AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Vote_lcapThursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Voting_barThursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Vote_lcapThursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Voting_barThursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Empty
PostSubject: Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief   Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:42 am

For being the first night game out there. We had a good turn out. close to 30 guys. Everyone had a good time. Thanks to the guys from Miami Lakes for coming down. Have to admit the background sound effects were pretty cool. except for the voice of the guy that sounds like he crying. explosions and guns sounds made it pretty cool. We could definitely have used more light. I know that Leo ( owner of PB ) intends to place more lights and speakers around the 4 corners for better sound. Remember that yesterday was the first time. It was a learning experience for the PB Crew. And with the help of F.A.S.T. and others. We now know we have a local place we can get together during the week and throw down

........................................Beside that. GREAT NIGHT
Back to top Go down
Boonie
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Boonie

PostSubject: Re: Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief   Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:19 am

first time playing at night. aside from having my googles fog up it was fun. got 3 kills including a close up "bang" kill.
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief   Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:36 am

are you the one that banged out Romeo in the back of the field and then I shot you while putting your head up from behind the logs
Back to top Go down
Boonie
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Boonie

PostSubject: Re: Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief   Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:50 pm

no, that was my son I was to the left of him behind some trees by the speaker. are you the one whose battery cable broke?
Back to top Go down
romeo0707
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
romeo0707

PostSubject: Re: Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief   Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:33 pm

thats who got me out i was wo
ndering about that all night
Back to top Go down
romeo0707
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
romeo0707

PostSubject: Re: Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief   Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:34 pm

where are the pics from last night? are they up yet?
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief   Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:59 pm

yeah that was me
Back to top Go down
silentghost/rouge 1
Private 1st class
silentghost/rouge 1

PostSubject: Re: Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief   Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:55 pm

yea SEABEE you got me good and that strobe light works good i was really disoriented
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief   Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:02 pm

try to make it ou this sunday. we will all be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief   Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thursday night PB MATRIX Debrief
Page 1 of 1