AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Anyone Considered Joining the B.S.A. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Anyone Considered Joining the B.S.A. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Anyone Considered Joining the B.S.A. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Anyone Considered Joining the B.S.A. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Anyone Considered Joining the B.S.A. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Anyone Considered Joining the B.S.A. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Anyone Considered Joining the B.S.A. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Anyone Considered Joining the B.S.A. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Anyone Considered Joining the B.S.A. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
    April 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    SandDragon
    Anyone Considered Joining the B.S.A. Vote_lcapAnyone Considered Joining the B.S.A. Voting_barAnyone Considered Joining the B.S.A. Vote_rcap 
    DEVIN
    Anyone Considered Joining the B.S.A. Vote_lcapAnyone Considered Joining the B.S.A. Voting_barAnyone Considered Joining the B.S.A. Vote_rcap 
    Jester
    Pandemonium
    NOBODY
    EAGLE
    Rogue Echo 1
    TANK
    Streets
    SEABEE
    Social bookmarking
    Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Anyone Considered Joining the B.S.A.

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    SandDragon
    1st lieutenant
    SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Anyone Considered Joining the B.S.A. Empty
    PostSubject: Anyone Considered Joining the B.S.A.   Anyone Considered Joining the B.S.A. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:16 pm

I had good fond memories partaking in The Boy Scouts of America.

I was in troop 145 in Stockton California and troop 163 in Miami back in 1988 all up until 1990!

When I was in California I was either going on trips to Bodega bay, San Francisco, Yosemite valley and lake Tahoe , activities ranged from survival, organized camping and cooking , bicycle and skiing to good causes in city clean up projects!

When I began living in Miami, I re joined another boy scout troop 163 and made trips to Key west, sail boat training and snorkel diving were normal activities.

The Boy Scouts have many activities to offer if you have not ever tried it and are still young enough to join it I highly recommend finding your local charter and partake in a unique experience.

The BSA offers a Magazine known as boys-life and the BSA Manual still offers some basic practical information as well as medical emergency technical practices and is considered a bible for the young outdoors person.....you should check it out if you get a chance to come across a copy!

For those too old to have ever known or tried Boy scouting... It might be interesting to still check it out and understand its moral and social impact that it represents.

They often give an education often learned and practiced in the field.
    Back to top Go down
    spook
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant
    spook

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Considered Joining the B.S.A.   Anyone Considered Joining the B.S.A. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:25 pm

i was in boy scouts for a few years. didnt make it to eagle scout though. moved to much
    Back to top Go down
    Claw99
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal
    Claw99

PostSubject: Royal Rangers is good too   Anyone Considered Joining the B.S.A. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:53 am

You should check out the Royal Rangers. Great organization!
    Anyone Considered Joining the B.S.A. Royalr10
    Back to top Go down
    http://netmasterscorp.net
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Considered Joining the B.S.A.   Anyone Considered Joining the B.S.A. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Considered Joining the B.S.A.
    Page 1 of 1