AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
feild clean up Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
feild clean up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
feild clean up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
feild clean up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
feild clean up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
feild clean up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
feild clean up Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
feild clean up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
feild clean up Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
feild clean up Vote_lcapfeild clean up Voting_barfeild clean up Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

feild clean up

Go down 
+3
Herrdygert
SandDragon
revillakilla
7 posters
AuthorMessage
revillakilla
Private 1st class
revillakilla

feild clean up Empty
PostSubject: feild clean up   feild clean up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:51 am

i say one day we take an hour or two away and just clean up the building and the trash around the parking lot and stuff keep it clean and stuff also i say we do a number on the building and really make it look niceer instead of haveing all that crap on the floor nails and things that can hurt some of the the players Idea
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

feild clean up Empty
PostSubject: Re: feild clean up   feild clean up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:00 pm

revillakilla wrote:
i say one day we take an hour or two away and just clean up the building and the trash around the parking lot and stuff keep it clean and stuff also i say we do a number on the building and really make it look niceer instead of haveing all that crap on the floor nails and things that can hurt some of the the players Idea

hey I usually hang out late, usually one of the last guys to leave, can you bring a flathead type shovel!?

I got some floors to clear and I need all volunteers to bring this tool type along with a garbage bag, roll of towels and maybe medical gloves.

I need one team to handpick plastic bottles and all glass as well as tin cans.

I need several people manning several flathead shovels, They will be shoveling mud and soil layers that are covering the cement floors in certain rooms and filling holes, I will direct and help in this major effort.

I need one team to help locate and move all wooden logs with nails pointing upwards to either move them out of the way or beat the nails safely down with a hammer so that no one can step on it and it going through their boots or sneaky ninja wear!

not every room will be clear but maybe the broken rubble can be pushed to the corners or filled in the bathrooms and inside very deep holes.

Also some filled holes could be finalized after filling by using exess wooden boards we place over them.

I am going to Home depot to get a flat head shovel, but I recommend you also bring one so work will multiply faster and each room can be cleared quick if each guy had the gear.
Back to top Go down
Herrdygert
Private 1st class
Herrdygert

feild clean up Empty
PostSubject: Re: feild clean up   feild clean up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:55 pm

If I still have mega broom I will bring it out the day I come which might be Saturday or Sunday or maybe even both if I am lucky and I will help out a lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

feild clean up Empty
PostSubject: Re: feild clean up   feild clean up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:52 pm

Herrdygert wrote:
If I still have mega broom I will bring it out the day I come which might be Saturday or Sunday or maybe even both if I am lucky and I will help out a lot Very Happy

I will need that mega broom last after we flathead shove most of the crap away, that is were you will be needed.
Back to top Go down
revillakilla
Private 1st class
revillakilla

feild clean up Empty
PostSubject: Re: feild clean up   feild clean up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:56 pm

ya ill see if i have one of those shovels and ill bring a garbidge bag but we cant just use three guys to clean it all up we need everybody
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

feild clean up Empty
PostSubject: Re: feild clean up   feild clean up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:17 pm

revillakilla wrote:
ya ill see if i have one of those shovels and ill bring a garbidge bag but we cant just use three guys to clean it all up we need everybody

I like to sometimes work alone, and thats just me because too many people could get in the way...I only need as many people as there are shovels and hopefully they are not just wandering around wondering about there task....Each task is a well focus mission, we will clear each room but I am afraid not everyone will be equiped with this gear so if you have no flat head shovel you will be working harder so don't tire yourself out, volunteers may have to take turns.

I will be bringing 3 flat head type shovels...I am not addressing garbage bags yet, we may have to resort to burying it!
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

feild clean up Empty
PostSubject: Re: feild clean up   feild clean up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:37 pm

i dont think it would be a good idea to clean up the party house because of asbestos. if you shovel the floor, which more then likely has asbestos in it from the roof and insulation, if you shovel it up the particle will become airborne and you will breathe it in. and to let you know a face mask will not help, you need full sealed suits. a buddy for the EPA and he said you can hire a contrator for jobs like that but he said it will most likely get completely closed down before that will happen. and also asbestos will get on you clothes and all inside you car and your house, so any1 that comes near you would be exposed. but for the main SFAR building, there is minimal threat of this fiber because there is little to no insulation and it was not used in drywall. so just to let you guys know, we should clean the main building, id hate to ditch the other building but it a serious helth risk. and as for the garbage, we need more garbage cans and more people that use them. with all the people that go, we wouldnt even need an hour to clean the place up. im sure it will be done quicker
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

feild clean up Empty
PostSubject: Re: feild clean up   feild clean up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:49 pm

Oh god its in my lungs D:
asbestos is bad guys
Back to top Go down
revillakilla
Private 1st class
revillakilla

feild clean up Empty
PostSubject: Re: feild clean up   feild clean up Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:14 am

nah just the main buildings cqb buildings work on cleaning that up a bit and the parking lot ill go sunday and ill bring a shuvol too sanddragon so dont worry about a thing i got you
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

feild clean up Empty
PostSubject: Re: feild clean up   feild clean up Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:28 am

revillakilla wrote:
nah just the main buildings cqb buildings work on cleaning that up a bit and the parking lot ill go sunday and ill bring a shuvol too sanddragon so dont worry about a thing i got you

sandcastle wanted to clean up the other building too
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

feild clean up Empty
PostSubject: Re: feild clean up   feild clean up Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:39 am

revillakilla wrote:

Just aquire 2 flat head shovels and 2 snow shovels...now I need Volunteers!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

feild clean up Empty
PostSubject: Re: feild clean up   feild clean up Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:43 am

onotix wrote:
asbestos is bad guys

You guys chill about the asbestos...Oh and for your information the barracks cqb building was also built in 1969 too! it quite possiblly has asbestos left in the ceiling panels so shut it!
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

feild clean up Empty
PostSubject: Re: feild clean up   feild clean up Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:46 am

SandDragon wrote:
onotix wrote:
asbestos is bad guys

You guys chill about the asbestos...Oh and for your information the barracks cqb building was also built in 1969 too! it quite possiblly has asbestos left in the ceiling panels so shut it!

i know when it was built. it dosent have ceiling panels its drywall and it wasnt used in drywall. and asbestos is not something to shill about. the guy i know from the EPA said dont mess with it because it will effect eveyone you go near
Back to top Go down
revillakilla
Private 1st class
revillakilla

feild clean up Empty
PostSubject: Re: feild clean up   feild clean up Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 pm

well i was ganna clean the trash in the parking lot and stuff
so i probobly wont be in the building much
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

feild clean up Empty
PostSubject: Re: feild clean up   feild clean up Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:52 pm

This week I actually brought all the tools but everyone bugged out before I could organize a clean up crew...I would like to organize this operation and meet on a convienient day....not to interfere on game days but maybe after the main games die down... some people can stay late and help for about an hour.

we have 4 flathead shovels, brooms, garbage bags, and a sledge hammer!
all I need is a willing and able crew!

See Sand Dragon if you wanna wield them!

I wanna have all the rubbish stones in each room pushed clear of entrances, and dangerious sharp things found and hammered downs or moved, I don't want anyone to run on these or snagg them!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

feild clean up Empty
PostSubject: Re: feild clean up   feild clean up Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:53 pm

revillakilla wrote:
well i was ganna clean the trash in the parking lot and stuff
so i probobly wont be in the building much

Thanks for helping out! the place is a little bit better!

2 bags of trash carried off to a dumpster but every bit helps!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

feild clean up Empty
PostSubject: Re: feild clean up   feild clean up Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:45 am

I have though about using these Flat head shovels I borrowed to do Clean up duties but now come to think of all the construction going on these efforts may be fruitless...I still think the party house can be worked on but latelly there are these salvage raider guys pulled up a huge flatbed truck and backo, and they are gutting rooms for their scrap metal.

so far one huge metal device in one of the rooms has disapeared! and I think they tried to pull down some ceiling units, all in all we cannot clean any place that is still being messed up!
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

feild clean up Empty
PostSubject: Re: feild clean up   feild clean up Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:41 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

feild clean up Empty
PostSubject: Re: feild clean up   feild clean up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:34 am

im new to this site. id help if i can get a ride, unless it happens to be in biking distance. i actualy prefer physical labor
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

feild clean up Empty
PostSubject: Re: feild clean up   feild clean up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:25 pm

spook wrote:
im new to this site. id help if i can get a ride, unless it happens to be in biking distance. i actualy prefer physical labor

This post is quite old and is referring to the CQB building ....

however the Jungle trail area is also in need of any efforts...any one can help by say taking out the trash...and placing a new garbage bag over the trash can...if you can cover that first simple task-...funny how no one cares to actually haul out the trash!....-Then there are other serious tasks that can actually help the field area....

Hacking trails in the area would help... the area is dangerous in he game and I always get shot out by a dude who is close!

maybe if the area was more flattened of cut even more the winding trails wouldn't be so deadly!
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

feild clean up Empty
PostSubject: Re: feild clean up   feild clean up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:21 pm

i could do that. i got a couple machetes and some gardening equipment, plus i dont mind the hard work. but once again i dont know where the place is and i dont have much in the transportation department either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

feild clean up Empty
PostSubject: Re: feild clean up   feild clean up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

feild clean up
Page 1 of 1