AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Be prepared! (BSA motto) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Be prepared! (BSA motto) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Be prepared! (BSA motto) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Be prepared! (BSA motto) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Be prepared! (BSA motto) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Be prepared! (BSA motto) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Be prepared! (BSA motto) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Be prepared! (BSA motto) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Be prepared! (BSA motto) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Be prepared! (BSA motto) Vote_lcapBe prepared! (BSA motto) Voting_barBe prepared! (BSA motto) Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Be prepared! (BSA motto) Vote_lcapBe prepared! (BSA motto) Voting_barBe prepared! (BSA motto) Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Be prepared! (BSA motto)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Be prepared! (BSA motto) Empty
PostSubject: Be prepared! (BSA motto)   Be prepared! (BSA motto) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:31 pm

Be prepared! (BSA motto)

Looks like every week I go and show up at the matrix field there is almost always some one who arrived without a crucial piece of gear.

Low on bb amo or even their protective goggles and Battieries are not fully charged.

Ya I may be quite handy by filling my car up with all sorts of tools, a Charging Dynamo and purchase some extra gear like ammo I may sell but you guys really gotta BE PREPARED.

I will not always be at the field every weekend to save yer asses... in fact quite a few of my own loaned batteries have been checked out and not have been returned.

I have also been passing out RED RAGS in the hope of promoting safer airsoft edicates and this has been issued out free out of my own pocket.

For the few of you who frequent the forum but know others who do this, try to urge them not to be Lazy and be ready when it is time for game day.

A note on BBs#

... I find it amazing that I actually buy 2 to 6 times more ammo a week than most players... I think I might have to set up a shop!

Food and Drink:

I think I'm just gonna keep opening my bottles of ice cold Coca cola and drink them to my delight in front of the unprepared!...-I know its like CRUELTY to ANIMALS!

Be prepared! (BSA motto) Dsc00314
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Be prepared! (BSA motto)   Be prepared! (BSA motto) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:22 pm

Sell drinks! I'm sure matrix wouldn't mind if they had a cut $
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Be prepared! (BSA motto)   Be prepared! (BSA motto) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
Sell drinks! I'm sure matrix wouldn't mind if they had a cut $

well they already do sell drinks but many still never bring enough cash either!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Be prepared! (BSA motto)   Be prepared! (BSA motto) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:57 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Be prepared! (BSA motto)

Looks like every week I go and show up at the matrix field there is almost always some one who arrived without a crucial piece of gear.

Low on bb amo or even their protective goggles and Battieries are not fully charged.

Ya I may be quite handy by filling my car up with all sorts of tools, a Charging Dynamo and purchase some extra gear like ammo I may sell but you guys really gotta BE PREPARED.

I will not always be at the field every weekend to save yer asses... in fact quite a few of my own loaned batteries have been checked out and not have been returned.

I have also been passing out RED RAGS in the hope of promoting safer airsoft edicates and this has been issued out free out of my own pocket.

For the few of you who frequent the forum but know others who do this, try to urge them not to be Lazy and be ready when it is time for game day.

A note on BBs#

... I find it amazing that I actually buy 2 to 6 times more ammo a week than most players... I think I might have to set up a shop!

Food and Drink:

I think I'm just gonna keep opening my bottles of ice cold Coca cola and drink them to my delight in front of the unprepared!...-I know its like CRUELTY to ANIMALS!

Be prepared! (BSA motto) Dsc00314

Can I claim you on my income Tax return? Pretty much thats all thats left for you to offer or give away. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Be prepared! (BSA motto)   Be prepared! (BSA motto) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:46 pm

damn Nobody why you talking bad about your team mate
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Be prepared! (BSA motto)   Be prepared! (BSA motto) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:58 pm

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:
damn Nobody why you talking bad about your team mate

I'm not, Seems when your too nice people take advantage of it. Some never seem to learn. Give back what you borrow! there are nice people out there givng a hand and helping those who need it. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Hope this makes better sense Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Be prepared! (BSA motto)   Be prepared! (BSA motto) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:07 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Be prepared! (BSA motto)   Be prepared! (BSA motto) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:02 pm

I was born to help. You can count on my loyalty and honesty, o and also I can help with goodies Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be prepared! (BSA motto)   Be prepared! (BSA motto) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be prepared! (BSA motto)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRSOFT RESERVE :: General Dialogue-
Jump to: