AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
new type of airsoft gun Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
new type of airsoft gun Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
new type of airsoft gun Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
new type of airsoft gun Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
new type of airsoft gun Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
new type of airsoft gun Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
new type of airsoft gun Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
new type of airsoft gun Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
new type of airsoft gun Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
new type of airsoft gun Vote_lcapnew type of airsoft gun Voting_barnew type of airsoft gun Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
new type of airsoft gun Vote_lcapnew type of airsoft gun Voting_barnew type of airsoft gun Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

new type of airsoft gun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

new type of airsoft gun Empty
PostSubject: new type of airsoft gun   new type of airsoft gun Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhcOISNJNjk

If it still needs a battery...whats the point?
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: new type of airsoft gun   new type of airsoft gun Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:23 pm

I listened to the video but I didn't hear anything about a battery. What I do know is that you have to carry a tank around.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: new type of airsoft gun   new type of airsoft gun Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:26 pm

on some pictures of it you see that it has a normal airsoft battery on the stock for the electronic trigger.
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: new type of airsoft gun   new type of airsoft gun Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Yeah after I little searching I saw it too. The only bad thing I see about this gun is carrying the tank. If by any chance you found a picture of the gun with the tank can you put the link or post it? I'm interested on seeing it.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: new type of airsoft gun   new type of airsoft gun Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:20 pm

that is awesome i want it . no more headaches
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: new type of airsoft gun   new type of airsoft gun Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Digital Jedi wrote:
that is awesome i want it . no more headaches
lol.your gonna have a headache with the air hose getting caught on branches and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: new type of airsoft gun   new type of airsoft gun Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:39 pm

The battery is used to control ROF. The PSI from the tank is then just to enhance the FPS.

I have been working with a company to bring a hap conversion to market for a while and really the hose goes down through the pistol grip and you really forget it's there after a while. If you attach the slack in the line to your sling it doesn't get caught either.

The thing I don't like bout the Polarstar Fusion Aeg is that it has no blowback. Positives is that it will work in cold weather unlike a gbbr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new type of airsoft gun   new type of airsoft gun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new type of airsoft gun
Page 1 of 1