AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Operation Lockdown Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Operation Lockdown Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Operation Lockdown Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Operation Lockdown Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Operation Lockdown Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Operation Lockdown Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Operation Lockdown Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Operation Lockdown Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Operation Lockdown Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Operation Lockdown Vote_lcapOperation Lockdown Voting_barOperation Lockdown Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Operation Lockdown Vote_lcapOperation Lockdown Voting_barOperation Lockdown Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Operation Lockdown

Go down 
+2
Night breed
SheepDogRex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

Operation Lockdown Empty
PostSubject: Operation Lockdown   Operation Lockdown Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:53 pm

All,
You guys should keep your eyes open for upcoming Spartan Wargames Events.
Also the Op 31 field is top notch. Between Shawn and Spaz the game was a huge success!
Also I can not stress this enough, Awesome job done by Nightbreed and S.O.G. and DOC
from PMC Airsoft.
When we decided to make the move from paintball to airsoft this is exactly the type of events we had in mind.
Again thanks for inviting us out and it was an honor and a privilege to play with everyone out there.
Back to top Go down
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

Operation Lockdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown   Operation Lockdown Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:38 pm

Agreed the field was set up in such a way that continuous movement was imperative. and communication and team work was a must.the field is in its infantcy and they are constantly building it up and are going to be adding severalk more structures and vehicles, hoipefully they can get some sort of fusealage or downed bird of sorts out there.
To our allies ODA-196.....Overwatch.....and Archangels great work the one joint training session payed off.the communication was great with constant accurate sitreps which enabled me to coordinate squad movements accurate and proficiently..

To our biggest threat of the battle PMC my hats off to you guys much respect.you guys busted your asses off out there and showed alot of heart never giving up on trying to take a well fortified Head quarters, not an easy task for any team out there to do, we were well dug in with a 360 perimeter on the out side and guards on the inside i also had a constant rotation of squads running patrols.

Theses are exactly the kinds of battles i dream about for the milsim minded hard core airsofters.it defenitly separates the men from the boys.

To SWG and OP31 thank you for putting on a real milsim game.as problems arouse you guys handled what needed to be handled swiftly and kept the battles going.there was always water being distributed throught the roads in the battle field and constant player checks for heat issues,there was always a real field admin /spazllc instructor at every site.not one fight not one yelling match nothing but toe to toe hard fought battles that is what this is all about.

Lets keep airsoft moving in this direction guys it can only get better if we all continue to hold up our ends with training and cross training, respecting eachother whether we are on the same side in battle or not its all about making our sport grow in a positive manner.and that is the type of sportsman ship that was displayed all weekend at op31 by both sides HOOAH!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Spartan

Operation Lockdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown   Operation Lockdown Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:40 pm

Thanks everybody for showing up and sticking it out with the crazy heat! Thanks to the 2 great CO's and all the wonderful team leaders for keeping it organized and functional when it came to executing your missions. I hope to see everybody again soon, make sure to check out the pics at http://spartawargames.com/lockdownmedia.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.SpartaWarGames.com
Infadel Cell
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Infadel Cell

Operation Lockdown Empty
PostSubject: Lockdown Infidel cell (PMC)    Operation Lockdown Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:04 pm

Guys it was a true pleasure to play this event ,spaz & sparta did a great job the op was so much fun , blue team was some tough operators really made us elevate our game .
cant wait till the next operation. truly this operation defined a millsim .
I agree this seperated the men from the boys in our sport.
walked out with new knowledge and skills .

Also the radio jaming smart move .

Infidel Cell (PMC)
Viper 2 Squad
Back to top Go down
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

Operation Lockdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown   Operation Lockdown Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:02 pm

Infadel Cell wrote:
Guys it was a true pleasure to play this event ,spaz & sparta did a great job the op was so much fun , blue team was some tough operators really made us elevate our game .
cant wait till the next operation. truly this operation defined a millsim .
I agree this seperated the men from the boys in our sport.
walked out with new knowledge and skills .

Also the radio jaming smart move .

Infidel Cell (PMC)
Viper 2 Squad
I will admit you guys jambing our freq was a nice touch, but that was only the command channel you couldnt ttouch our uhf radios lol
we were anticipating channels getting compromised and ran with 3 diff radios and gps locators.
Back to top Go down
DOC
Corporal
Corporal
DOC

Operation Lockdown Empty
PostSubject: We Thought it was you   Operation Lockdown Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:24 pm

I want to take this opportunity and this forum to thank everyone from this community to showed up to this amazing event and repeat that it was an honor to play against SOG, ODA, Archangels and many others on the blue forces, we look forward to play with them soon and hopefuly be able to join forces in other operations.

We missed HRO, DAWG, KOA, FAST, Neptune, and many others that I know would enjoyed the experience of that milsym very much, but well, hope everyone can make it for the next event.

Night Breed,

We did not Jammed the radios until the end of the game when I started looking for a way to communicate with my team and found your frequency open and then started doing the same that we thought you where doing, just pushing the ppt button every now and then to jamm your comms but if you didn't started that I don't have a clue of who did it, maybe spartan had that prepared.

I just decided to go up to the high post and started screaming the orders as I knew the red team will hear my commands from there but it was a desperate measure. It was a very good simulation and made us work really hard to stablish some order to achieve the goals.

To Spartand and Operation 31 Staff, Again, Thanks a lot for a great airsoft experience it reminded me of how much I love this sport and why I've keep playing this since more than 7 years ago, the camradery, the sportmanship and the good attitude showed by everyone in this event is what make this sport great.

Keep up the good work and count on me and my teammates for every future event and to continue to elevate this sport to the next level.

Bests.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

Operation Lockdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown   Operation Lockdown Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:31 pm

sounds like it was a really great day......another op missed.

man i really wish i didnt hurt my knee the week before Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

Operation Lockdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown   Operation Lockdown Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:28 pm

Night Breed,

We did not Jammed the radios until the end of the game when I started looking for a way to communicate with my team and found your frequency open and then started doing the same that we thought you where doing, just pushing the ppt button every now and then to jamm your comms but if you didn't started that I don't have a clue of who did it, maybe spartan had that prepared

@Doc LOL! yea we were on 13...0 all day we never jammed any stations nor did we scan any, that was my allies command and rto channel all of our inner squads used there own uhf radios and gps location radios to boot so who ever was jambing freq did a good job i would have done it..that is part of milsim lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Operation Lockdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Lockdown   Operation Lockdown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation Lockdown
Page 1 of 1