AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Pay attention to the Roll call dates! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Pay attention to the Roll call dates! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Pay attention to the Roll call dates! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Pay attention to the Roll call dates! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Pay attention to the Roll call dates! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Pay attention to the Roll call dates! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Pay attention to the Roll call dates! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Pay attention to the Roll call dates! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Pay attention to the Roll call dates! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Pay attention to the Roll call dates! Vote_lcapPay attention to the Roll call dates! Voting_barPay attention to the Roll call dates! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Pay attention to the Roll call dates! Vote_lcapPay attention to the Roll call dates! Voting_barPay attention to the Roll call dates! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Pay attention to the Roll call dates!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Pay attention to the Roll call dates! Empty
PostSubject: Pay attention to the Roll call dates!   Pay attention to the Roll call dates! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:09 pm

We cannot have multiple players hosting Multiple roll calls for a same field for the same day!

Please take the time to at least check and see if there is a posted roll call for a field event before you post your own!

I am all for players posting a roll call but I am so against sloppyiness in the manner that maybe 4 or 5 players would post a roll call for a same day and place event without even bothering to read for any listed roll calls.

Respectfully, there should only be 1 post for that posted day and this will thus prevent chaos on the forum.

Imagine If we had say 16 versions of same shit postings...now I will feel like It will be too much effort to check them all if I am wanting to see a specific post of interest.

Please do not Post until you have checked to see if it is not alreadt posted... lets try to keep the forum neat and orderly like and not looking n00bish!
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

PostSubject: Re: Pay attention to the Roll call dates!   Pay attention to the Roll call dates! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:56 am

agree.
Back to top Go down
Boonie
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Boonie

PostSubject: Re: Pay attention to the Roll call dates!   Pay attention to the Roll call dates! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:55 am

I posted my rollcall at noon on Monday, sanddragon posted later at almost 9 pm. so whos the one posting multiple rollcalls?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Pay attention to the Roll call dates!   Pay attention to the Roll call dates! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:52 pm

Boonie wrote:
I posted my rollcall at noon on Monday, sanddragon posted later at almost 9 pm. so whos the one posting multiple rollcalls?

You are so right!... I am deeply sorry I must have slipped up!...I already Modified it for another day... my topic post!

Anyways It has in fact happend many times before and I am hummble enough to know when I make a bad call!

Looks like I teach myself a lesson! afro

Last edited by SandDragon on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boonie
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Boonie

PostSubject: Re: Pay attention to the Roll call dates!   Pay attention to the Roll call dates! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:09 pm

don't worry about, we are both trying to get people out to the field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pay attention to the Roll call dates!   Pay attention to the Roll call dates! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pay attention to the Roll call dates!
Page 1 of 1