AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Airsoft guns with Sound Effects Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Airsoft guns with Sound Effects Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Airsoft guns with Sound Effects Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Airsoft guns with Sound Effects Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Airsoft guns with Sound Effects Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Airsoft guns with Sound Effects Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Airsoft guns with Sound Effects Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Airsoft guns with Sound Effects Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Airsoft guns with Sound Effects Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Airsoft guns with Sound Effects Vote_lcapAirsoft guns with Sound Effects Voting_barAirsoft guns with Sound Effects Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Airsoft guns with Sound Effects Vote_lcapAirsoft guns with Sound Effects Voting_barAirsoft guns with Sound Effects Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Airsoft guns with Sound Effects

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Airsoft guns with Sound Effects Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft guns with Sound Effects   Airsoft guns with Sound Effects Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:22 pm

I just recentlly Down loaded an Ipod App called GunApp and have been having a blast with it with my Bicycle sterio system...Some times using it as my new bicycle horn!

That yellow thing in the center of my Bicycle is a 40 watt speaker!
Airsoft guns with Sound Effects Dsc00010

Now the Idea hit me that it may be yet possible to rigg up a speaker system inside one of these big guns and some how rigg the triggering system to digitally fire when the trigger is pulled.

The speaker system would most likelly have to be broken down to fit in or around the gun system and an extra battery would be required to power the sound system too!

Strategically this would not be stealthy at all and being the first and only one may or may not be fun unless we got more enthusiasts willing to give it a go to create even more havock!

It would be unfair until a team of techys actually assembles to customize and ineffect create the staged effect!

Sound Effects would definatelly make the game more interesting if you fired them rather than some background prerecorded soundtrack...of course if this is not possible I may still rigg a sound system to the field.....maybe annoy ya with some funky ass tunes!

There are other sound systems available that can now be hacked and put on a gun...

Of course current airsoft systems Available that do produce a simulated sound effect or Blow back action.
There is a few airsoft guns that can use a specal flash pyro explosive ammo firing system and even spit out shells and spent cartriges! but this is way too expensive and limiting when you run out.

In effect I want to see if it can only run electrical speakers and it would be rather nice hooking your ipod up to the headphone line in and play music when the gun is on display.

Airsoft guns with Sound Effects Ganste10

Airsoft guns with Sound Effects 16720311
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft guns with Sound Effects   Airsoft guns with Sound Effects Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:05 pm

So It looks like you guys are all a bunch of Camping Ninjas! lol!

-Or no one here sees any potential in trying any sound effects or touch the challenge.

My other guess is that players do not see the potential of seeding the field with speaker systems to blast war sound effects or the advantages of identifying a team based on sound effect coming from a certain gun.

Maybe I am just being Futuristic about it and this is ahead of its time but I think this feature will be made readilly available as a kit if no one has not started it as a trend.

Once again, if any....Anyone interested in Advanced effects and other actions for airsoft guns or battlefield sound effects in the killing fields?

Anyone here even interested in battlefield Cannons or Missles firing action setups in Bunkers?

Seeding a field with Landmines....Smoke generators and other potential effects....I could really use the technical collective of the best minds in the field.
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft guns with Sound Effects   Airsoft guns with Sound Effects Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:28 am

I am up for all except the sounds from the guns. Don't want any real sounds coming from my gun. It would be too loud and give my POS away. But have speakers it would be cool. As well as cannons, rockets, smoke, ect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft guns with Sound Effects   Airsoft guns with Sound Effects Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft guns with Sound Effects
Page 1 of 1