AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
May 28th Fox Hole Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
May 28th Fox Hole Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
May 28th Fox Hole Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
May 28th Fox Hole Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
May 28th Fox Hole Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
May 28th Fox Hole Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
May 28th Fox Hole Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
May 28th Fox Hole Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
May 28th Fox Hole Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
May 28th Fox Hole Vote_lcapMay 28th Fox Hole Voting_barMay 28th Fox Hole Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
May 28th Fox Hole Vote_lcapMay 28th Fox Hole Voting_barMay 28th Fox Hole Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

May 28th Fox Hole

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

May 28th Fox Hole Empty
PostSubject: May 28th Fox Hole   May 28th Fox Hole Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:49 pm

Saturday May 28th FOX HOLE and maybe a raid at Extreme Rage.

Well I didn't go to Extreme Rage after I went to Fox Hole as I was being a Taxi guy for Tommygunner and had to get him back earlier.

Getting games off today was a bit of a hell... I was able to get some games going but at an absolute cost of staying out just to conduct them and I was completely out of guns and low on ammo because I loaned out all my weapons to 4 Local Haitian kids who are new to the sport and I would rather have all my guns in operation to fill more slots in the game.

About 20 people showed up with some people dropping in very very late.

Made some extra cash!
Devin is now the proud new owner of the Uzi gas gun I sold him for a stolen price!,,,also sold some gloves and a 8.4 battery, might as well start renting guns too!

I experimented with a Northern Fox Hole street war and speed ball scenario.

I am not too sure every one liked it because I didn't get much feed back even though I witnessed some pretty good action while I was hosting all these games... I actually Did not play much today myself so I hope you all appreciate the efforts I make to eat all your shit and some how get you all to rally up for a nice orderly game.

Lets try to spend a lot less time at the tail gate parties and more time getting those games going... It actually is not fun sitting out in the hot sun and frankly quite rude if you are wasting time while others are politely waiting for you and they too are not in the shade!

I also Hauled out some Garbage at the Fox hole... please keep putting your trash in the can and refrain from shooting my bags so they do not leak and smell up my car!

I later dropped off tommy gunner after we all made for BK after High Noon and I proceeded to PB matrix to get ammo...The shop is GONE!

Sign said they have now moved Locations!

I went to Home Depot and purchased over 35 dollars of material for Fox Hole props to enhance the bunkers...as well as a run to Walmart to get airsoft ammo and brand new airsoft glasses.

I Stayed home and decided not to go to Rage... worked late and worked in the garage cutting PVC pipes for flag stands and repairing airsoft gear for another show at the Fox hole.

Tomorrow I hope to deploy a few of these new props I built.
Back to top Go down
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

May 28th Fox Hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 28th Fox Hole   May 28th Fox Hole Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:17 pm

dragon that is what makes our sport grow. good job!keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
BELIAL
Corporal
Corporal
BELIAL

May 28th Fox Hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 28th Fox Hole   May 28th Fox Hole Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:16 pm

Airsoft speedball?? WTF is that??? scratch
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

May 28th Fox Hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 28th Fox Hole   May 28th Fox Hole Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:26 am

Thank you, Sanddragon, for the efforts. The head on games were quite dinamic and everyone had fun. It can also get everyone trained to reload and hydrate faster so we can get more games in. Lets set up a limited time for reloading and for the length of the games so we can have some structure. At the end it will be beneficial to everyone. I am sure 100% no one has suggested this before... right?

Also, everyone, about hydrating. BRING WATER! You live in Florida and it is 90+ degrees. Stop asking "can I have a sip?" Well, yes you can... if you brought it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

May 28th Fox Hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 28th Fox Hole   May 28th Fox Hole Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May 28th Fox Hole
Page 1 of 1