AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW! Vote_lcapJuly 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW! Voting_barJuly 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW! Vote_lcapJuly 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW! Voting_barJuly 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW! Empty
PostSubject: July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW!   July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:30 pm

July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW! Dengue12

I took off for the Fox hole only to arrive with one player already on the way out!... the area is smothered with Mosquitoes and the attendance is so shabby we might as well shut the place down!

We took off in caravan to PB field where most of the Fox hole crew had already began arriving and setting up.

First game was actually a blast for me and a first!... I actually killed everyone on the opposition with my MP44!

other games were rotated with the usual RPK where accuracy did not matter as long as I could keep them hunkered down!

In 2 games, I got shot up pretty bad , got marked near my ear and hit on the lower lip but not too bad!

about 31 people showed up today and I gave some tours for the new guys....

some players may have taken off for the gun show , I decided I was having too much fun to cut out and go, maybe tommorrow after a few games with team FAST!
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW!   July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:51 pm

we went to foxhole and found a huge team over there. they were called "mercenaries." It was only them and my friend and I. We only played one game and then the other team decided to go to PB
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW!   July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:54 pm

tommygunner9 wrote:
we went to foxhole and found a huge team over there. they were called "mercenaries." It was only them and my friend and I. We only played one game and then the other team decided to go to PB

please describe a huge team... Can you say it was packed, or the number of players that populated Fox hole.

how huge is huge?

a good turn out may be about 20 or 30 people so I do not understand huge unless you are really saying your team was unfairly balanced and was against too many people and was a n00b hunt!
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW!   July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:59 pm

a team consiting of 17 players
Back to top Go down
Tarantino
Private 1st class
Tarantino

PostSubject: Re: July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW!   July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:24 pm

bt sanddrangon we left foxhole cuz of the mosquitos and we meet with you on pb field on saturday remenber
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW!   July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:03 pm

Tarantino wrote:
bt sanddrangon we left foxhole cuz of the mosquitos and we meet with you on pb field on saturday remenber

This is probablly my first time visiting both fields on the same day, only thing is I was met out at the entrance and did not drive into the Fox hole.

I was told by another player who was driving out that it was actually empty of players as of 10am and full of Mosquitos!

Speaking of Mosquitos, the situation may have gotten so bad that we might as well all start pushing to all play at PB field until the Mosquito swarms die down!

PB field is a good way to find new players to add and introduce to our Forum as well as invite further players to the Secret Fox Hole Location when the season is right...as of now the average attendance is about 20 or more players and games go on at the Fox hole until 2 or 3 pm - about 4 or 5 games.....where as PB field is churning out good turn arounds enforced by referres and is actually producing game action lasting all day and with a high attendance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW!   July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

July 23rd Fox Hole, PB and THE GUN SHOW!
Page 1 of 1