AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Sandbags from Thailand Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Sandbags from Thailand Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Sandbags from Thailand Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Sandbags from Thailand Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Sandbags from Thailand Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Sandbags from Thailand Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Sandbags from Thailand Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Sandbags from Thailand Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Sandbags from Thailand Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    SandDragon
    Sandbags from Thailand Vote_lcapSandbags from Thailand Voting_barSandbags from Thailand Vote_rcap 
    DEVIN
    Sandbags from Thailand Vote_lcapSandbags from Thailand Voting_barSandbags from Thailand Vote_rcap 
    Jester
    Pandemonium
    NOBODY
    EAGLE
    Rogue Echo 1
    TANK
    Streets
    SEABEE
    Social bookmarking
    Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Sandbags from Thailand

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    3o5
    Private 1st class
    3o5

Sandbags from Thailand Empty
    PostSubject: Sandbags from Thailand   Sandbags from Thailand Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:50 pm

So I found a woman on the internet who runs a fairly respectable business in the agricultural sack industry. We can get very nicely made relatively decent sized sandbags for far cheaper then Ive ever found it on the internet.

.5 cents a peice.

Im making an order for 500.

That will be a good start however it would be nice to see a tightly knit group of guys see this thing though. Make the field more challenging. Also, I dont feel as though anyone would go through the hassle of stealing or vandalizing, after all.... Its a bunch of sand in bags. Worst case someone sees them and makes someone else take them down. Wont have to be us?
    Back to top Go down
    http://Rootiment.com
    3o5
    Private 1st class
    3o5

PostSubject: Re: Sandbags from Thailand   Sandbags from Thailand Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:55 pm

And for the record,

I'm not a lousy guy, I would never steal feeble amounts of money from my fellow airsofters, this is only my attempts at getting a nice field to what could become a beautiful field!

.5 sandbags, I buy the first 500... Thats only 25.00 bucks. A twenty and a five dollar bill.... For the whole SFAR UNIT (All of us) to have an amazingly improved field!

A couple of boys should man up and cough out the money, We could potentially have a field litered in bunkers, the dirt is readily availble from beneath our feet. Give a thought, let me know whatcha thankin!
    Back to top Go down
    Herrdygert
    Private 1st class
    Herrdygert

PostSubject: Re: Sandbags from Thailand   Sandbags from Thailand Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:48 pm

I will gladly help out man I think I have an entrenching tool somewhere and if not I can always buy one so that I can help out I will be more than happy to help man with making S.F.A.R. Better but I think besides the entrenching tool I may only be able to donate hard labor and a good attitude to the cause of S.F.A.R.
    Back to top Go down
    Jester
    Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Jester

PostSubject: Re: Sandbags from Thailand   Sandbags from Thailand Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:13 pm

sounds nice....when you say sandbags do you mean the bags themselves or bags with the sand in them?
    Back to top Go down
    3o5
    Private 1st class
    3o5

PostSubject: Re: Sandbags from Thailand   Sandbags from Thailand Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:25 pm

Bag only, dirt is at the field.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandbags from Thailand   Sandbags from Thailand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sandbags from Thailand
    Page 1 of 1