AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
debrief 6/12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
debrief 6/12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
debrief 6/12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
debrief 6/12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
debrief 6/12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
debrief 6/12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
debrief 6/12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
debrief 6/12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
debrief 6/12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
debrief 6/12 Vote_lcapdebrief 6/12 Voting_bardebrief 6/12 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

debrief 6/12

Go down 
+3
DEVIN
Roadrash
SEABEE
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

debrief 6/12 Empty
PostSubject: debrief 6/12   debrief 6/12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:27 pm

Some good games today. Capture the flag was kind of chessey. Also there were a few guys on the team with no tape that were not calling hits. But what do you expect, its airsoft. Also you havde to say it was steaming hot. I say now that its summer. We get together alot earlier. There was one game that I ot dizzy. I quickly sat under a tree and drank some gatorade. and Felt alot better. Guys remember that its summer and we probably sweat more than what we take in. So keep hydrated
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

debrief 6/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debrief 6/12   debrief 6/12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:33 pm

SEABEE wrote:
Some good games today. Capture the flag was kind of chessey. Also there were a few guys on the team with no tape that were not calling hits. But what do you expect, its airsoft. Also you havde to say it was steaming hot. I say now that its summer. We get together alot earlier. There was one game that I ot dizzy. I quickly sat under a tree and drank some gatorade. and Felt alot better. Guys remember that its summer and we probably sweat more than what we take in. So keep hydrated

Yes, today was awesome and no tape was not calling hits, that was so f***ing annoying. Today was good. I forgot all of the heat and it was pretty cool. The only thing that was crap today was my echo1 er16 the selector switch just loosened right off Sad and my bolt release cover was like not covering the hop up all the way. ANY SUGGESTIONS
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

debrief 6/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debrief 6/12   debrief 6/12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:40 pm

take it to pb matrix
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

debrief 6/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debrief 6/12   debrief 6/12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:03 pm

I can fix it
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

debrief 6/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debrief 6/12   debrief 6/12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:02 pm

The not calling the hits is to be expected from children who are used to playing with cap guns.
Remember some of us out there are more mature than others, so expect cheating. I took out a kid in a white shirt, he called hit and 30 seconds later he was back in the game shooting. I again sprayed him and he called hit, then guess what? seconds later he was back in I was like WTF??????? Sprayed him the third time and it took about 100 BB'S for him to finally call hit and this time he stayed out.

Roger was there as my witness.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

debrief 6/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debrief 6/12   debrief 6/12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:25 pm

I was shootinh him too. I said " How many times do we have to hit you " But like you said. They are use to playing with cap guns
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

debrief 6/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debrief 6/12   debrief 6/12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:28 pm

Arrive early way too early and loaded up some trash... and came back after dumping it at other dumpster... Vender lady set up and we had some nice moving games... CTF needs work as not everyone was running for it...

The bomb game was interesting, good work Jester!
Some Gangster punk interupted one of our morning games , he was on the roof and we all had to stop the game using our whistles and a few good threats!

All the field commanders got a quality whistle so that order can be made for future use... Thanks people for your cooperation,,, we can all keep these games running smooth.

Later one game took place in the other building/ schoolhouse/ ballroom...so much slippery mud on the floor so players were really just playing sneaky, and not running at all!
One kidsofter was caught running up to me without his googles on!- Ordered him to put them back on and told him in front of his parents if that happens again hes banned!

Later we had 2 more games at the Barracks building... It was down pilot with unlimited respawns, starring me as the victim!...Was very sneaky for over 10 minutes sniping people hunting the pilot and sending them back to their spawn points then disapearing again! that was fun Ninja action!

Last game was almost FATAL for one player called DESTROYER, who some how played a whole game and never noticed that he was not wearing any EYE PROTECTION, was shot in the face... Check out the photo!....

debrief 6/12 Dsc00016

debrief 6/12 Dsc00017

He totally forgot about putting on his googles...It could have been really bad so he is very very LUCKY!

People playing this game please check your teammates status as well as your ENEMY TEAMMATES... this is not worth the stupidity!
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

debrief 6/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debrief 6/12   debrief 6/12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:34 pm

wow man a few inches up and we would have had a serious problem this is why everytime that we are about to start games i scream out googles on to let everyone know its about to go down and to remind everyone this should be done before all games someone scream out googles on and like that thier should not be no one forgeting
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

debrief 6/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debrief 6/12   debrief 6/12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:44 pm

today was a fun as hell day but it was hot. even though i was in shorts and a tshirt i was sweating hard as hell.

the funnest part was being told that I and some other people were cheating while i was at staging at the first 5 minutes of the game wtf!? but whatever.

the whistles worked well, loud as hell too lol ive had to tell people to cover their ears cause i had to end game.

as for the bomb no prob man, but im still not done. i want to make the bomb more realistic and stuff itll just take time and money.

other than that it was nice seeing a few new faces and splitplug and his friends
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

debrief 6/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debrief 6/12   debrief 6/12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:17 pm

Jester wrote:
today was a fun as hell day but it was hot. even though i was in shorts and a tshirt i was sweating hard as hell.

the funnest part was being told that I and some other people were cheating while i was at staging at the first 5 minutes of the game wtf!? but whatever.

the whistles worked well, loud as hell too lol ive had to tell people to cover their ears cause i had to end game.

as for the bomb no prob man, but im still not done. i want to make the bomb more realistic and stuff itll just take time and money.

other than that it was nice seeing a few new faces and splitplug and his friends

Bring the bomb again if you can I think I got a good loud alarm clock that we can put inside it for use in another game!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

debrief 6/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debrief 6/12   debrief 6/12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:18 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Jester wrote:

Bring the bomb again if you can I think I got a good loud alarm clock that we can put inside it for use in another game!

sounds great, i will have it with me this saturday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

debrief 6/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debrief 6/12   debrief 6/12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

debrief 6/12
Page 1 of 1