AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26 Vote_lcapPB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26 Voting_barPB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26 Vote_lcapPB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26 Voting_barPB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26 Empty
PostSubject: PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26   PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:24 pm

great day again as usuall So one of the most nastiest things today. a BB ws inbedded into ZULU eye brow. I had to pry it out with my knife. HE sure took it like a man cause I had to stick the knife under the b =b to get it out. and when it did come out. it left a hole. lucky for the first aid kit I had on my rig. beside thats the team from Miami Lakes came out.

Thanks for showing up. they did remind me of the days at silo. when they would shoot you they would not let you get up. they were already saying get the fuck out I hit you. but if you would shoot them. they would complain to the refs the entire time and the Hialeah accent was great. I felt like if I was watching SCAR FACE.

....one kid I shot, i hit him in the back, he flinched cause it hurt, he looks at me and says " hey men, wee are on thee same team men" when I said we were not, he proceeded to start to shot at me, thats when m son lite him up from another direction and he told my son, he had no skill cause he shot him while he was talking to me. If he would have had any skill to begin with, I think he should have shot us both.

also got an awsome kill with my M203 from about 45 ft. the propane made a big difference, I told the ref to look at him before I shot. he was hiding behind some tires so I aimed up. They landed all over him. He proceeded to argue with the ref that he was not out. Ref told him that he saw the bbs bounce all over him. He told the ref that he didnt feel it but next time he would just throw a hand full of bbs at some one.

.........also thanks to SPAZ from OP31 and Carlos for showing up. SPAZ played one game wit us and we were out numbered 15 to 10 we had 2 kids and sand dragon on our team so it felt more like 15 to 7 but everyone did there job, SPAZ shouted enemy positions as always, but the best. He moved up and banged 9 guys. the other team was all camping in one spot, he moved up and touch 2 guys and shot on the floor for the others and told them to call their hits before he shot them. CLASSIC Not worthy

.......In the end, F.A.S.T. played well again. everyone had their uniform even or newest member ROMEO0707 . We will not be playing next week due to the 4th of July. You all have a happy 4th and be safe
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26   PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:56 pm

[img]PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26 Dscn7810[/img]
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26   PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:57 pm

THAT SHIT HURTS
Back to top Go down
spaz
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26   PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Pop that white head!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spazllc.com
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26   PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:26 pm

Arrived at Pb field at 10:30 am and actually left PB field at 8:38 pm!

Ya I shit you not I had a fucking awesome time playing today and despite trading turns with paint ballers we had a rather nice set of sessions.
In many of the games I played I bunker-ed and did full support rolls...In one session I was called to back up my crew on the hill and got killed on arrival acted out my death and left my RPK on the field for the team to use!

I also brought a bomb prop for the field and everyone decorated the warhead with sharpie marker drawings and funny poetic shit!
Some Flag pole stands were also assembled.

I later on Hosted a pistol only CTF type game and after everyone packed up and left it was only me and Leo who stayed behind and worked the field and discussed bunker builds.

We had pizza delivered as well as more drinks... the day is winding to an end but I had an itch to scratch and it was not any mosquito bites!

Leo and I just finished discussing bunker builds and were planning on doing work some time soon....

Well Leo left for the shop and I got into my car but then decided to stay and bunker build!

Leo is gonna be in for a shock tomorrow because I rebuilt the shack in the center of the field and rolled out 2 huge tire bunkers in center field and would have stayed longer to work the hill bunker if it had not gotten so dark!

Maybe tomorrow I will go back and build more realistic bases, maybe get Leo and the crew to go all out and even take some pictures!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26   PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PB MATRIX FIELD SUNDAY JUN 26
Page 1 of 1