AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Vote_lcapFOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Voting_barFOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Vote_lcapFOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Voting_barFOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Infadel Cell
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Infadel Cell

FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Empty
PostSubject: FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE    FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:34 pm

FOR SALE
24 Shells + 1 core + 2 Pins & Seal = $65.00
new M84 Version not even in Large suppliers yet !!!
Only 18 kits left
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE    FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:10 am

pics? im interested
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE    FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:19 am

Jester wrote:
pics? im interested

me too.
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE    FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:29 am

Look on Evike.com under grenades, they look like a swat/spec force flash bang. They got them in about a week ago, but sold out in a day. Infidel are they the new core model or the old core with the new grenades gen?

Considering evike probably packed the gen 1s with the new shell style if this is for the new cores I will buy two off ya.

To let you know if you have the new gen core you don't have to mod it at all to get a 90%+ detonation rate. The only downside with the new shells is that when used with the new cores you only get a average of 2.5 second between release and detonation. If your planning on adding bbs to this grenade it would be a waste of time because in this version the bottum is designed to pop off instead of splitting down the middle, but that also makes it less likely to damage the core on a bad split or the loss of the bottum cap if the shell rips in half if you were using the second gen shells.
Back to top Go down
Infadel Cell
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Infadel Cell

PostSubject: NEW CORE & NEW SHELL    FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:48 am

GUYS THESE ARE THE LATEST NEW CORE AND NEW SHELL , THE NEW CORE HAS A SMALL PIN HOLE AT BOTTOM TO PRIME GRENADE QUICKER OLD CORE DO NOT .
AND THESE ARE THE TB-S-04 THE NEWEST SHELLS AS WELL THEY ARE EVEN LOUDER AND LOOK LIKE THE M84 GRENADE , GUYS I DONT KNOW OR BETTER SAID I HAVE TRIED TO POST PICS BEFOR ON THIS FORUM I TRULLY CANT SEEM TO GET IT GOING
PLEAS EIF SOME ON CAN POST THE PIC FOR ME WOULD BE HAPPY TO EMAIL TO YOU ,
BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW I POSTED THEM ON EBAY LAST NIGHT I NOW HAVE 13 LEFT IN STOCK .YES THESE ARE MOVING FAST !!!

ALSO WE POSTED A VIDEO OF TJE KIT ON FACE BOOK (PMC )SITE
IF YOU LIKE VISIT THAT AND YOU CAN SEE THE VIDEO
ALSO I HAVE ANOTHER 5 CASES OF SHELLS ONLY COMING IN BECAUSE ALL THE UNITS I HAVE SOLD ALREADY PEOPLE HAVE BACKORDERD SHELLS , I HAVE DIRECT DISTRIBUTION WITH HOKKATSU SO WE DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SHORTING OUT ,
THANKS
MARIO
Back to top Go down
Infadel Cell
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Infadel Cell

PostSubject: POST NOTE    FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:53 am

ALSO GUYS POST NOTE REPO IS CORRECT ON ALL ABOVE SPECKS COMENTS
BUT FROM OUR TEST YESTERDAY ITS UNDER 6 SECONDS , DEPENDINGON YOUR CO2 IF THE CARTRIDGES ARE TOO COLD FROM A/C OR WHATEVER THEY TAKE MAYBE A COUPLE SECONDS MORE BUT ILL POST SOME TESTS THIS WEEKEND , BUT REPO IS CORRECT YOUDONT HAVE TO DO ALL THE RIGS LIKE ONTHE PREVIOUSE CORE ,ALSO THE HARDWARE IS MUCH BETTER EXAMPLE THE WASHERS ARE NO LONGER PLASTIC THEY STAINLESS STEEL !!! AND IT SEEMS THE PENETRATION PIN IS A TAD LONGER
BUT THEY ARE A BLAST NO PUNT INTENTDED
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE    FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:06 pm

Then like I said I will take 2, do you play PMC or how much to deliver?
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE    FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:15 pm

how long does the core or the "reusable" part last, i heard they are only made to last around 20-30 shells
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE    FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:01 pm

Here is a review from a pretty good reviewer. If you notice he is claiming a much shorter detonation time, but then again it depends on the quality of the CO2 you use as well, because the higher grade ones will allow the gas to escape much faster.

@Jester Shouldn't be a problem with the new fireing pin, the old one was just long enough to hit the CO2 so when it started to get worn down just a bit it was no longer long enough to break the seal on the co2. Considering Infidel confirmed the fireing pin is longer you should have a much longer lifespan of the core.

Also I was wrong about not being to use powder easily in the new generation, the guy in the vids seems to get good detonation times even with the powder

Review of the 3rd gen Thunder B Grenade
Back to top Go down
Infadel Cell
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Infadel Cell

PostSubject: Thunder B Generation 4    FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:20 pm

Guys as for reusing the core i am in to my OLD Core Gen 2 at least 40 shells
and still works perfect , Gen 1 is the only core that had issue because they were using a shorter pin and they were plastic washers , that has all changes the washers are Stainles steel and the pin is longer but also u can add a penny on the bottom and it makes your cook time shorter hence the pin distance shorter also you can sharpen the pin with a file and again this is for old core problems the new is OUTSTANDING.

i have new core parts coming in next month just to have in case as well i will have gen 1 & 2 shells at a really good price maybe like $12.00 for Dozen.
Back to top Go down
Infadel Cell
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Infadel Cell

PostSubject: powder & BB's    FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:23 pm

Also on the new version if you use powder or bb's COOK TIME IS SHORT ther its in the 3 to 4 seconds just enough on CQC but for field u may want to adjust for a little longer cook time or NOT !!!
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE    FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:02 am

I'll take 2, wht do i need t9o do brutha so I can get them.foe yo
Back to top Go down
http://www.SpartaWarGames.com
Infadel Cell
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Infadel Cell

PostSubject: Thunder b grenade   FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:41 pm

Hi Spartan I have 3 units left you can papal the funds and I'll ship them out or your welcom to pick them up as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE    FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE THUNDER B HOKKUTSO GREANDE
Page 1 of 1