AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Vote_lcapJesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Voting_barJesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Vote_lcapJesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Voting_barJesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers

Go down 
+7
devil
spaz
SEABEE
Jester
DEVIN
EAGLE
NOBODY
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers   Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:48 am

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:
Oh no I gotta bring out my aprilia rsv4

and run against my bike? lol
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers   Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:58 am

Jack Rot wrote:
how do you slam into the back of an SUV? i bet he was one of those people weaving cars at 150mph that pass me on the highway i just wanna swing my door open -_-

sorry for the loss of a rider and all but......that doesnt happen if youre driving within reason.

it can happen no matter how you drive. I have been riding around 4 years now and I do the speed limit and do not weave in and out of traffic and I have almost been in a situation becayluse people don't see bike and cut them off. if your going 60 on a bike and you get cut off or the person infront of you slams the brakes, a car stops faster then a bike and there is a high chance the person on the bike will hit the car. I myself have crashed at over 150 MPH but that was on the track. I'm just saying that alot of bike accidents are not the rides' fault.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers   Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:20 am

devil wrote:
Jack Rot wrote:
how do you slam into the back of an SUV? i bet he was one of those people weaving cars at 150mph that pass me on the highway i just wanna swing my door open -_-

sorry for the loss of a rider and all but......that doesnt happen if youre driving within reason.

it can happen no matter how you drive. I have been riding around 4 years now and I do the speed limit and do not weave in and out of traffic and I have almost been in a situation becayluse people don't see bike and cut them off. if your going 60 on a bike and you get cut off or the person infront of you slams the brakes, a car stops faster then a bike and there is a high chance the person on the bike will hit the car. I myself have crashed at over 150 MPH but that was on the track. I'm just saying that alot of bike accidents are not the rides' fault.

thats why i like to be 25mph over what everyone else is driving....dont have to worry about people cutting me off if theyre all way behind me
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers   Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Jester wrote:
devil wrote:
Jack Rot wrote:

thats why i like to be 25mph over what everyone else is driving....dont have to worry about people cutting me off if theyre all way behind me

Not in a 75MPH zone Lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Iu2yQP2yZo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmVX5eG6N2Y&feature=related
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers   Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:27 am

NOBODY wrote:
Jester wrote:
devil wrote:
Jack Rot wrote:

Not in a 75MPH zone Lmao

Lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrK3n3WK6n8
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers   Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:01 am

Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers   Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Roadrash wrote:
NOBODY wrote:
Jester wrote:
devil wrote:
Jack Rot wrote:

Not in a 75MPH zone Lmao

Lol

187mph on the CBR also and the GPS registered 195mph.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers   Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:30 pm

NOBODY wrote:
Roadrash wrote:
NOBODY wrote:
Jester wrote:
devil wrote:
Jack Rot wrote:

Not in a 75MPH zone Lmao

Lol

i got to 199 on my bike with gps
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers   Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:05 am

devil wrote:
NOBODY wrote:
Roadrash wrote:
NOBODY wrote:
Jester wrote:
devil wrote:
Jack Rot wrote:

Not in a 75MPH zone Lmao

Lol

i got to 199 on my bike with gps

if there was a race with devil vs nobody i have 100 bucks devil wins lol
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers   Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:09 am

I have $200.00 down that someone will get killed and that racing is never a good idea.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers   Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:24 am

racing isnt safe but at the same time fun but of course always 50 / 50 you'll never know when you die Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers   Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:35 am

racing is not a good idea lol. I only race on the track but I haven't since I crashed about two years ago
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers   Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:58 pm

and you fucked yourself up big time right ?
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers   Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:03 pm

no I didn't have a scratch on me
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers   Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:05 pm

wtf lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers   Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesters 1st ride to Betty's Burgers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2