AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
F.A.S.T patch Vote_lcapF.A.S.T patch Voting_barF.A.S.T patch Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

F.A.S.T patch

Go down 
+18
BELIAL
Nixon
MAG
EAGLE
DEVIN
snake
Zulu
GizMo
Spartan
Streets
Repo
DoubleTap
SEABEE
SFAA, Inc.
Jester
Digital Jedi
NOBODY
Night breed
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:52 pm

Whats up with you guys using the trident through skull, that is the S.O.G patch although yours bieng designed different the trident through the skull is our trade mark,
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:02 pm

Night breed wrote:
Whats up with you guys using the trident through skull, that is the S.O.G patch although yours bieng designed different the trident through the skull is our trade mark,

Sorry but not our intention to copy, duplicate or resemble your team in anyway. As for the trade mark I am sure it's owned by the D.E.A. once again sorry for any confusion that might of accured.

Any questions please PM me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:17 am

So what your saying is the fact that our skull and trident avatar that we designed has never put any bearing on you guys getting a trident and skull patch you just came up with the idea out of the blue. im not gonna get into a pissing match and drama, But it would have been a decent jesture for someone especially the board admin to at least pm me about you guys planning on doing that , common courtousy is all that is.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:16 am

whats up with the whole skull thing lol
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:35 am

Digital Jedi wrote:
whats up with the whole skull thing lol

its a navy seal thing
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:06 am

The Skull and the name SOG actually go back to Vietnam Times. SOG Standing for Studies and Observation Group. Mostly consisting of some really badass Green Berets.
Back to top Go down
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:21 am

Yes the trident is a seals thing and yes shooter you are correct in your SOG study. and i am not saying my team is affiliated with either in any way shape or form . my issue is exactly what i posted the design that we came up with and the special operations group are our creation and has our own meaning.I repect all groups and i expect the same thats all..
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:27 am

I say we play for the patch Duel
Back to top Go down
DoubleTap
Private 1st class

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:42 am

SEABEE wrote:
LoL.
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:48 am

I think its fair. Im gonna start collecting patches from others. Just like adding kills on a plane from every enemy shot down
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:04 pm

SEABEE wrote:

Hmmm.....FAST only beats up losers at PB Matrix and loses everywhere else so you might as well play for it.
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:10 pm

Popcorn
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Spartan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Spartan

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Actually one night while Breed and I were out hunting dragons we came across an evil wizard. The wizard challenged us to a game of parcheezy, offering us cookies if we won. Well we won and the dirty goat wizard tried to bail without coughing up the chocolate chip, when he was fleeing Breed asked for a weapon. Since we were also making deals with the devil that day, we just so happened to have a pitchfork with us, or trident, whatever! I tossed it over and breed speared that dirty,wizard right in the face. Bamm, and thats how it happened. True story
Back to top Go down
http://www.SpartaWarGames.com
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Repo wrote:
SEABEE wrote:

Hmmm.....FAST only beats up losers at PB Matrix and loses everywhere else so you might as well play for it.

REPO When ever you want join the losers we beat. come and play. Till then Stay in the HOLE you play at for free. Evil or Very Mad

Or better yet, why do you get team AQUATICA and come challange us
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:46 pm

SEABEE wrote:
Repo wrote:
SEABEE wrote:

REPO When ever you want join the losers we beat. come and play. Till then Stay in the HOLE you play at for free. Evil or Very Mad

LOL...your whole team has a habit of thinking they are good while beating up on twelve year old.
Back to top Go down
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:47 pm

WoW !! whatever I Figured trying to make a point here would be pointless.what ever guys enjoy.hopefully you guys can come out to a good game soon! we will be there to defend what is ours.
P.S, if anyone wants to come attempt to take a team patch from my team have at it!!
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:55 pm

REPO last I recall thats what happens at FOX HOLE. you place all the newbies in one team, and kill them fast. then you think you are really good....

We don't need to plat against 12 year olds, my 2 boys are on my team one is 13 and the other is 9 and they are usually the ones killing the the other team. And the ones that do go to the PB field, are those who can afford the 10.00 to get in plus the BIO BBs and drive on their own. So that makes them over 12........ ROUND UP YOUR TEAM, AND COME CHALLENGE US. AND LET SEE YOU GET BEAT BY A 12 YR OLD
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:01 pm

Night breed wrote:
Yes the trident is a seals thing and yes shooter you are correct in your SOG study. and i am not saying my team is affiliated with either in any way shape or form . my issue is exactly what i posted the design that we came up with and the special operations group are our creation and has our own meaning.I repect all groups and i expect the same thats all..

See that's what I like about this patch. It takes from the different areas that you guys have the upmost respect for without taking directly from their image. Its, your own take on it. The skull, the Trident and even the acronym have been changed to represent a new division.

As an designer, I get it and really like it. Its pretty pimp if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:04 pm

SEABEE wrote:
REPO last I recall thats what happens at FOX HOLE. you place all the newbies in one team, and kill them fast. then you think you are really good....

We don't need to plat against 12 year olds, my 2 boys are on my team one is 13 and the other is 9 and they are usually the ones killing the the other team. And the ones that do go to the PB field, are those who can afford the 10.00 to get in plus the BIO BBs and drive on their own. So that makes them over 12........ ROUND UP YOUR TEAM, AND COME CHALLENGE US. AND LET SEE YOU GET BEAT BY A 12 YR OLD

LOL actually the kids were on my side with only a couple sword members and I played against the adults in 3 out of 4 games only time I killed all the kids was the last game after hro left so I took their spot to even sides. If your gonna insult someone do it correctly and not like a old loser who can't even recall events from a few months ago.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:14 pm

Night breed wrote:
So what your saying is the fact that our skull and trident avatar that we designed has never put any bearing on you guys getting a trident and skull patch you just came up with the idea out of the blue. im not gonna get into a pissing match and drama, But it would have been a decent jesture for someone especially the board admin to at least pm me about you guys planning on doing that , common courtousy is all that is.

Your 100% right Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:20 pm

Night breed wrote:
WoW !! whatever I Figured trying to make a point here would be pointless.what ever guys enjoy.hopefully you guys can come out to a good game soon! we will be there to defend what is ours.
P.S, if anyone wants to come attempt to take a team patch from my team have at it!!

No need for the violence.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:24 pm

SFAA, Inc. wrote:
Night breed wrote:

See that's what I like about this patch. It takes from the different areas that you guys have the upmost respect for without taking directly from their image. Its, your own take on it. The skull, the Trident and even the acronym have been changed to represent a new division.

As an designer, I get it and really like it. Its pretty pimp if you ask me.

He's right, our patch is not as nice as yours, and yours represents a new division. Our is original other that we made First Assualt Strike Team out of FAST.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:28 pm

Repo wrote:
SEABEE wrote:
Repo wrote:
SEABEE wrote:

LOL...your whole team has a habit of thinking they are good while beating up on twelve year old.

CAN WE ALL JUST STOP THE FUCKING BULLSHIT AND SMACK TALK! It's hard to tell sometimes who the 12 year olds are.
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:31 pm

Nobody, both designs are nice. I think FAST even had another design prior to this one that was actually pretty good as well.
Back to top Go down
GizMo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GizMo

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:48 pm

SO MUCH ENERGY IS WASTED IN COCK FIGHTING......SAVE IT FOR THE GAME. ENOUGH OF THE SUPREMACY SHIT, IT IF A FUCKING GAME........
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuiko
Sponsored content

F.A.S.T patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F.A.S.T patch
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next