AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Dec 11 Pb matrix  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Dec 11 Pb matrix  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Dec 11 Pb matrix  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Dec 11 Pb matrix  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Dec 11 Pb matrix  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Dec 11 Pb matrix  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Dec 11 Pb matrix  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Dec 11 Pb matrix  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Dec 11 Pb matrix  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Dec 11 Pb matrix  Vote_lcapDec 11 Pb matrix  Voting_barDec 11 Pb matrix  Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Dec 11 Pb matrix  Vote_lcapDec 11 Pb matrix  Voting_barDec 11 Pb matrix  Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Dec 11 Pb matrix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

Dec 11 Pb matrix  Empty
PostSubject: Dec 11 Pb matrix    Dec 11 Pb matrix  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:04 pm

good turn out today i believe all of H.R.O was there. some familiar faces some new. fist time back in a couple weeks and it is amazing to see what you guys have done to the field.the only problem that i had today was that a lot of people were not calling there hits! no no no...some paintballers showed up and we had to wait for them to leave but eventually we had the field to ourselves. hope to be there next weekend.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Dec 11 Pb matrix  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dec 11 Pb matrix    Dec 11 Pb matrix  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:16 pm

Panziekiller wrote:
good turn out today i believe all of H.R.O was there. some familiar faces some new. fist time back in a couple weeks and it is amazing to see what you guys have done to the field.the only problem that i had today was that a lot of people were not calling there hits! no no no...some paintballers showed up and we had to wait for them to leave but eventually we had the field to ourselves. hope to be there next weekend.

Sunday turn out saw the usual rowdy airsoft crowd with a rather pathetic showing of paintballers.

about 6 paintballers showed up and did not quite justify their 20 minue games which kept more than 40 players stretched to their limits when it came to patients.

Ya I hear yere pleas for some form of better fair play...they were probablly all camping and the field was probablly cold...I will probablly have to bump up my other project of building that CQB area so that the field can be in play while the paint ballers are playing in that other area.

I am going to develope a special speed ball area just for such a scenario!

Today hosted the usual death match games as well as stealing a briefcase scenario...No attack and defends were hosted...I am probablly going to assemble a games scenario check lkist for the referees so that they can engage and host better games as well as a good map to explain them.

..and for some reason my batteries were dropping their charge ...some of you walked by my RPK iron sights while I was swapping batteries...GGGRRRRHHH!....You only got me because I was the last one in the back who just finished and stuck his head out! HEAD SHOT!
Back to top Go down

Dec 11 Pb matrix
Page 1 of 1