AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Vote_lcapMatrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Voting_barMatrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Vote_lcapMatrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Voting_barMatrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Empty
PostSubject: Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"!   Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Player attendace here is on the Rise....Today I just wrapped up another major bunker build at this field.

So far there is a lot of attack and defend battle action in an area that was once deemed unusable and that was the Entrance USA base.
Thanks to huge efforts in bunker builds that area is just awsome to attack or defend!

Japanese base now got all the Tires, and it is as if Tire Bunker rematerialized there!
Today's games showed waves of attacks being repelled....I only hope fore another delivery of multch and the constrution of another sniper tower there.

German bunker is still being cleaned up but it is ready for action.

Thanks all of you volunteers who helped in all the bunker builds and clean up efforts.

This field is still far from finished and should be an ever evolving project.

I am hoping for the assembly crew to Dream team another project...The CQB structure training facility should be planned and preped for construction...please assemble here if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"!   Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:21 pm

SandDragon wrote:

Player attendace here is on the Rise....Today I just wrapped up another major bunker build at this field.

So far there is a lot of attack and defend battle action in an area that was once deemed unusable and that was the Entrance USA base.
Thanks to huge efforts in bunker builds that area is just awsome to attack or defend!

Japanese base now got all the Tires, and it is as if Tire Bunker rematerialized there!
Today's games showed waves of attacks being repelled....I only hope fore another delivery of multch and the constrution of another sniper tower there.

Thanks all of you volunteers who helped in all the bunker builds and clean up efforts.

I am hoping for the assembly crew to Dream team another project...The CQB structure training facility should be planned and preped for construction...please assemble here if you are interested.
i can help with the rules/stucture of the game modes. i can also help plan out were enplacements or cover will go
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"!   Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:26 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

i can help with the rules/stucture of the game modes. i can also help plan out were enplacements or cover will go

That would be nice but Your CQB city in Stockton is far more organized and better ready...we are just catching up!

I am in the works of building a CQB city style Cannon set for the bunkers!

Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Pictur10

Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Pictur11

If I had this place it would host some kick ass airsoft games!

Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Pictur12

SandDragon on a recent visit building Sandcastles and Raiding one in Puerto Rico!

Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Pictur13

Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"!   Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:51 pm

lol coooll CANNONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wanna canon!!!!!! oh wait got one!
Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Untitl10
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"!   Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:15 pm

WIN ^
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"!   Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:25 am

Ready for duty sir.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"!   Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:21 pm

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
Ready for duty sir.

Good!...

I have been begun to clean up the CQB area, it is almost free of the last rubble and glass!

now with a clean slate we can draw up a floor plan.

I was thinking of also including a long ramping stairwell in one part of the design, 2 ladders and more than 80 square feet of upper floor space for a second floor roof platform.

DEATH FROM ABOVE! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"!   Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:30 pm

SandDragon wrote:
xTwiiisteDx wrote:
Ready for duty sir.

Good!...

I have been begun to clean up the CQB area, it is almost free of the last rubble and glass!

I was thinking of also including a long ramping stairwell in one part of the design, 2 ladders and more than 80 square feet of upper floor space for a second floor roof platform.

uhm... ill need to see picture cause i cant exactly hop in my car and drive there to see it...
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"!   Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:30 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
xTwiiisteDx wrote:
Ready for duty sir.

Good!...

uhm... ill need to see picture cause i cant exactly hop in my car and drive there to see it...

well its not much but a space of land in the field with some concrete cinderblock pillars standing errect in a grid that was once part of a structure that was roofed.

taken out by Hurricane Andrew it was left alone and the jungle grew up around it.
It is currentlly being hacked and cleaned for the games...I determined that the pillars are still load bearing but others have fallen down and are lying on the floor next to huge trees.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"!   Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:39 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
xTwiiisteDx wrote:
Ready for duty sir.

Good!...

well its not much but a space of land in the field with some concrete cinderblock pillars standing errect in a grid that was once part of a structure that was roofed.

taken out by Hurricane Andrew it was left alone and the jungle grew up around it.
It is currentlly being hacked and cleaned for the games...I determined that the pillars are still load bearing but others have fallen down and are lying on the floor next to huge trees.
still cant picture it lol
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"!   Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:15 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
xTwiiisteDx wrote:
Ready for duty sir.

Good!...

still cant picture it lol

hope this picture helps it is the grid of cinderblocks near the entrance.

pillar grid is marked all in yellow but not the x box!

Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Pbmatr11
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"!   Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Debrief for Feb 8th 2012 this Wensday at the Matrix field.

Today we took the huge truck over to get about 15 metal drums and get them positioned into the field.

The pictures taken show the places where these Drums are and they can easily be moved to change the game play.

I also climbed a tree in the center of the field and took a few more current pictures of the combat zone.

The Land owner also dropped in and began to help....We opened up the main gate so Hopefully more deliveries of multch will be placed into the field.

We had a disscussion about the CQB area and it seems all is OK as long as it doesn't look too big and accidently gets concidered a building by code enforcement!

Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Pictur27

Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Pictur28
The Land Owner drops in to inspect the new drums and make sure there are no Bodys sealed up inside them!

Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Pictur29
Tire Bunker is Back!
Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Pictur30

Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Pictur31

Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Pictur32

Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Pictur33

Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Pictur34
THE RUSSIAN AK SHACK!
Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Pictur35
Drums are in front of this German Bunker...some adjustment may be required before an attack!
Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Pictur36
Secret Bases!
Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Pictur37
The Stage is now set.....Now all we need are the actors to show up and take their places!
Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Pictur38
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"!   Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:00 pm

looks like cliffside from call of duty world at war
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"!   Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:42 am

Bad ass lol looks really nice
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"!   Matrix Tactical Airsoft Field is looking "HOT"! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1