AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
desert marpat for sale and other things Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
desert marpat for sale and other things Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
desert marpat for sale and other things Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
desert marpat for sale and other things Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
desert marpat for sale and other things Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
desert marpat for sale and other things Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
desert marpat for sale and other things Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
desert marpat for sale and other things Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
desert marpat for sale and other things Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
desert marpat for sale and other things Vote_lcapdesert marpat for sale and other things Voting_bardesert marpat for sale and other things Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
desert marpat for sale and other things Vote_lcapdesert marpat for sale and other things Voting_bardesert marpat for sale and other things Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

desert marpat for sale and other things

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

desert marpat for sale and other things Empty
PostSubject: desert marpat for sale and other things   desert marpat for sale and other things Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:51 pm

i have one desert marpat top in small regular laying around that i dont use in great condition no tears or anything is real marpat has ega on a chest pocket willing to let it go for ether 25 dollars or trades. i also have 3 hi-caps for sale 2 g&g 450 round m4 mags and one dboys scar 300 rd hi cap in tan, one of the g&g mags has 5.56mm marks on the side the other doesnt im selling 1 for 20 dollars or sutiable trades or 2 for 35 or suitable trades or all three for 45 or good trades,i also have a standard vert grip that i will sell for 5 dollars and a tan pantac molle dump pouch for ten dollars and fable three for xbox for 30 dollars

trades i am looking for

woodland pants and top in small reg

dcu pants in small reg

replica armor plates

Last edited by MAG on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: desert marpat for sale and other things   desert marpat for sale and other things Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:26 pm

also just found an acu patrol cap and acu hydro carrier both legit gear acu patrol cap for ten hyfro for 30 without bladder
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: desert marpat for sale and other things   desert marpat for sale and other things Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:32 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: desert marpat for sale and other things   desert marpat for sale and other things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

desert marpat for sale and other things
Page 1 of 1