Airsoft package here: $399

Please email me with any questions, concerns, ANYTHING. I respond to my email within minutes and will provide a phone number if you ask. I will edit this post to include pictures of my gun as well as everything included as soon as possible. Otherwise, email me and I will send photos to you once I have them.

Back to top Go down

VFC M4 E-series w/ Prommy TBB, NeoStrike Chamber, SCS nub+ extras
Page 1 of 1