AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Bonita Springs 10/15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Bonita Springs 10/15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Bonita Springs 10/15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Bonita Springs 10/15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Bonita Springs 10/15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Bonita Springs 10/15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Bonita Springs 10/15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Bonita Springs 10/15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Bonita Springs 10/15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Bonita Springs 10/15 Vote_lcapBonita Springs 10/15 Voting_barBonita Springs 10/15 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Bonita Springs 10/15 Vote_lcapBonita Springs 10/15 Voting_barBonita Springs 10/15 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Bonita Springs 10/15

Go down 
+2
DEVIN
Mc_SourMonkey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

Bonita Springs 10/15 Empty
PostSubject: Bonita Springs 10/15   Bonita Springs 10/15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Where to begin...DAMN AWESOME DAY! Sure the drive was long. Got there a little after 9. Moments later HRO and FAST joined in, along side several other players from the east. first game started at 10:30 and it was 50 minutes long. EAST vs. WEST. number players for the east :30-40~~. Number of players for the west: 75+. The objective was for each team to get their designated cone to a sertain location and tag the oposing teams cone within the 50 minute time frame, Infinite re-spawns. I was the designated runner for the cone. Destroyer and Cancer were on point while i was third with the cone. we reached our location in less than a minute. Half the group, FAST, RAT (my team) and rougue East Coast players were designated to defend the cone while HRO (all of HRO, 15~) went to attack to tag the enemy's cone. The trails at this these woods plays tricks with your eyes. Got several enemies with my DMR. cannot account for HRO's acctions, though i heard that they were extremely close to tagging the enemy's cone. Half way into the game, when it seemed that the enemy was surounding out base...the cavalry roled in!! PMC came in 6~ strong and helped push a few enemies back while they moved foward to HRO's position. Sikes got quite a few kills from under low grass....like a snake...SNAKE!!. RING! I am more than positive that who ever defended got at least 3-5 kills. Twisted Evil They game ended in a tie, since no team was able to tag each others cone.

Second game....Dont ask, I droped the ball. Sad

Last game. Objective: Hold a completely exposed position against more than double our fighting force for 20 minutes, then reach an extraction point....Yeah, most intense one. Rule: Infinite lives for everyone, East coast only has 2 medics, and they can only revive when tagging the oak tree we held up, all other east coast players that are shot MUST remain in their location until a medic reaches them or the game is over, West coast must walk back to re-spawn. before the game started i saw one of HRO's members clambing it and though....FUCK THIS, I got a DMR, I am on top of this B! So i asked Lucky, the guy who ran this event, if it was alright and i got the green light. The game started bloody from the beginning! West coast members started flooding in like a thousand Grunts from Halo! dont forget the confeti! YAY!! All the east coast members spread out and set perimeters of about 150 in diameter. WAY TO GO EAST! WOOH! The game was so intense that one of our medics was running left and right tagging the downed east players. As I picked off enemies from 250+ ft. I noticed several enemies with questionable hit situations, and Lucky got on top of that quick. To make sure that his people are honest, he deliberately takes off the orange admin vest, whips his AEG out and fights along side us picking off his own people. He actually DQed one kid from the west!! then he comes back and does the same to the east coast players, however...we always called our hits. I got hit once...good shot, and medic revived me shortly, keep in mind, I never left the tree. Then, as i keep picking off more players, I am lit up by an oposing saw...I call my hit...ask anyone, my voice is heard loud an clear. then i am hit again, lets just say it comes to the point that i am yelling to not thoot the guy in the tree. Just when all hope was about to be lost...THE 20 MINUTES ARE OVER!! cheers and as we make our way to the extraciont point...more enemies..YAY!. we eventually win. So i guess the east beat the west!! WOOT!

Awesome day, and Lucky had nothing but good things to say about the guys from the East coast that showed up today, Honest and friendly! as for the west players, Good game everyone!!

Last edited by Mc_SourMonkey on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Bonita Springs 10/15   Bonita Springs 10/15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:21 pm

It was really worth the money and the trip, games were long and intense.Were looking forward to coming back.Also i think you got S.W.O.R.D mixed with FAST SourMonkey
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Bonita Springs 10/15   Bonita Springs 10/15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:23 pm

AWESOME DAY !!!! Very Happy I got about 5 kills first game clean and it was really fun. people were calling hits and haven't had any problems except for 1 or 2. I lit one guy up from 50ft away and his face was bleeding badly lol he didn't even want to call it until an admin came and pulled him from the game and i was laughing when i saw him coming out with his face bleeding it made me glad Very Happy Twisted Evil also games were intense and awesome only problem personally for me was the SAND Mad it reminded me of RAGE lol !!!! and some people's gun were coming loose at game pretty funny but everything one then got adjusted and did alot better but overall great day and glad HRO, PMC, SWORD AND SOURMONKEYS TEAM CAME OUT GREAT JOB GUYS OVERALL SATISFACTORY / DOMINATION 5 OUT OF 5 Twisted Evil

p.s. total kills of day 10
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Bonita Springs 10/15   Bonita Springs 10/15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:20 am

Mc_SourMonkey wrote:
Where to begin...DAMN AWESOME DAY! Sure the drive was long. Got there a little after 9. Moments later HRO and S.W.O.R.D joined in, along side several other players from the east. first game started at 10:30 and it was 50 minutes long. EAST vs. WEST. number players for the east :30-40~~. Number of players for the west: 75+. The objective was for each team to get their designated cone to a sertain location and tag the oposing teams cone within the 50 minute time frame, Infinite re-spawns. I was the designated runner for the cone. Destroyer and Cancer were on point while i was third with the cone. we reached our location in less than a minute. Half the group, S.W.O.R.D, RAT (my team) and rougue East Coast players were designated to defend the cone while HRO (all of HRO, 15~) went to attack to tag the enemy's cone. The trails at this these woods plays tricks with your eyes. Got several enemies with my DMR. cannot account for HRO's acctions, though i heard that they were extremely close to tagging the enemy's cone. Half way into the game, when it seemed that the enemy was surounding out base...the cavalry roled in!! PMC came in 6~ strong and helped push a few enemies back while they moved foward to HRO's position. Sikes got quite a few kills from under low grass....like a snake...SNAKE!!. RING! I am more than positive that who ever defended got at least 3-5 kills. Twisted Evil They game ended in a tie, since no team was able to tag each others cone.

Second game....Dont ask, I droped the ball. Sad

Last game. Objective: Hold a completely exposed position against more than double our fighting force for 20 minutes, then reach an extraction point....Yeah, most intense one. Rule: Infinite lives for everyone, East coast only has 2 medics, and they can only revive when tagging the oak tree we held up, all other east coast players that are shot MUST remain in their location until a medic reaches them or the game is over, West coast must walk back to re-spawn. before the game started i saw one of HRO's members clambing it and though....FUCK THIS, I got a DMR, I am on top of this B! So i asked Lucky, the guy who ran this event, if it was alright and i got the green light. The game started bloody from the beginning! West coast members started floading in like a thousand Grunts from Halo! dont forget the confeti! YAY!! All the east coast members spread out and set perimeters of about 150 in diameter. WAY TO GO EAST! WOOH! The game was so intense that one of our medics was running left and right tagging the downed east players. As I picked off enemies from 250+ ft. I noticed several enemies with questionable hit situations, and Lucky got on top of that quick. To make sure that his people are honest, he deliberately takes off the orange admin vest, whips his AEG out and fights along side us picking off his own people. He actually DQed one kid from the west!! then he comes back and does the same to the east coast players, however...we always called our hits. I got hit once...good shot, and medic revived me shortly, keep in mind, I never left the tree. Then, as i keep picking off more players, I am lit up by an oposing saw...I call my hit...ask anyone, my voice is heard loud an clear. then i am hit again, lets just say it comes to the point that i am yelling to not thoot the guy in the tree. Just when all hope was about to be lost...THE 20 MINUTES ARE OVER!! cheers and as we make our way to the extraciont point...more enemies..YAY!. we eventually win. So i guess the east beat the west!! WOOT!

Awesome day, and Lucky had nothing but good things to say about the guys from the East coast that showed up today, Honest and friendly! as for the west players, Good game everyone!!

pretty awesome day, other than busting my knee bad i had a great time, got over 20+ kills and 6 stealthy bang outs kills in a row
Back to top Go down
Cancer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Cancer

PostSubject: Amazing   Bonita Springs 10/15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:27 pm

What can i say? it was amazing, first game i was defending a trail at hamburger hill and got 12 kills with my G36c and then the motor started grinding so i hid in the grass with my USP and "killed" some guy trying to get past us.

2nd game was terrible, i had no idea what to do or where to go. i got 2 kills.

Third game was hell, me and destroyer hid behind some rusty sheet metal waiting to ambush the enemy, unfortunately the enemy came behind us and my G36c's motor was grinding again, all i have is my trust USP, i see a sniper's head rise from the brush about 6 meters away, i send three flying and get him out, immediately after me and destroyer get pinned down, i felt the bb's whiz through my hair, i'm surprised we stood our ground that long. After a few minutes of being useless i ran to the rest of the team and get hit in the middle of the field, so i kneel down and wait for the medic, eventually the medic comes and "heals" me, i run to a tree and take a defensive position covering a trail (with my USP, i had to do something), not a single soul comes through that trail so the second i see one of our guys throw a smoke grenade i run to their position all while being covered by the smoke. After being there i just dig into some brush and lay low, right after i hear the order, "Extract!". At this point EVERYONE is stampeding in the same direction. I fucking get hit and i'm thinking "i'm fucked." Luckily that hell of a medic comes back for me, my hero. I continue running with everybody and trip and my leg digs into the sand straight, i hurt it pretty bad and i thought for a millisecond that i broke it, i was crawling for a second, then i got up and starting hopping, and after 2 seconds i just hurried as fast as i could towards everyone else's position. At point im fucking demoralized, i'm in pain and i have no idea what i'm doing. I just do whatever the hell everyone is doing. I take a turn into a small trail about 5 meters wide and me and two other guys immediately come under fire. I just think "fuck it, a pistol won't do much" so i just dig into the brush again on my back and let these guys handle the firefight. after about a minute and a half the game is over and we're done.

In conclusion, it was great and i'd love to go again. We just need more people and less complicated game scenarios (speaking of the second game).

2 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
destroyer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
destroyer

PostSubject: Re: Bonita Springs 10/15   Bonita Springs 10/15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:22 pm

yea sourmonkey mixed up the names of fast and sword devin. anyways yea double digit kills in the first game, it got intense, epsecially around the end, if there was more time we might have been overwelmed. the enemy throughout the day (except one that i shot) didnt call himself out, instead he ran away...right into more of my comrades guns....he got decimated). the second game....i dont want to talk about, everyone was lost, and the game senario was ehh. the last game....the guy covering me and cancer had a gun malfunction..and so i was pinned down for a while..bbs whizzing right over my face. i pissed myself profusely. i get shot in the back, and that medic..he was my hero. there was a smoke grenade to cover our retreat, it was cool, we get lost and ambushed on the way out, so i run to cover to get an angle and as i slide behind hard cover( a tire) my knee hits a brick and explodes. it was painful. as i lay there i hear some people in the bush right in front of me. they dont see me. i have a very nonchalant conversation with them asking what team theyre on. they were the enemy. i banged one out. the other kindly gave me one in the shoe. i guess he didnt hear me say bang to him also, but thats ok. did i mention i saved the team the last game from a whole squad who tried to flank. noone looks over there shoulder from time to time. anyways yea...that place is like a huge ho chi minh, it was fun as well as it was hellish fighting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonita Springs 10/15   Bonita Springs 10/15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonita Springs 10/15
Page 1 of 1