AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Vote_lcapTry Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Voting_barTry Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Vote_lcapTry Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Voting_barTry Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Try Diving Off the Florida Keys

Go down 
+6
TANK
NOBODY
Goatee
SoldierXDefcon
e46hoodrich
SandDragon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Diving Off the Florida Keys   Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Yeah man they're really annoying. it got to the point where we decided to leave with only 2 lobster and about 4 or 5 nice huge hogfish.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Try Diving Off the Florida Keys   Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:25 pm

hey thats a nice dinner for me!...lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

PostSubject: Re: Try Diving Off the Florida Keys   Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:29 pm

It was during the day before the night we went Cubera fishing. We came back home with like 5 snapper, 3 hogfish, 2 nice lobster, some left over blue crab that we used for bait, and a whopper 18lb Cubera Snapper that was like 38 inches long.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Try Diving Off the Florida Keys   Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:47 pm

one time i went fishing off the pier in my neighborhood and i was fishing for some small mangrove snappers for fun...then out of no where this big 7 foot nurse shark came and took my bait with the hook i reeled it in and took a pic and had to get my friend to put it back in the water...it was so awesome!...lol
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Try Diving Off the Florida Keys   Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:26 am

More cool pics of my recent dives off key Largo...I think next time I will use one of my new high tech hydrofoil monofins.

Later on I went diving in the lakes near the Hammocks in Kendal....The water is colder here than the sea!
Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Snorke10

Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Snorke13

Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Snorke12

Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Snorke11

Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Snorke14

Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Snorke15

Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Snorke16

Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Snorke17

Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Snorke18

Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Snorke19

Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Try Diving Off the Florida Keys   Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:39 am

thats really coolsandragon
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Try Diving Off the Florida Keys   Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:36 pm

Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Copy_o11

I had a lot of fun July 19th 2012...In the Florida keys

Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Copy_o10

I booked a nice Dive tour that actually went out and visited 3 reef locations.

The Jesus Christ Statue, a nearby barrier reef, and north Greciian rocks.

Its my first time visiting the area where the Statue is... My fanatic religious friend wanted to see it but sadly could not hold his breath , nor dive to it because he floats like a cork!

I had recently purchaced perfect balancing dive wieghts , which reduced my bouyancy to a point that I was wieghtless, and could niether float, nor sink so I could hang and do 2- 3 minute breath hold dives!

A few Hotties checking out the "MERMAN"I had a group follow me around.

Plenty of diverse sea life, No Jellyfish and I was the only guy the captain of the tour trusted that knew me well enough to allow venturing out into the outter reef!

The Water is currently crystal clear and warm, with plenty of hot sunshine...Book a trip to the Florida keys!

Later on, we ate good food at"HOBOS"... I highly recommend the Mahi Mahi Quesadias, and you must EAT the HOT CHILI PEPPER or you are not manly enough to be called one!..LOL!

Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 P1000610

Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 P1000710

Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 P1000611
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Try Diving Off the Florida Keys   Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:20 pm

Been there done that, actually several times! Good dive site.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Try Diving Off the Florida Keys   Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:45 pm

I wanna go to the Jesus Christ statue sight - never been there, everyone says it's amazing!

I do a bit of scuba diving actually, haven't gone in the longest time. Now I wanna go so badly!

I remember like a year ago, the problem actually was with the invasion of the lionfish! Are they still a problem? Hated the sight of those little fuckers...
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Try Diving Off the Florida Keys   Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:39 pm

RecoN wrote:
I wanna go to the Jesus Christ statue sight - never been there, everyone says it's amazing!

I do a bit of scuba diving actually, haven't gone in the longest time. Now I wanna go so badly!

I remember like a year ago, the problem actually was with the invasion of the lionfish! Are they still a problem? Hated the sight of those little fuckers...

No Lion fish Although I made a personal search and destroy recon...I did spot a hidding lobster...I spent more time treking the reef using my Monofin to cover large areas instead of being in one limited area that is just typical of the average snorkeler.

Anyways I Like to free dive these places to test myself and enjoy the wieghtless freedom freediving and enjoy the everchanging sea.

Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 P1000613

Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Img_1811
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Try Diving Off the Florida Keys   Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:10 am

Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 P1000813

some recent Diving off the Florida keys.

The water is warm and crystal clear!

Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 P1000810

Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 P1000811
Deep sea diving along side scuba divers!....About 3 minute breath holds!

Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 P1000812

Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 P1000814

Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 P1000711

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try Diving Off the Florida Keys   Try Diving Off the Florida Keys - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try Diving Off the Florida Keys
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2