AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Killing a Camper Vote_lcapKilling a Camper Voting_barKilling a Camper Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Killing a Camper

Go down 
+7
DEVIN
devil
Randy
onotix
gonzalo
Jester
SandDragon
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 am

This senerio is happening way too many times in the building.

There is a Camper hiding in one of the rooms inside the building, possiblly the bathroom or in the kitchen, If you enter he will just bang you out!...It seems virtually impossible to hit him because he's taken cover inside such a tiny room and thus cannot be shot out....plays there like hes gonna live there!

he also is surrounded and cannot escape!-stealth didn't work he knows you are very near!

Lacking grenades...Does any one know how to surround and elliminate a cornered man?

can he be taken single handed or do we all have to resort to buying grenades?
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:36 am

grenades work better. im about to buy a couple of these

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=32840

im also starting to belive the bang rule doesnt work anymore so im carrying my 204 round grenade launcher from now on. any one camping in the room when i come in isnt gonna like me no more
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:38 am

jester you know any place where i can get a cheap grenade luncher ? use or new
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:51 am

well i wouldnt recommend an m203 cause of the trigger mechanism. one piece breaks in that and thats it for the m203 as well as the rail mounts dont hold the m203 very sturdily. but if you just want a cheap one you can buy one of these

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_46&products_id=30619

or these if you have a small gun or just want a hand held launcher or a light or etc then this is what youre gonna want

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_46&products_id=24895

i would however reccomend if you want a great grenade launcher to get one of these
http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_46&products_id=31932
it gets rid of your front grip but also lets you carry it as a pistol
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:53 am

[quote="Jester"]grenades work better. im about to buy a couple of these

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=32840

Those are really cool...I think I need to get one!
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:56 am

[=0 that thing is sweet
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:20 pm

hey guys i was thinking about getting one of these what do you think.
http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_514&products_id=32817
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:01 pm

I want to see if we can hold a skirmish senerio... use of 1 room in the barracks and each person takes a turn as a camper!

the objective is to eliminate the camper or campers in a room... training mission!

the whole team must somehow enter the room and eliminate the camper who could be hiding anywhere!

lets try to all use pistols in this senerio campers win if a single attacker dies!

this training session is for people who want to be like the S.W.A.T. TEAM!
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:04 pm

I wanna be pro like the swat!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:08 pm

onotix wrote:

you will probablly need a riot shield if you want to be the leader and kick open the doors!

can anyone aquire or make a riot shield?
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:20 pm

SandDragon wrote:
onotix wrote:

you will probablly need a riot shield if you want to be the leader and kick open the doors!

can anyone aquire or make a riot shield?
mark (correct me if thats not his name) had a riot shield. he lets people use it too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:31 pm

I figure if the campers finnally kill eveyone in the game and there are only 2 campers facing each other off and of course they are still in camp positions,,,!

I say we all go back in there and bum rush them!...we are now Supermen, their bullets don't count, you are now authorized to punish them!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:33 pm

[quote="SandDragon"]I figure if the campers finnally kill eveyone in the game and there are only 2 campers facing each other off and of course they are still in camp positions,,,!

I say we all go back in there and bum rush them!...we are now Supermen, their bullets don't count, you are now authorized to punish them!

lol![/quote]

lol!
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:58 pm

SandDragon wrote:
I figure if the campers finnally kill eveyone in the game and there are only 2 campers facing each other off and of course they are still in camp positions,,,!

lol!

that was my idea =[
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:07 pm

devil wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

lol!

that was my idea =[

Oh ya.... FORGIVE ME!!!....MASTER!

lol!

.............Mumbling............I will get him in his sleep!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:09 pm

hey sanddragon read the message i sent u
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:31 pm

SandDragon wrote:
devil wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

lol!

that was my idea =[

Oh ya.... FORGIVE ME!!!....MASTER!

lol!

.............Mumbling............I will get him in his sleep!

lol i was the one who said lets go get them when we were waiting in the parking lot for them
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:36 pm

DEVIN wrote:

nice idea but just post it here... no need to PM me....that is worth sharing!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:37 pm

sure and its already made
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:55 pm

SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

If it happens again lets all do another BUM RUSH... need to PUNISH more camper noobs! Twisted Evil

Bring special armor for this kind of horse play...Its no longer milisim when we are supermen and like would love to see their dread as we come at them and bbs bouncing off our armor and they are getting punished by ours!

Lets make it look like DARTH VADER! lol!

Last edited by SandDragon on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:56 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:04 pm

SandDragon wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

If it happens again lets all do another BUM RUSH... need to PUNISH more camper noobs! Twisted Evil

Bring special armor for this kind of horse play...Its no longer milisim when we are supermen and like would love to see their dread as we come at them and bbs bouncing off our armor and they are getting punished by ours!

i have my racing suit its full leather and has armor everywhere, i wouldnt feel a thing. and we need lots of grenades
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:06 pm

i will be working on it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:13 pm

devil wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

i have my racing suit its full leather and has armor everywhere, i wouldnt feel a thing. and we need lots of grenades

Don't waste a grenade on a camper during a BUM RUSH, Just kick open the door and grab him! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killing a Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing a Camper   Killing a Camper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing a Camper
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next