AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
pmc or foxhole Vote_lcappmc or foxhole Voting_barpmc or foxhole Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

pmc or foxhole

Go down 
+5
GioZ00
Jester
SandDragon
DEVIN
Sion
9 posters

pmc or foxhole
PMC
pmc or foxhole Vote_lcap48%pmc or foxhole Vote_rcap
 48% [ 12 ]
Foxhole
pmc or foxhole Vote_lcap52%pmc or foxhole Vote_rcap
 52% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
Sion
Private 1st class

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: pmc or foxhole   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:09 pm

ok guys. i am actually a little bored today, so i decided to create this topic that eventually was going to pop out.
as some of you might know, last saturday some of us went to pmc field and had a blast there. in my opinion pmc has a lot more potencial than fox hole, but it is much better to let democracy use its power to decide which field we should use more often (with this i mean that we are not gonna leave the loser field behind cause it is good to change fields from time to time)
also, i took the lirberty to post some pros and cons about both field and here they are:

FOX HOLE:
PROS:

1)hidden place, hard to find where we have no problems showing our guns in public.
2)some work has been done in this field... we have some trails set up, a staging area and some bunkers
3)extremely easy to flank teams (i state this as a pro because lots of people hate campers)
4) huge place, this field is big (might be a con when few people go like it happens on some saturdays)
5) lots of tires in the field that sandragon moves and makes more bunkers

CONS:
1) this field always turns out a camp fest
2) no shady areas where we can play when it is hot as hell like it is being now
3) big holes that gave this field his name...
4) hard to use long rifles... everybody knows why

PMC:
PROS:
1)this field has an open area that is perfect to play some capture the flag or objective games, also it is good for people who like sniping but they can be easily flanked.
2) a really well covered shady area where we can play when it gets really hot
3) easy to get there, you just got to take the turnpike and you are almost there
4) the parking is much better than the one on foxhole

CONS:
1) tough terrain. there are some parts where there is some water and mud (in my opinion that makes the field a little more fun)
2) this field needs further development, but as i said before the potencial is limitless
3) no staging area, well made bunkers or trails
4) the field is next to a construction zone where trucks are working (last saturday we had to move the cars because we were bloking the trucks) and they might get worried abouts us showing ur guns (also we may get in trouble if 1 of the workers gets hit)

well...as i said before this is my opinion. i like pmc much better than foxhole.
if you like to state your opinion just do it, but please keep itprofessional and dont get this post off topic.... thx

ps: i dnt knw if im setting the poll right
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: pmc or foxhole   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:01 pm

I agree with you that the tough terrain and mud makes it more fun.The only thing i dont like about pmc is that there isn't a staging area but it isn't a finished field so you can expect that.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: pmc or foxhole   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:40 pm

I invested a lot of energy in FOX HOLE and have been studying the map, I have been carefully adding tire bunker bases, even correcting design layouts if found to be dysfunctional.

Great for all sorts of weapon types - pick your battles carefully!

Fox hole is overall well balanced and dry....Can be well carved out with the help of a machete...All holes detected have been Found, covered, or plugged with a huge tire!

Issues of the hot sun can be remedied by taking shelter in the shade and not lingering in the parking lot -FOOLS!

Resources:

A shit load of dumped tires throughout this area allows me to stack them like Lego block sand bags so If you give me more time and and extra hand the field will eventually become even more interesting.

Area is in the middle of nowhere type undeveloped lot of land, Highly unlikely to be developed maybe for quite a long ass time!...Nothing here since that last Hurricane long long ago!- Even if you leave it... it will always be there!

Left some rather nice gear there and in any other area they may as well have been stolen or vandalized...Fox Hole has potential as being a cool secret spot!

Map showing current Fox hole bases and tire pill boxes outlined on some roads.
pmc or foxhole Curren12

Last edited by SandDragon on Tue May 10, 2011 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: pmc or foxhole   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:17 am

My Opinion on PMC field

OWNER limits the type of construction of bases, bridges and some stuff already there was found to have been built badly, is unsafe, or a Bio hazard.- has to be taken down or removed!- dictated by an inspector.

Unsafe structures in use....They mean well but it was all slapped together in such a way that it is crap!

In a bad neighborhood: I wouldn't leave a tarp tent or flag gear here... this area was said to have received occasional Dumping s by the locals!

Not likely to get well developed....The area is wet, muddy and may be underwater at times- Don't accidentally drop your A.E.G.!

You cannot really safely run here! You will either get snagged on something, hit a tree or trip on a log and there are many!

Untrustworthy rotten logs have been found...not good to climb only to fall!

I do not like any of the bunkers or objective points... they don't seem realistic or comfortable in there current positions...they were placed there out of convenience and are not strategic!
Trust me...I roll proper tires pill boxes and study a map!...this place will be hard to map!

Forest issue:
This place lacks landmarks and is not like Fox hole...so a new guy could get lost here as the such in my case...If you say Fox hole is a camp fest, PMC field is so dense it will force you to start to camp!

Whereas a new player dropping in at FoxHole will become quickly familiar with the lay of the land!- Camping would become a minimum issue because you could always out-flank and enemy....paths and trails are not too dense and we even got paved roads to patrol!

On a good note...It can only be remedied if you all actually pitched in and right all the wrongs!

Last edited by SandDragon on Tue May 10, 2011 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: pmc or foxhole   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:29 am

agreed with sandman.

i like knowing that if i run around at foxhole i wont get stuck in mud or have to walk around from fear of trippin on a log or getting snagged up

it could be developed a bit more. but till then im sticking to foxhole. plus foxhole has a staging area, vast scenario use, and bunkers.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Private 1st class

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: pmc or foxhole   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:37 am

ok saddragon you are not being objective...u are just posting everything "good" of foxhole and everthing bad on pmc. the mud thing... ok... i understand its a problem for some people. but maybe it is because it rained and might dry out over time.... everything there that u posted can be fixed. the things in foxhole may not... as u have posted before as "noobish tactics" there are places in foxhole where it is extremely stresfull to play with campers. u say pmc is dense like if foxhole it is not.... at least in pmc it is green grass and u cant actually walk through it and make your own path while foxhole it is dense dead branches that make it impossible to walk from certain places. also, dont forget foxole u walk and make so many noise that every1 can hear... while pmc is like rinker... much better. i understand that u have put some time in foxhole but that does not mean that all the bad thing about it dessapear...
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: pmc or foxhole   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:55 am

Sion wrote:
ok saddragon you are not being objective...u are just posting everything "good" of foxhole and everthing bad on pmc. the mud thing... ok... i understand its a problem for some people. but maybe it is because it rained and might dry out over time.... everything there that u posted can be fixed. the things in foxhole may not... as u have posted before as "noobish tactics" there are places in foxhole where it is extremely stresfull to play with campers. u say pmc is dense like if foxhole it is not.... at least in pmc it is green grass and u cant actually walk through it and make your own path while foxhole it is dense dead branches that make it impossible to walk from certain places. also, dont forget foxole u walk and make so many noise that every1 can hear... while pmc is like rinker... much better. i understand that u have put some time in foxhole but that does not mean that all the bad thing about it dessapear...

sorry my opinion seems one sided!...You said it was ok to voice it! lol!

Fox hole has its bad sides but we are getting closer to already fixing most of the battlefield area and It seems like It is more manageable to map, examine and modify.

The PMC field has potential but It will need a lot of hard working "SandDragons" lol!

So far not too many people have stayed long after to help but I was still able to track resources and tires and roll out some decent bunkers, ask opinions and even make adjustments.

Battle field building here is an art to me!....Its probably hard wired in my mentality and hey I'm an artist, why not perfect it!?

Shade will always be an issue at Fox hole and at least it will always be dry and so I can lay down and use my bipod equipt machine gun, something that I found difficult to do at PMC field.

I understand that there are pros and cons to each field but as long as I back up the Fox hole with more efforts....I soon hope to eventually produce a field that had been well designed and properly built despite the fact that it is all on underground property.... It is interesting that I can single handedly take on work on the Fox hole and continue independent builds.

So far we got a few good bases and trails and flags still proudly fly off base bunker masts, we have a good rest area and whole paved road city block at our disposal! - Little land here is squandered to waste as it is battle ready or can be made ready if you took the extra time!

I will be happy to see if I can survey and map PMC field and determine if we can use the full extent of the map!

Efforts for work on PMC field are gonna be staggering! You will need a full on working crew to make a dent in it!

Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: pmc or foxhole   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:07 pm

SandDragon wrote:
I invested a lot of energy in FOX HOLE and have been studying the map, I have been carefully adding tire bunker bases, even correcting design layouts if found to be dysfunctional.

Great for all sorts of weapon types - pick your battles carefully!

Fox hole is overall well balanced and dry....Can be well carved out with the help of a machete...All holes detected have been Found, covered, or plugged with a huge tire!

Issues of the hot sun can be remedied by taking shelter in the shade and not lingering in the parking lot -FOOLS!

Resources:

A shit load of dumped tires throughout this area allows me to stack them like Lego block sand bags so If you give me more time and and extra hand the field will eventually become even more interesting.

Area is in the middle of nowhere type undeveloped lot of land, Highly unlikely to be developed maybe for quite a long ass time!...Nothing here since that last Hurricane long long ago!- Even if you leave it... it will always be there!

Left some rather nice gear there and in any other area they may as well have been stolen or vandalized...Fox Hole has potential as being a cool secret spot!

Map showing current Fox hole bases and tire pill boxes outlined on some roads.
pmc or foxhole Curren12

In the middle of no were?Its behind a school.And next to a public park witch is the reason that we cant use smoke or sound grenades.And in the debrief you said that PMc ends to early at foxhole games start at 12:00 noon most of the time and end at 2:00pm.And new people do get lost in foxhole i had no problem at PMC.What i like about foxhole is that its free because its abandont land.PMc is a mix of foxhole and Ho chi only bigger.
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: pmc or foxhole   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:20 pm

The only real problems I always see at foxhole is the lack of people attending at times, and the thick brush in the areas surrounding the "pine forest", particularly to the west of it. PMC is a good field, the only problems with it are the massive abundance of logs and obstacles on the floor that make swift movement into a parkour rally, and the lack of structures around the area, but that can be remedied witht he proper effort by PMC and its members.

As for the camping at foxhole, it does happen at times, but usually there is a flank. Not always, but usually. I didn't see that much camping at PMC, but at least one more path for one of the areas overlooking the pond would be nice to encourage movement (some people that went last Saturday know what I'm talking about)
Back to top Go down
evil e
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
evil e

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: pmc or foxhole   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Foxhole big? Did you ever play at the Silo during the full field games? Or at the building before they got rid of the parking lot?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: pmc or foxhole   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:24 pm

GioZ00 wrote:
The only real problems I always see at foxhole is the lack of people attending at times, and the thick brush in the areas surrounding the "pine forest", particularly to the west of it. PMC is a good field, the only problems with it are the massive abundance of logs and obstacles on the floor that make swift movement into a parkour rally, and the lack of structures around the area, but that can be remedied witht he proper effort by PMC and its members.

As for the camping at foxhole, it does happen at times, but usually there is a flank. Not always, but usually. I didn't see that much camping at PMC, but at least one more path for one of the areas overlooking the pond would be nice to encourage movement (some people that went last Saturday know what I'm talking about)

There are huge chunks of land at PMC field that are just really unsuitable or unusable for airsoft action...The pond is one particular item that can actually pose a nasty muddy barrier say if ya were to suddenly fall into it or accidentally find it due to a lot of rain.

While trail blazing in some areas I found myself following my group through a swamp. There are so many logs also scattered over the forest floor so It really forces a player to slow down.

Fox hole would be reliably dry and is good for those who like to crawl around but not get submerged or wet like in PMC field........... Oh Shit ! -I found another wet area when I dived into those bushes! - Friends answer back:- You look like you really shit yourself!

Besides that, I don't really want to track mud after a game back into my car!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: pmc or foxhole   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:31 pm

SandDragon wrote:
GioZ00 wrote:

There are huge chunks of land at PMC field that are just really unsuitable or unusable for airsoft action...The pond is one particular item that can actually pose a nasty muddy barrier say if ya were to suddenly fall into it or accidentally find it due to a lot of rain.

While trail blazing in some areas I found myself following my group through a swamp. There are so many logs also scattered over the forest floor so It really forces a player to slow down.

Fox hole would be reliably dry and is good for those who like to crawl around but not get submerged or wet like in PMC field........... Oh Shit ! -I found another wet area when I dived into those bushes! - Friends answer back:- You look like you really shit yourself!

Only a retard would fall into it.The bridge looks crapy but is sturdy and wide enouph.And why would anyone be playing in heavy rain?And there were only a few bit of mud there i crawled around a lot at pmc and never came close to getting submerged or wet.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: pmc or foxhole   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:42 pm

DEVIN wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
GioZ00 wrote:

Only a retard would fall into it.The bridge looks crapy but is sturdy and wide enouph.And why would anyone be playing in heavy rain?And there were only a few bit of mud there i crawled around a lot at pmc and never came close to getting submerged or wet.

thats not a valid point devin.....theyre called accidents, and they happen. god forbid you do fall into that youre not gonna be a happy person.

like i said before, pmc has alot of potential.....but in the mean time i feel alot safer at foxhole...
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: pmc or foxhole   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:45 pm

[quote="DEVIN"]
SandDragon wrote:
GioZ00 wrote:

Only a retard would fall into it.The bridge looks crappy but is sturdy and wide enough.And why would anyone be playing in heavy rain?And there were only a few bit of mud there i crawled around a lot at pmc and never came close to getting submerged or wet.

What I meant was after it had been raining hard, surly the water level would have risen... The Creeping water would have spilled off into other locations and standing grass would be underwater, You wouldn't know where the pond starts or ends it until it was too late!

Right now you are playing on a good day there but trust me those are exactly special hazard zones...The type of low wetlands that get a heavy impact and change depending on the seasons.... any one seen the dried up pond? it will get very bad in Mosquito season!

Also about RETARDS: PMC field will make you look like one no matter how smart you be, sooner or later you will trip up to one of its natural hazards and that is normal if you play there.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: pmc or foxhole   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:51 pm

SANDDRAGON STOP BEING A CUNT LOL JK JK
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: pmc or foxhole   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:55 pm

EAGLE wrote:

Gonna find my GPS and rename that last location..."THE RETARD"...Maybe I was too forgiving!

EAGLE! Twisted Evil

(Not referring to PMC field location)
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: pmc or foxhole   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:07 pm

im just fucking with u sandman
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: pmc or foxhole   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:58 pm

WE WILL CONTINUE TO PLAY IN BOTH PLACES.... SAT PMC -SUNDAY FOXHOLE.....

BOTH PLACES ARE FINE .... I LIKE THEM BOTH..... Pirate flag

THEY BOTH HAVE PROS AND CONS WHO CARES.. JUST PLAY AND HAVE FUN... Drama Queen
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: pmc or foxhole   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:47 pm

SandDragon wrote:
EAGLE wrote:

Gonna find my GPS and rename that last location..."THE RETARD"...Maybe I was too forgiving!

EAGLE! Twisted Evil

(Not referring to PMC field location)

SandDragon your new name will be SandDildo Lmao
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: pmc or foxhole   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:05 am

I took the time to measure the fields.

According to Google earth, I used the measuring tool to calculate land lot sizes.

Here are some factual land measurements of places that are either in use or have been shut down but its nice to know what place was fucking huge!

PMC Field:
662.47 feet long 320.13 feet wide- land access is limited due to a pond which can expand depending on the seasons. located in Hialeah- watch out for snipers!
pmc or foxhole Pmc10

FoxHole:
959.06 feet long and 327.74 feet wide- some areas are hard to access but still in game!- The field lot is surrounded by an unused public road....Lots of tires dumped here and have been recycled into some decent bases and pill boxes. Located in a secret unused area in Homestead.
pmc or foxhole Curren13

HO CHI MINH TRAIL:
613.38 feet long and 556.25 feet wide... not all the land was usable for easy access!- Dense jungle and trails.-closed.Located by Homestead airforce base.
pmc or foxhole Ho_chi13

THE SILO- INSANE ASYLUM:
830.76 feet long and 564.65 feet wide, has a T shaped building that is 274.02 feet long and 150 feet wide with many rooms. also sports a 771.97 foot road.- now Permanently closed. Located off Chrome avenue near the Indian Casino
pmc or foxhole Silo10

CQB building by the air-force base:
1,759.87 foot long field and 900.14 feet wide before construction took half of it off, reduced width to 329.41 feet!
has 2 CQB building, the 2 story one being 162 feet long, area had a HELIPAD and many untapped resourses for scenarios before it was closed.
pmc or foxhole Sfar_f10

Extreme Rage Paint ball field:
298.38 feet long and 332.53 feet wide in its airsoft zoned duo fields.- Saturday nights only! Extreme Rage Paintball Park (954) 986-9089
Located
6401 Sheridan St, Hollywood, FL 33024 Get directions Cross Streets: Near the intersection of Sheridan St and NW 64th Ave
pmc or foxhole Extrem10

RINKER FOREST:
422 feet x 500 feet of known battle space.
The whole forest is actually 4,438.29 feet long and 1,753.59 feet wide!
If you wage a war here, bring a compass and try not to get lost!... watch out for paint ballers!... Located of 8th street and 137th ave intersection in the forest.
pmc or foxhole Rinker10

Last edited by SandDragon on Thu May 12, 2011 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: pmc or foxhole   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:28 am

GOOD JOB ON THE INTEL SANDDILDO Lmao
Back to top Go down
DOC
Corporal
Corporal
DOC

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for the comments   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:40 pm

Hello Again guys,

I am not going to add more to the already long reading sessions of this post jejeje, we just want to thank you for your comments, all pro's and cons are good for us as we like to hear everyones comments to improve and grow as a team in any way possible.

Our team will be working on field improvements this saturday morning and we will love to have you there after 12pm that day for more action packed games.

We also want to thank all the invitations that we have recieved in the last weeks, I will make sure that our team go to check other fields as soon as possible and we will post here and in our facebook page the location where we will be playing every week so anyone can join us if you want.

Play for fun, enjoy the sport encourage a good and organized competition and keep working for a better and Unified SF Airsoft community.

See you in the battlefield.

Best Regards.

DOC.
Deadly Operations Commander
PMC Airsoft Team
Miami Dade DIvision
Working to elevate this sport to the next level

PD: SandD, could you please send me the google earth location of all those fields so we can make a schedule and go check them soon? thanks in advance and again Thanks for the flag you gave us last Saturday buddy.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: pmc or foxhole   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:05 am

DOC wrote:
Hello Again guys,

I am not going to add more to the already long reading sessions of this post jejeje, we just want to thank you for your comments, all pro's and cons are good for us as we like to hear everyones comments to improve and grow as a team in any way possible.

Our team will be working on field improvements this saturday morning and we will love to have you there after 12pm that day for more action packed games.

We also want to thank all the invitations that we have recieved in the last weeks, I will make sure that our team go to check other fields as soon as possible and we will post here and in our facebook page the location where we will be playing every week so anyone can join us if you want.

Play for fun, enjoy the sport encourage a good and organized competition and keep working for a better and Unified SF Airsoft community.

See you in the battlefield.

Best Regards.

DOC.
Deadly Operations Commander
PMC Airsoft Team
Miami Dade DIvision
Working to elevate this sport to the next level

PD: SandD, could you please send me the google earth location of all those fields so we can make a schedule and go check them soon? thanks in advance and again Thanks for the flag you gave us last Saturday buddy.

Updated the Last post so now they all have pictures next to the descriptions... I PM you the Fox hole location but other places posted May be listed as permanently closed and can no longer be accessed.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Private 1st class

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: pmc or foxhole   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:16 pm

well guys... i was thinking... the poll is being won by pmc so far... why dont we all decide to go tomorrow again? that way more people can go and check it out and decide... what do u say?
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: pmc or foxhole   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Sion wrote:
well guys... i was thinking... the poll is being won by pmc so far... why dont we all decide to go tomorrow again? that way more people can go and check it out and decide... what do u say?

im going to foxhole.
theres a good turnout tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pmc or foxhole Empty
PostSubject: Re: pmc or foxhole   pmc or foxhole Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pmc or foxhole
Page 1 of 1