AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Debrief June 5th Vote_lcapDebrief June 5th Voting_barDebrief June 5th Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Debrief June 5th

Go down 
+5
Tylerman
onotix
SandDragon
katakatak
SEABEE
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

Debrief June 5th Empty
PostSubject: Debrief June 5th   Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:45 pm

What you guys think of today. Besides the Heat
Back to top Go down
katakatak
Private 1st class
katakatak

Debrief June 5th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief June 5th   Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:40 pm

hey seabee i think you might need to change the date on the debrief. today is the 5th. games were good, but way too hot ... the turn around could improve, but overall great games. we went to the party house after everyone left, and had a couple good deathmatches over there. it was just way too hot
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Debrief June 5th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief June 5th   Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:48 pm

SEABEE wrote:
What you guys think of today. Besides the Heat

you should use the party house more often, it was much cooler!
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

Debrief June 5th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief June 5th   Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:37 pm

i learned not to go in the room on the second floor that connect teh 2 hall ways.
Back to top Go down
Tylerman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Tylerman

Debrief June 5th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief June 5th   Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:05 pm

onotix wrote:
i learned not to go in the room on the second floor that connect teh 2 hall ways.

double teamed from both sides, that place is the ultimate death trap lol
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Debrief June 5th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief June 5th   Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:40 pm

Arrived early today 9:00am and bagged 1 load of garbage, players arrived around 10:30am a maximume of over 30 people at one time and was actually using an alarm clock but slightlly ineffective.

Had to resort to blacking out the orange tip of my AK74 after someone shot at it and well the bb traveled down the ironsights and hit me in the lips and maybe my 2 lower front teeth!

Also used a whistle but it was crappy ineffective , just bought a proffessional coach whistle!

NOBODY in the field shooting photos shot twice in the back!... New players arrive for their first time and we had a large game at the party house after paintballers took over the barracks....Played till my batteries died and by the time I changed them out players were packing up and heading out at around 3pm.

I brought 4 flat head shovels today to hopefully clear some rubbish but no actual takers on volunteers, so I worked alone today clearing some rooms of dangerious protruding nails and bashing the crap out of metal things with my hammer, was able to take out a wire fence that was in the parkinglot and dig a good fire pit for vendor lady... you should have seen all the fliess camping in the trees!

Came home smelling like campfire smoke!
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

Debrief June 5th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief June 5th   Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Games were good. but here is a little story I would like to share.

In one of the building TDM. Rene aka mydinkyx was shooting at Merdok and clearly saw that he hit him several times. Medok stayed in and never called his hits. Later that samee game, I saw Merdok walking in the halls. I fell to the corner of the room and put my sights up ready. He happened to further open the door in the room where I was. I quickly banged him since we were about 10 " ( corner of room to doorway) he still went ahead and took 2 shoots with his pistol and missed. I went ahead and stated " Man I banged you) and he said "you ant bang me that far" being that I was about 10" maybe 12 at most but not further I said " I dont want to shoot you" but he decided on saying " I would" So he went one way and I went another. I quickly crossed the whole in the wall to the room on the other side and went to the room across the stairs with the whole near the bottom of the wall that over looks the stairs and the other room via another whole in the bottom of the wall. I knew he was gonna walk into the room so I was ready with the shoot. And as I thought less than 1 min later here comes BIGGIE into the room. I quickly take a quick burst and hit him in the legs with several shoots. he quickly starts to look to see where that came from after several looks, he finally looks down and sees me in the other room, and point and starts to say. "man you shoot me too close. you should have banged me." What he was really doing was alerting MERDOK which was standing behind him where I was. and all this time he still hadnot called hits. I was more than 20" when I shot him and it was a busrt of maybe 7 shoots at his legs. No one told him to be in shorts. So of course MERDOK now know where I was got in position and cornered me in the door we exchanged shoots I hit him and I got hit in the arm and I called my hit. He again stayed. After I walked out of the building U see Rene and he is disussing his ordeal earlier that match. Stating that he was a cheater and guys like him ruin the game.

When the game ends. He goes and comfronts him stating to him that he knows he hit him and MERDOK "says Yeah you hit me but who cares its only a game"

The moral of this story is that here is someone that ran SILOS WEBSITE. Talked crap about SFAR and our website. Telling people to go to another field. Signs up for Mikes website and talks crap there too. admits he openly that he cheats and does not cALL HIS HITS SINCE ITS ONLY A GAME. Come to play at SFAR and cheats even more. Its guys like that ruin the sport.

So know you all know what type a player MERDOK is. And I promise this. Next time encounter him on the field, I will not BANG, But I will shoot till im out. And if I get shot by him, Why call it. Its only a game

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

Debrief June 5th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief June 5th   Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:48 pm

alright how bout this new rule: if ur gunna be a dick and not respect the bang rule and fire at your enemy anyway your enemy has the right to light u up on full auto at close range. deal?
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

Debrief June 5th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief June 5th   Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:19 pm

Which one of them was Murdock?
Back to top Go down
osmed086
Private 1st class
osmed086

Debrief June 5th Empty
PostSubject: I had a good time   Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:17 pm

It was my first time out on this field, but I had a good time. Hoping to come back every Saturday.
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

Debrief June 5th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief June 5th   Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:27 pm

osmed086 wrote:
It was my first time out on this field, but I had a good time. Hoping to come back every Saturday.

Glad you enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

Debrief June 5th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief June 5th   Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:29 pm

onotix wrote:

He was wearing a helmet with a blask face mask on. He arrived with BIGGIE the one with the jean shorts and a hand gun
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

Debrief June 5th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief June 5th   Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:12 pm

i see thank you
Back to top Go down
NaYDeR1
Private 1st class
NaYDeR1

Debrief June 5th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief June 5th   Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:12 am

SEABEE wrote:
onotix wrote:

He was wearing a helmet with a blask face mask on. He arrived with BIGGIE the one with the jean shorts and a hand gun

you gotta show me who this guy is i still dont remember anyone with helmet and black face mask
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

Debrief June 5th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief June 5th   Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:14 pm

Damm merdok went and i dident fu** I want to shoot that guy so bad he is on my most wanted list
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

Debrief June 5th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief June 5th   Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:42 pm

he was the one that arrived with Biggie
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

Debrief June 5th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief June 5th   Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:00 pm

him and biggie banged me and seebee's son out in the first game i played. WE SHOULD HAVE IGNORED HIM >:O
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

Debrief June 5th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief June 5th   Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:17 pm

he was probably already out
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

Debrief June 5th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief June 5th   Debrief June 5th Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:56 pm

SEABEE wrote:
he was probably already out
i wus killed by a ghost D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Debrief June 5th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief June 5th   Debrief June 5th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debrief June 5th
Page 1 of 1