AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
PB Matrix field ammo issues Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
PB Matrix field ammo issues Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
PB Matrix field ammo issues Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
PB Matrix field ammo issues Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
PB Matrix field ammo issues Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
PB Matrix field ammo issues Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
PB Matrix field ammo issues Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
PB Matrix field ammo issues Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
PB Matrix field ammo issues Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
PB Matrix field ammo issues Vote_lcapPB Matrix field ammo issues Voting_barPB Matrix field ammo issues Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
PB Matrix field ammo issues Vote_lcapPB Matrix field ammo issues Voting_barPB Matrix field ammo issues Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

PB Matrix field ammo issues

Go down 
+2
e46hoodrich
SandDragon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PB Matrix field ammo issues Empty
PostSubject: PB Matrix field ammo issues   PB Matrix field ammo issues Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:53 pm

After some disscussion with RON and LEO of PB Matrix.

The Issue of Enforcing Bio BBs has been lifted and there will no longer be any more enforcement to pressure players to use them.

Aparentlly the Owner has sinned on his property so much we have already been unearthing and clearing broken glass and jagged metal so our good is out wieghing the bad!

We do still recommend Bio bbs though if you still wanna be nature friendly but for now on it will no longer become an issue due to our other cleanup efforts which will cancel out any crap the Owner has to say, who prefers us to removing other eye sores and unsafe items... BBs he will not mind so It is established that any notion of a Ban on certain bbs are nonexistant.

we also noted that we will not need to enforce a policy that we cannot properly enforce and would rather encourage more player attendance... You cannot possibly fuck up this field any more than it has before we came and cleaned it up!

GAME ON!
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix field ammo issues   PB Matrix field ammo issues Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:58 pm

Is there still the $30 fee for 1st time players?
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix field ammo issues   PB Matrix field ammo issues Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:06 am

They raised it to 50$
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix field ammo issues   PB Matrix field ammo issues Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:15 am

DEVIN wrote:
They raised it to 50$

Devin is Joking!... I think!....Stop the Joking!

Entrance fees are 15 dollars, Devin stop being a n00b and make yourself honestly useful!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix field ammo issues   PB Matrix field ammo issues Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:18 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix field ammo issues   PB Matrix field ammo issues Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:27 am

Im there on sunday + 3

what kind of games u planning on hosting sunday?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix field ammo issues   PB Matrix field ammo issues Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:01 pm

e46hoodrich wrote:
Im there on sunday + 3

I am not going to Host all the games but generally I do!

I am actually training the referees how to hiost the games better and we will be enforcing the use of Death rags... The House also has them if you did not bring one!

We have just been working on this new super bunkera nd just installed a new tower... It is still in its final stages of completion so Attack and defend type games will probablly be staged to see and test fortifications and yer skills.

Are you an attacker or a Defender!?
Back to top Go down
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix field ammo issues   PB Matrix field ammo issues Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:04 pm

SandDragon any pics of the work done today
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix field ammo issues   PB Matrix field ammo issues Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Goatee wrote:
SandDragon any pics of the work done today

I did not use my Camera but another player had me shoot fro his camera... pictures will be up soon...The New Tower is up and stands more than 13 feet off the ground!

Multch was also placed in and around the bunker forming a dune wall that will later get sand bags, Just gotta get my order of sandbags.

we have taken great measures to over engineer the tower so that it has maximume strength...we got a picture of 3 men and 2 cinderblocks....Its very sturdy!

We shall call it Sieghe Tower!

It has hinged doors and the structure seems to be strong enough for an additional floor but we will not push it!
Back to top Go down
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix field ammo issues   PB Matrix field ammo issues Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:14 pm

My dad's got A LOT of tires that he's gonna throw out and said he could bring em to the field. I say there's gotta be at least 20 tires there if not more. He might keep some though so I should be able to bring a minimum of 10. Are tires needed?

EDIT: I edited the number of tires. There are as many as i stated before, but they have rims which are worth quite a bit. Ill try to get the rims off and just bring the tire.

Last edited by Louis on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix field ammo issues   PB Matrix field ammo issues Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:22 pm

I was there helping out but had to leave early to take care of
my daughter. spoke to xTwiiisteDx he updated me on what was being done.
Back to top Go down
SoldierXDefcon
Corporal
Corporal
SoldierXDefcon

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix field ammo issues   PB Matrix field ammo issues Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:30 pm

Yea I too am confident with the towers support , thanks to Twisted and Goatee's engineering skills . Cant wait to see it finished
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix field ammo issues   PB Matrix field ammo issues Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Louis wrote:
My dad's got A LOT of tires that he's gonna throw out and said he could bring em to the field. I say there's gotta be at least 50 tires there if not more. He might keep some though so I should be able to bring a minimum of 20. Are tires needed?

TIRES!....(My Eyes are glazed over)!

I need a shit load of tires boy!

Please drop off any tires next to Tire Bunker for the stacking of a grand castle!

I love Tires because I can roll them easily and they all stack up well!
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix field ammo issues   PB Matrix field ammo issues Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:32 am

SandDragon wrote:
e46hoodrich wrote:
Im there on sunday + 3

I am not going to Host all the games but generally I do!

I am actually training the referees how to hiost the games better and we will be enforcing the use of Death rags... The House also has them if you did not bring one!

We have just been working on this new super bunkera nd just installed a new tower... It is still in its final stages of completion so Attack and defend type games will probablly be staged to see and test fortifications and yer skills.

Are you an attacker or a Defender!?

I ATTACK!!! i like getting as close to the enemy as possible. + i loveeee being out-numbered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix field ammo issues   PB Matrix field ammo issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PB Matrix field ammo issues
Page 1 of 1