AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Vote_lcapthe trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Voting_barthe trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Vote_lcapthe trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Voting_barthe trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread

Go down 
+9
BELIAL
SandDragon
Nixon
DEVIN
NOBODY
EAGLE
Zulu
Jester
MAG
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:47 pm

Nixon wrote:
NOBODY wrote:
I hope thia thread gets posts by only The Three Amigos, Jester, MAG & EAGLE. STFU!
I posted here. Umad bro? Homo

and so did devin cookies for all
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Nixon wrote:
NOBODY wrote:
I hope thia thread gets posts by only The Three Amigos, Jester, MAG & EAGLE. STFU!

I never get mad sis, the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Your_a10
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:51 pm

LMFAO!
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:02 pm

mag i have a humongus dick for her how much does she charge and give me a speacial price im your friend lmfao
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:14 pm

Your Mom is so slutty that I could've been your daddy, but the guy in line behind me had the correct change.

Your Mom is so nasty I called her for phone sex and she gave me an ear infection.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:17 pm

EAGLE wrote:
mag i have a humongus dick for her how much does she charge and give me a speacial price im your friend lmfao

the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Humong10
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:22 pm

lol looks like NOBODY is defending mag
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Corporal
Corporal
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:06 pm

NOBODY wrote:
Nixon wrote:
NOBODY wrote:

I never get mad sis, the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Your_a10
Trollololollololol
Back to top Go down
http://shireairsoft.webs.com/
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:28 pm

MAG wrote:
every one on this forum has sand in their vaginas (no not sanddragon) actual sand

You 've just made my shit list! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:32 pm

Sleep

Last edited by SandDragon on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:34 pm

wtf sanddragon
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:39 pm

Sleep

Last edited by SandDragon on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BELIAL
Corporal
Corporal
BELIAL

PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:40 pm

SandDragon wrote:
This thread really is out of control! like when the pirates attacked the birtish frog monkeys! everyone just get along!

hey when you wiping your face with the toilet paper, or is it wrapped around it?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:43 pm

lol!

Last edited by SandDragon on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:44 pm

hey sanddragon do u like wipping your ass alot
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Corporal
Corporal
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:06 pm

OP is a faggot.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:25 pm

EAGLE wrote:
wtf sanddragon

Don't You FUCKING EVER HACK IN AND LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT AGAIN...This is why I will not go onto you Fucking Home computer... Now I must change my Pass word and Fix what ever you meddled with!

I may Have Administrators Lock your Account! Admin is watching

NO JOKE! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Corporal
Corporal
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:29 pm

SandDragon wrote:
I may Have Administrators Lock your Account!
Or you could just call Devin over, and make him have "the service."
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Nixon wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
I may Have Administrators Lock your Account!
Or you could just call Devin over, and make him have "the service."

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:45 pm

BELIAL wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
This thread really is out of control! like when the pirates attacked the birtish frog monkeys! everyone just get along!

hey when you wiping your face with the toilet paper, or is it wrapped around it?

Sorry Dude... Looks like EAGLE logged into my account and I should have known better than to ever use his home computer!

He Changed my avatar and logged in as me...I just noticed and counter hacked as well as changed the pass codes.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:58 pm

NOBODY wrote:
Your Mom is so slutty that I could've been your daddy, but the guy in line behind me had the correct change.

Your Mom is so nasty I called her for phone sex and she gave me an ear infection.
ROLF
Yo moma is so nasty the trash takes her out
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:06 pm

Crazy Joker wrote:
NOBODY wrote:

ROLF
Yo moma is so nasty the trash takes her out

Yo moma is so nasty the dumps wont take her in.
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:47 pm

i started four pages of bullshit yay Clap
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Corporal
Corporal
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:52 am

Crazy Joker wrote:
ROLF
Rolling on the laughing floor?
Your argument is invalid.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:36 am

Nixon wrote:
Crazy Joker wrote:
ROLF
Rolling on the laughing floor?
Your argument is invalid.

I think he means rolling over licking fruit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread   the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the trash talk thread/ team rivalries thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next