AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Vote_lcapPB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Voting_barPB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Vote_lcapPB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Voting_barPB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Empty
PostSubject: PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear!   PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:30 pm

Just Dropped in on Leo of PB matrix and from what I was told there was a game going on today!

News to me!... If I had of known I would have attend it but there apparently were no Roll calls posted here!

I was also told that soon they will have a phone number set up there so players can call up and get a heads up on how many players are already there.

Already set up and restored are 2 tree houses...It is now hosting both paint ball and airsoft!

A 10 dollar CASH entree fee and waiver required...call PB matrix for details.

You are required to use Biodegradable type bb ammo.

There is an FPS limit- ask Leo!

PB matrix already set up there own forum and basically left us in the dust!- NOT COOL!

Forums like these are so-posed to aid us in getting us to those games and detail us on all sorts of stuff.

I request a link set up of the other Forum and hopefully your collective feed back and other info on when and where games are going off.

If PB Matrix field is having airsoft every day- I would like to gain more detailed information and partake in game activities!
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear!   PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Yeah from the main website pics there field seems to be in alot better shape than the trashdump I saw when I was in the area and checked it out. If they allowed the use of other brand bios I would be more interested though.
Back to top Go down
Matrix Tactical
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear!   PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:31 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Just Dropped in on Leo of PB matrix and from what I was told there was a game going on today!

for any one that wants to know this is Ron M. user name but the one responding at this momment to the post is Ron J. (long hair Ron)

Yes there was a game today (party of 10 that paid to have the field to themself," when ever you want the field during the week... just let us know ahead of time and we can charge you and your party to use the field on any given day of the week").

News to me!... If I had of known I would have attend it but there apparently were no Roll calls posted here!

We asked Ron M. to stop posting roll calls just simply cause of the fact that every time he posted people would post nothing more than complains and never did we have anybody post whether they where going to attend or not. so posting wast just simply a waist of time, but i guess people are starting to show more interest so we will probably post one more time to see how it goes this time.

I was also told that soon they will have a phone number set up there so players can call up and get a heads up on how many players are already there.

The field phone number should be available soon, but you could allways call the store and we can let you know how many people are going out there during the weekend.

Already set up and restored are 2 tree houses...It is now hosting both paint ball and airsoft!

Sniper towers are in place but only one is available to be used as of now. Yes we are also doing paintball now at the field ( we are a paintball and airsoft store ).

A 10 dollar CASH entree fee and waiver required...call PB matrix for details.

Cash is only necessary if you are paying at the field, but if you could pay at the store cash, devit or credit at the store with no problem. we will have a program that if you pay for five entries for yourself at one time you get a free one.

You are required to use Biodegradable type bb ammo.

Yes, bio only but if you have a diffent bio brand than the one that we carry, you could bring it but it has to be in a BRAND NEW COMPLETLY SEALED BAG. we will be also randomly checking to make sure that all ammo is bio.Remember that the reason we are askingg that everyone uses bio is to keep the fiel green (contamination free)

There is an FPS limit- ask Leo!

]b]400 fps limit for all guns and 470 for snippers.[/b]

PB matrix already set up there own forum and basically left us in the dust!- NOT COOL!

fisrt of all: we don't have a forum so I realy would like to know where you get your sources and or information from.

second of all: if you feel like you where left in the dust... thats your fu@#ing opinion. Don't forget that you where one of the few first that Leo took to the field prior to opening and you never showed interest since then.

third of all: COOL TO ME, IF YOU ASK ME, LOL. grow up man its only a sport.

Forums like these are so-posed to aid us in getting us to those games and detail us on all sorts of stuff.

like i said earlier... we try posting but did not work at all and WE DON"T HAVE A FORUM.

I request a link set up of the other Forum and hopefully your collective feed back and other info on when and where games are going off.

NO SUCH THING AS ANY OTHER FORUM MAN!

If PB Matrix field is having airsoft every day- I would like to gain more detailed information and partake in game activities!
[center]

Gotta pay to play... Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear!   PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:01 pm

See a video of it starting to look good and they are gonna put paintball there. Eh lame again, but from lack of support I can see why though.

Bringing your own sealed bio bb bag is kinda pricey. Any decent brand is going to be at least 10 bucks for 1000, 20 for 5000 and 20 for heavy grade bios for snipers and dmrs. Some days I shoot only around 1000, but if I run a support weapon, sniper or drm that's 20 dollars or more just for ammo to play. To play at a paintball field for 20-30 bucks seems pricey.

Last edited by Repo on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear!   PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:40 pm

Hey long haired Ron!!!!, you type like your HAWT!!!!!! cherry
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear!   PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:09 pm

bio bbs are 5000 for 18 bucks as normal bbs
Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear!   PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:15 pm

I stopped by yesterday after training.
They had a good size group and the games seemed to go smoothly.
I reffed a few as well and what issues I did see I brought up to Leo already.
Its still a work in progress but it is coming along .
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear!   PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:23 pm

gonzalo wrote:

But the guy stated unless you buy theirs you have to bring a sealed bag....kinda pricey.
Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear!   PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:28 pm

Repo wrote:
gonzalo wrote:

But the guy stated unless you buy theirs you have to bring a sealed bag....kinda pricey.
I see your point,I dont know anyone who is really happy with the whole Bio BB thing.
Especially if you dont use them as much.They have to stay sealed if not used so yeah it could be a waste of cash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear!   PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PB matrix Field seems to be in High gear!
Page 1 of 1