AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Vote_lcapJust a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Voting_barJust a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Vote_lcapJust a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Voting_barJust a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R

Go down 
+5
onotix
Jester
SandDragon
AnarchistGrandpa
XIII
9 posters
AuthorMessage
XIII
Private 1st class
XIII

Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Empty
PostSubject: Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R   Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:40 pm

the airbase used to use these barracks we play in. The reception hall sand dragon calls the abandoned school also belongs to the government. but it was closed down because of some serious issues. asbestos was used in building the whole facility and the fibers were weaved into the wallpaper and and in the cement mix to make the place fire resistant and chemical waste resistant. if you guys dont know what asbestos is or what it can cause, ill post some links up. just a fair warning that playing here wont affect your health now, but you can get lung cancer in your early 50's due to the fact of playing here. 1 out of every 124 americans will die because of asbestos exposure. So once again the main idea of this short story is:
you play at your own risk.
Links:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asbestos

http://www.mesotheliomanews.com/asbestos/job-sites/florida-asbestos-job-sites/

thanks again guys and im just looking out for you.
-XIII
Back to top Go down
http://perfectsoldiersmiami.freeforums.org/index.php
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R   Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:42 pm

buzz kill much? lol
Back to top Go down
XIII
Private 1st class
XIII

PostSubject: lol   Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:47 pm

yeah i know. i was doing reasearch on the site and asked around and i was like >.<
AHHHH not my field! any place but my field! lol. but its something that had to be said.
i dont even thing field games are safe, the fiberes used in building are microscopic and as light as air so it can float anywhere >.<
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R   Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:05 pm

Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Dsc00014

This picture was taken inside one of the rooms inside that other building, and is from a squadron.

I am getting a hint that this place was some kind of officers lounge or pilots hangout, several rooms are designated as barbershops...an internet search of the place hints 1969, It is always good to know the orgins of locations you are in, keep an eye out for more relics!

Last edited by SandDragon on Sun May 30, 2010 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R   Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:06 pm

you should sell that and get sum money for SFAR dude
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R   Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:07 pm

Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R 617px-10

the coat of arms found on the building floor in shards.
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R   Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:12 pm

oh dang i didnt see that.... you couldve got sum coin for that
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R   Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:16 pm

AnarchistGrandpa wrote:
oh dang i didnt see that.... you couldve got sum coin for that

Its still there but I dought it is still valuable, the squadron probally moved or was disbanded.
Back to top Go down
XIII
Private 1st class
XIII

PostSubject: lol   Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:22 pm

can you go any farther from the topic? lol
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R   Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:33 pm

XIII wrote:
lol sorry
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R   Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:03 pm

XIII wrote:

Oh sorry, the building is like a bit of a historic find!... LOL! It is very old and quite unsafe but I think the asbestos threat is low....Just don't ever mess with the cieling or roof!

All the floors in that building can be raked back down to the concrete floors if I get a few guys with flat head shovels...Each room will only take a few hours to clear and all holes can be filled in with rubbish or covered by a wooden panel and we have a lot of those!

Also need to remove any boards that have protruding nails as we can't be steping on those!

Oh and that exposed concrete underneith all that crap is still perfect!,

Time to sweep the floor!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R   Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:06 pm

hasnt that bum been living there for a long time?
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R   Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:06 pm

WE HAVE TO SAVE HIM!
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R   Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:11 pm

onotix wrote:
WE HAVE TO SAVE HIM!

YEAH!!!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R   Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:16 pm

AnarchistGrandpa wrote:
onotix wrote:
WE HAVE TO SAVE HIM!

YEAH!!!

Leave that BUM alone! stay out of that room and the one he barracaded, SQUATTERS RIGHTS!

I will shoot anyone who decides to fuck with his stuff!
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R   Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:20 pm

SandDragon wrote:
AnarchistGrandpa wrote:
onotix wrote:
WE HAVE TO SAVE HIM!

YEAH!!!

Leave that BUM alone! stay out of that room and the one he barracaded, SQUATTERS RIGHTS!

JA WOHL MEIN KOMMANDANT! hahah
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R   Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:27 pm

AnarchistGrandpa wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
AnarchistGrandpa wrote:
onotix wrote:
WE HAVE TO SAVE HIM!

YEAH!!!

You will pay dearly for saying that! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R   Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:52 pm

SandDragon wrote:
AnarchistGrandpa wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
AnarchistGrandpa wrote:
onotix wrote:
WE HAVE TO SAVE HIM!

YEAH!!!

You will pay dearly for saying that! Twisted Evil
oh christ its never good when a VC says he's gunna make u pay..... No
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R   Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:14 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R 617px-10

the coat of arms found on the building floor in shards.

Funny, I already had that patch in mind for Militia-9.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Tylerman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Tylerman

PostSubject: Re: Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R   Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:34 pm

Wow lol mike i didnt know that bro. Well then again think about it. If SFAR has asbestos (cant spell i pray i got it right) Silo must be filled with like Herpies, AIDS, and various sexual diseases along with asbestos.

Were all screwed lol
Back to top Go down
Bones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Bones

PostSubject: Re: Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R   Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:58 pm

MIKE! finally you use this forum and thanks for the warning!
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R   Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:17 pm

[quote="AnarchistGrandpa"][quote="SandDragon"][quote="AnarchistGrandpa"][quote="SandDragon"][quote="AnarchistGrandpa"][quote="onotix"]WE HAVE TO SAVE HIM![/quote]
YEAH!!![/quote]

I will shoot anyone who decides to fuck with his stuff![/quote]

JA WOHL MEIN KOMMANDANT! hahah[/quote]

You will pay dearly for saying that! Twisted Evil[/quote]
oh christ its never good when a VC says he's gunna make u pay..... No[/quote]

ya and he has some wooden plates covering the room he is in
santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R   Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a fair warning for all who play at S.F.A.R
Page 1 of 1