AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Vote_lcapOctober 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Voting_barOctober 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Vote_lcapOctober 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Voting_barOctober 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Empty
PostSubject: October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field   October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:19 pm

I was unable to see how any game was going to happen so I stayed near my Home ate at a restauraunt and later went free-diving... when the rain chilled a bit but even while swimming , it was still raining!, It can't get any wetter when you are already underwater!...Got out and despite warm water, the air to me was getting a bit nippy and cooling down...The DEATH THROES OF SUMMER! = rain+more Rain!

October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Img_1810

At least maybe my old airsoft wounds will finaly get a chance to heal!

Probablly a bad turnout if any or nothing at all... I think the fields may have to rethink a rain out scenario... or have an available telephone operator standing by to anounce to players if there is any game at all.

Players may need to start calling in to see if a game is in play on possible rain days....Tommorow also looks very bad!....Looks like this weekend as well as the following week is totally awash!

This is why we need a CQB building... Rain Sucks!

Free Diving on a much better day!
October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Img_1510

October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Img_1511
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field   October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:36 pm

ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS !!!!

we need to scout places and land to play near the old cqb building i can promise you there are many places to play near there we all need to go scout area's to play at and bring SFAR back to life just like year 2009 TO 2010 I MISS THOSE YEARS !!!! LETS BRING OUR FIELDS BACK TO LIFE COME ON GUYS LETS SET UP A DAY TO GO SCOUTING FIELDS WHO'S WITH ME ???
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field   October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:26 pm

EAGLE wrote:

we need to scout places and land to play near the old cqb building i can promise you there are many places to play near there we all need to go scout area's to play at and bring SFAR back to life just like year 2009 TO 2010 I MISS THOSE YEARS !!!! LETS BRING OUR FIELDS BACK TO LIFE COME ON GUYS LETS SET UP A DAY TO GO SCOUTING FIELDS WHO'S WITH ME ???

No!

We need to ween ourselves off the Rebel fields as it is like we are living shamelessly and without any honor!

Those fields are truely in the grey or are marked as areas that are marked against trespassers.

Now You being a kid, you think like a kid and only want instant gratification!

(Police encounter:)

You are so young you get a slap on the wrist and they let ya go after taking your guns!

For the rest of us over 20 - 37+ olds ... we get our shit taken, a nice fine and tickets... maybe some Jail, Oh we might even get shot at!... wanna Die?!!!

Better stick with the safty of venues and make it worth there while to keep them open by paying the entrance fees- unless you want them all to fold and close up- airsoft is not for you and you are all savages who will never see or catch up to what is already established in CQB's in California.

Truth to the matter, We will probablly need to give venues here 5 - 10 years of developmental time to become seriously established...wonder if you are hard core enough to say and speak of days when we were savages and you lived a defining moment in time as to whether or not serious airsoft venues were here to stay or not!
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field   October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:29 pm

SandDragon wrote:
EAGLE wrote:

No!

We need to ween ourselves off the Rebel fields as it is like we are living shamelessly and without any honor!

Those fields are truely in the grey or are marked as areas that are marked against trespassers.

Police encounter:

You are so young you get a slap on the rist and they let ya go kid!

For the rest of us over 20 - 37+ olds ... we get our shit taken, a nice fine and tickets... maybe some Jail, Oh we might even get shot at!... wanna Die?!!!

Better stick with the safty of venues and make it worth there while to keep them open by paying the entrance fees- unless you want them all to fold and close up- airsoft is not for you and you are all savages who will never see or catch up to what is already established in CQB's in California.

Truth to the matter, We will probablly need to give venues here 5 - 10 years of developmental time to become seriously established...wonder if you are hard core enough to say and speak of days when we were savages and you lived a defining moment in time as to whether or not serious airsoft venues were here to stay or not!

SANDDRAGON !!!

to be serious stop it with the chicken shit !!!

i am telling you there are many other fields in homestead that need to be scouted and need more land to play just like ho chih minh trails we need to find better fields that are more flexible than other fields FINAL !!!!!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field   October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:44 pm

EAGLE wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
EAGLE wrote:

No!

Police encounter:

You are so young you get a slap on the rist and they let ya go kid!

SANDDRAGON !!!

to be serious stop it with the chicken shit !!!

i am telling you there are many other fields in homestead that need to be scouted and need more land to play just like ho chih minh trails we need to find better fields that are more flexible than other fields FINAL !!!!!

CHICKEN !

Even if I was a Chicken You would still be pathetically defeated after I flew in Crowing, Pecked your eyes out and layed an egg on your head!
lol!

Oh by the way,.... The sky is Falling too!... Now that the deed is done I gotta go cross a street and get to the other side!... maybe even take out Colonel Sanders! I will be building a bunker nest on his Tomb stone!... (Evil Chicken Cackle!)
lol!

Watch Out!... That Chicken's got a Rocket Launcher!!!!
affraid

After getting Misfortune Cookie you read about the shit you ate!
October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field _fortu10

Last edited by SandDragon on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
M4Wolf
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
M4Wolf

PostSubject: Re: October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field   October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:46 pm

8 of us showed up today. We got one game in. Kinda cool playing in the rain and then it was unbearable. Also I agree with Sand Dragon. Im not down to get arrested, a couple of years ago maybe, not anymore.

Wolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.randyborges.com
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field   October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:26 pm

i just read up on the weather for tomorrow and it said that the sky's might actually be clear until 6:00 or so which is already after closing of matrix field so tomorrow might be a good game day!!!!2 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field   October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:29 pm

M4Wolf wrote:
8 of us showed up today. We got one game in. Kinda cool playing in the rain and then it was unbearable. Also I agree with Sand Dragon. Im not down to get arrested, a couple of years ago maybe, not anymore.

Wolf

were you guys given a rain check?
Back to top Go down
M4Wolf
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
M4Wolf

PostSubject: Re: October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field   October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:30 pm

Yes we were.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randyborges.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field   October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October 8th 2011 PB Matrix field
Page 1 of 1