AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
debriefs 5/23 Vote_lcapdebriefs 5/23 Voting_bardebriefs 5/23 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

debriefs 5/23

Go down 
+6
Digital Jedi
devil
Ariel
Jester
SandDragon
NegativeHit
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NegativeHit
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
NegativeHit

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: debriefs 5/23   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Today was a good day no arguements. The first two captuere the flag was gay. it ended in less then 3 minutes.But then the next one was really good. it was a very hot day but then again its almost summer. It was a good day in total.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: Issue with being hit at close range with rapid fire!   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:30 pm

everything went well in capture the flag except that we should have said no rapid fire for the buildings as I was able to get close to the enemy flag but one guy opened fire on me at near point blank range with a machine gun and left some serious wounds trailing up my leg and yes he hit me in the nuts! MOTHER FOE!

his final hits cut my machete in half!.

this guy had the jump on me about 2 seconds or so and even though he apologized all he had to do was say bang as I would have done the same.

I later looked at the wound trail and realized some kind of ethic was broken, this could have been on my face!

These guns are serious in their power hit capabilities.

Rapid fire at that range can still knock googles clear off, even break teeth!

in building fighting action should be set to single shots and not spraying.- Reserve full auto spray for distance fighting or targets that are far and if you think a guy is close, don't be lazy! switch the mode to single shot!

the battle is scary intense when players are really just feet away and frankly I would rather just say bang but some of these guys still just lay on a spray!!!

Other than that I really enjoyed helping supplying the teams with decent flags, tape and organize pre game action...just now more marked than usual in one tender spot and that is not fun.

Last edited by SandDragon on Sun May 23, 2010 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: way the other side of the field   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:23 pm

After most of the players left the main SFAR field about 10 players put their cars on the other side of the property and gamed in what seems to be an abandoned school.

2 game senerios involving a capture the pilot verses 2 teams and get that guy to a designated room.
I went as the poor guy so I could see how they played it and it was really fun hiding and killing them!

of course I was camping this time and hid in a room so tight that every guy who tried to enter had to be banged out as I was unable to open fire at this close range!, got hit in the head by what mike called his grenade and so surrendered!

It was so funny because they had me cornered for maybe 3-4 minutes....couldnt open fire on one dumb ass friend because he took his googles off and I had to quietlly withdraw back into hiding,,,,dumb ass also took his sweet ass time ... IDIOT!- DRUNK MONK!.... NOOB!

Lucky for you I check before I shoot and call bang shots or tap ya in knife kills before opening fire.

Also factor in my 2 clips limited ammo using an UZI pistol against all that!... I couldn't afford to miss or chance anything, maybe more people should try a game with just pistols... that was neat!

After 2 good battles the crew broke for lunch at burger king and mike had this idea of connecting the 2 buildings by cutting a trail.

We went to the HOME DEPOT and I purchased a (real) Machete and we all returned to other building and all took turns hacking a trail all the way to the SFAR building and made a connecting trail.

only need to finish the bridge!

I was able to find a large door but my other guy was too tired to drag help me drag it to the spot so we left it still back at the SFAR building...The bridge is not finished so do not use it!

It was funny seeing how these guys pose like it was like Vietnam war!

Please let me know if anyone is interested helping us hack these new trails!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debriefs 5/23   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:29 pm

ill help hack some trails
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: My brand new Machete!... Making new trails with real steel!   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:35 pm

debriefs 5/23 Dsc00011
Back to top Go down
NegativeHit
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
NegativeHit

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debriefs 5/23   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:42 pm

SandDragon wrote:
debriefs 5/23 Dsc00011

Nice looks nice and clean. just hoping u dont use it in the game. LOL jk
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debriefs 5/23   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:43 pm

on the bright side with that one you can decorate it with real blood......and no one will be able to shoot it in half
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: Very Close combat battle wounds   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:54 pm

this is a picture of a battle wound spray of less than 8-9 feet...please refrain from rapid fire in tight quarters or just call bang out and all will be fine, I did not like this kind of CQB action as not everyone playing is wearing armor...this is actually a senerio I really dread due to the fact that the other guy is hitting players at way too close a range. and that these kind of wounds can be lasting.debriefs 5/23 Dsc00012
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debriefs 5/23   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:14 pm

Jester wrote:
on the bright side with that one you can decorate it with real blood......and no one will be able to shoot it in half

Nice idea but I will reserve it as an actual tool for our new field trail project and we can all take turns hacking at something in the bushes!

I will get another plastic machete for the actual game later.
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debriefs 5/23   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:15 pm

Well today was a chill day hot as hell . At least thier was a cool strong brezze that was keeping all of us from melting. But, the brezze was kinda strong today and had my and by what I saw everyones bb's were curving all over the palce. But, other than that we played very few games due to the long time people took in between games. Guess the heat makes people alot slower. But, other than that very nice games we played. People called thier hits with the exception of the few that dont, like thier is every weekend but hey we have to deal with them. But, I had a good time and I will see you all next sunday.
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debriefs 5/23   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:38 pm

it was an awsome day. i lost my team in capture the flag, i was all alone lol. and making the trail was fun. i like literally just pushed tru all the sawgrass and almost fell in the trench
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debriefs 5/23   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:01 am

devil wrote:
it was an awsome day. i lost my team in capture the flag, i was all alone lol. and making the trail was fun. i like literally just pushed tru all the sawgrass and almost fell in the trench

we should fill that trench floor with spikes !
Back to top Go down
NegativeHit
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
NegativeHit

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debriefs 5/23   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:31 am

SandDragon wrote:
devil wrote:

we should fill that trench floor with spikes !

Oh how nice of u
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debriefs 5/23   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:11 am

or landmines
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debriefs 5/23   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:39 pm

i think mines would be better
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debriefs 5/23   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:19 pm

so now theirs 2 buildings with trails connecting them both
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debriefs 5/23   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:13 pm

panty sniffer wrote:

Yes we successfully hacked a nice wide trail connecting that building to our current parking lot, need to finish the bridge!

I will show you if you will meet me on saturday or sunday.

actually we hacked several trails so maybe its combat ready but I wanna hack a few more so it will be like a maze!
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debriefs 5/23   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:49 pm

SandDragon wrote:
panty sniffer wrote:

Yes we successfully hacked a nice wide trail connecting that building to our current parking lot, need to finish the bridge!

actually we hacked several trails so maybe its combat ready but I wanna hack a few more so it will be like a maze!

we need to make a trail off of the 1st one all the way across to the sfar building so you can either run to the field through the first trail or go straight to the sfar building without going to the field. its gunna take some work tho, that first one took alot
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debriefs 5/23   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:57 pm

devil wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
panty sniffer wrote:

we need to make a trail off of the 1st one all the way across to the sfar building so you can either run to the field through the first trail or go straight to the sfar building without going to the field. its gunna take some work tho, that first one took alot

another good reason to open up that trail would be so that the paint ballers or airsofters will not have to fight for building combat senerios because 2 buildings are now made available.
Back to top Go down
katakatak
Private 1st class
katakatak

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debriefs 5/23   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:03 pm

what does the 2nd building look like? is it about the same size?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debriefs 5/23   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:40 pm

katakatak wrote:

about the size of a small school, Wait it is a school! with a large auditorium and several large class rooms, 1 storie and plenty of space to run and hid, 2 wide hallways, several class rooms, Kitchen, 2 public bathrooms....one room aparentlly occupied by homless guy, please stay out, RESPECT!

looks like no paint ballers have ever been here yet!

Also watch your step and head in some areas, main entrance has a small hornets nest, easy to hit with my can of hornet killer raid spray can, some holes in the floor.

Don't shoot the ceiling as I suspect possible leftover aspestos but area looks safe, 10 people already held 2 games and took extensive video and photos of the area....

If those present reading this, please post some of your cool pictures on this post so all could see, we can also use this extra building now opened up to divert paint ballers or we can all park on the otherside parking lot....

we should give it a name , I suggest calling it school house and the the one we currentlly use as Barracks....as this may have been a Military school with Helicopter Landing Zone.

Maybe some one else can even find out more about this place when it was in operation back in the day,we need to make a good map,this place has quite some surprises and that trench system is still out there- we need to find them before it finds you!! lol! !
Back to top Go down
Tylerman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Tylerman

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debriefs 5/23   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:18 pm

SandDragon wrote:
katakatak wrote:

about the size of a small school, Wait it is a school! with a large auditorium and several large class rooms, 1 storie and plenty of space to run and hid, 2 wide hallways, several class rooms, Kitchen, 2 public bathrooms....one room aparentlly occupied by homless guy, please stay out, RESPECT!

Also watch your step and head in some areas, main entrance has a small hornets nest, easy to hit with my can of hornet killer raid spray can, some holes in the floor.

Don't shoot the ceiling as I suspect possible leftover aspestos but area looks safe, 10 people already held 2 games and took extensive video and photos of the area....

If those present reading this, please post some of your cool pictures on this post so all could see, we can also use this extra building now opened up to divert paint ballers or we can all park on the otherside parking lot....

we should give it a name , I suggest calling it school house and the the one we currentlly use as Barracks....as this may have been a Military school with Helicopter Landing Zone.

Maybe some one else can even find out more about this place when it was in operation back in the day,we need to make a good map,this place has quite some surprises and that trench system is still out there- we need to find them before it finds you!! lol! !

Lol are you talking about the Party House (I call it the party house)

I thought that place was a Ball room?
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debriefs 5/23   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:20 pm

im so lost right now D:
Back to top Go down
Tylerman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Tylerman

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debriefs 5/23   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:31 pm

Theres this secret place next to SFAR that was a ball room or something. I call it party house, but it used to be blocked off but now they opened it up so we can also play there too
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debriefs 5/23   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:50 pm

SandDragon wrote:
katakatak wrote:

we call it the party house, it wasnt a school it was basically a party house for the military. lol the kitchen is a bar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

debriefs 5/23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debriefs 5/23   debriefs 5/23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

debriefs 5/23
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next