AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Hosting Multiple Roll calls Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Hosting Multiple Roll calls Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Hosting Multiple Roll calls Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Hosting Multiple Roll calls Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Hosting Multiple Roll calls Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Hosting Multiple Roll calls Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Hosting Multiple Roll calls Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Hosting Multiple Roll calls Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Hosting Multiple Roll calls Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Hosting Multiple Roll calls Vote_lcapHosting Multiple Roll calls Voting_barHosting Multiple Roll calls Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Hosting Multiple Roll calls Vote_lcapHosting Multiple Roll calls Voting_barHosting Multiple Roll calls Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Hosting Multiple Roll calls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Hosting Multiple Roll calls Empty
PostSubject: Hosting Multiple Roll calls   Hosting Multiple Roll calls Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:41 pm

You may have noticed my posting of multiple roll calls, which are usually one whole week in advance of game day.

These roll calls are all for different fields and may be on the same day but the Idea is to drum up active player postings for any roll call and so other players can find out where the most players will be at.

Subject roll call for all Fields like PMC, Extreme Rage, Fox Hole, and PB matrix field.

I will try to post a roll call even though there may or may not be a game, please refer to the roll calls to get the most reliable game attendance.

I only ask that all active airsofters respond to the roll calls to give others a reason to log on and check it like you would check the weather channel.

I want to see a weather forecast of heavy thunder storms with a good chance that it will rain bbs!

Hint:
Please post a double post.

One that says you are interested in going and later on another one confirming that you are going.
Back to top Go down

Hosting Multiple Roll calls
Page 1 of 1