AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Hackers among us Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Hackers among us Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Hackers among us Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Hackers among us Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Hackers among us Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Hackers among us Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Hackers among us Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Hackers among us Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Hackers among us Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Hackers among us Vote_lcapHackers among us Voting_barHackers among us Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Hackers among us

Go down 
+5
devil
Jester
NOBODY
SEABEE
SandDragon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Hackers among us Empty
PostSubject: Hackers among us   Hackers among us Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:17 am

There are some people on this forum who have been caught hacking into other peoples user accounts.

DO NOT Log into other peoples Computers as there may be an auto save of the pass word account and the player who allowed you to use the home computer may very well proceed to log in.

Already BUSTED a second time is EAGLE- Franco

this kid changed my avatar, some profile details and went on Chat as well as posted several times this JUNE 1st 2011 before I returned to my computer and began to Notice some damage... at the Time I was also Chairsofting so I was able to deploy Counter measures and delete any postings that were definitely not mine.- and change my pass codes.

He also may have accessed our team channel post and read it all.

That Fucker even dared to Crank call me!

What will we do?

anyone here suggest a proper penalty!

If anyone else has done this sort of thing it really goes well beyond a standard prank... CONSIDER THIS A STERN WARNING!

Admin is watching
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

Hackers among us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers among us   Hackers among us Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:46 am

its not called hacking if you give them your password.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

Hackers among us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers among us   Hackers among us Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:14 am

He has a hard enough time turning his door knob.

Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

Hackers among us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers among us   Hackers among us Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:17 am

LMFAO

next time you bring him to sfar, little will he know that ill be there in a bush with a bat. we'll fix him Laughing
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

Hackers among us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers among us   Hackers among us Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:27 am

so do we blame him or sandragon for giving him his password
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Hackers among us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers among us   Hackers among us Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:53 am

SEABEE wrote:

I did not give him my pass word... his computer saved it after I logged off and he just took advantage of the situation.

I figured out he was accessing my account and so I reported it!

This kid is out of control and I stress that by taking him under my wing he sometimes places me in the laughing stock... I am sorry if I embarrassed my team...he brings me shame by what he did and taking advantage of any trust I allowed!

Last edited by SandDragon on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

Hackers among us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers among us   Hackers among us Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:08 pm

I say we put them both under a firing squad. We forgive Sand Dragon and punish Eagle
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

Hackers among us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers among us   Hackers among us Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:44 pm

SandDragon wrote:
SEABEE wrote:

I did not give him my pass word... his computer saved it after I logged off and he just took advantage of the situation.

I figured out he was accessing my account and so I report it!

This kid is out of control and I stress that by taking him under my wing he sometimes places me in the laughing stock... I am sorry if I embarrassed my team...he brings me shame by what he did and taking advantage of any trust I allowed!

lol thats not hacking
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

Hackers among us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers among us   Hackers among us Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:54 pm

NOBODY wrote:
He has a hard enough time turning his door knob.

lmao
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Hackers among us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers among us   Hackers among us Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:28 pm

devil wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
SEABEE wrote:

I figured out he was accessing my account and so I report it!

lol thats not hacking

Maybe he screen hacked when I was at his place!

This RETARD is slick!

What ever the case... It is clearly a Violation of Entry to my personal account... he did it to me and he could do it to you!

This kid knows no bounds... his mind set is set on cheap thrills ...I d say he is not smart at what he has done but smart enough to do somthing that is actually RETARDED for his own cheap thrills.

He was not smart enough to a point to keep it low key and thus a secret so he could have spied on us, so fortunately his own temptations got him caught!
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

Hackers among us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers among us   Hackers among us Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:55 pm

hes not that much of a retard if he got your password. I hate to say it SAND DRAGON but if he got your info, looks like your the fool. and please dont use the word retard, it may offend some. DORK
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

Hackers among us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers among us   Hackers among us Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:54 pm

i aint no dork for sure and to clear this up i didnt hack his account someone else did but his name is not reviealed what i can tell u is that he is a super active member and also he requested the password and i gave it to him also its between sandman and nobody but if u guys want to know who did it please respond and i might say it cause i just gave the password and thats all i didnt right shit and i have lots of evidence
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

Hackers among us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers among us   Hackers among us Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:28 am

[quote="SandDragon"][quote="devi

he didn't hack anything. its not hard to choose the option to save passwords automatically in your browser that's all. no hacking at all.
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Corporal
Corporal
Nixon

Hackers among us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers among us   Hackers among us Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:56 am

SandDragon wrote:

Call Devin...
Back to top Go down
http://shireairsoft.webs.com/
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

Hackers among us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers among us   Hackers among us Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:30 am

Nixon wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

Call Devin...
< PREPARE IT! Twisted Evil
LMAO
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

Hackers among us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers among us   Hackers among us Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:32 am

[quote="devil"]
SandDragon wrote:
[quote="devi

he didn't hack anything. its not hard to choose the option to save passwords automatically in your browser that's all. no hacking at all.

sanddragon.....
<PREPARE IT
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

Hackers among us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers among us   Hackers among us Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:58 pm

no one was calling you a dork. I am the one to say stop calling you a retard.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

Hackers among us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers among us   Hackers among us Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:16 pm

ok thanks seabee
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

Hackers among us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers among us   Hackers among us Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:20 pm

EAGLE wrote:
ok thanks seabee

I found a communication between you and Devin on Facebook you were saying you had your ways of finding out things to Devin when asked how you got SandDragons Password. Well I got my ways also, If you like I can post the entire communication of you and Devin?

Let me know if you would like to read it so I can post it. Popcorn
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

Hackers among us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers among us   Hackers among us Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:17 pm

we want more we want more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hackers among us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackers among us   Hackers among us Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hackers among us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRSOFT RESERVE :: General Dialogue-
Jump to: