AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Vote_lcapFoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Voting_barFoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Vote_lcapFoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Voting_barFoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Empty
PostSubject: FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons   FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Maybe I sounded a bit mean on other postings of FOXHOLE but I only aim tho promote the overall sport and venues by balancing the issues.

Fox Hole is deffinatelly not a place you would take your kids to...This place is actually more for the serious and Hardcore players.....

The place is very thickly vegitated and perfect for those who wish to hunt in stealth...It is not a speed ball field and probablly never will have those atributes.

It is definatelly confirmed that this field is well populated on Sundays....The only real problem is getting even more airsofters to visit this venue and thus make it functional.

Big Tank

Nows the part where I balance the issues between Matrix field and FOX HOLE.

Matrix is an Offical Legal field and is mostly well organized and can cater for young airsofters.

The Matrix field has its ups and downs but it has a great turnout on most weekends.
Unfortunatelly because it also caters to Paintball, it is a venue under constant preassure to make money and cater to both....there will be friction on who will be using the field.
on the good side,
There are always ongoing bunker constructions as well as many held scenario games.

The design of this field is designed so that it cannot get cold.....Its not too big yet not too small, so action will always be found!

FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Pictur73

FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Pictur74

FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Pictur75

FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Pictur76

FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Pictur72

FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Pictur77

The FOXHOLE is Huge!- about 3 times the size of Matrix!

Now don't get mad if I state is good sides and down sides...It is a field with many potentials.....for one thing, its FREE ENTRY!

This is a Reble field...Sorry if I said it was a piece of shit land or that it was Haunted!...LOL!...Damn, You all thought I was serious!...This place is great when You are all FUCKIN HERE!...And great it is!.......EVERY SUNDAYS!

This field is not for kiddys who will get lost in the woods!....Only for the HARDCORE
It is because it is so huge that it actually requires a huge and more dedicated audience to make it shine.

The deep jungle puts the battle theme more like Vietnam and can be very CQB, yet the Road battles may mean that Long range guns may be effective if you wanted to try and duke it out on the streets.....I am not sure if pistols will work well...as I always get a feeling that you may be outgunned.....FULL AUTO pretty much is the rule if you wanna put any bbs through the jungle.

FOX HOLE can and will shine if we can gather even more players to rendezvous on game day by activelly partaking in the roll calls.

For a while it has been kept a closely guarded secret but then it dawned upon me that the place needed some badly needed promotion.....We got so many airsofters who are too stingy to even pay 15 dollars entree fee to any venue and yet it is really pitiful that many do not know if there will be games held....

GENTLEMEN,,,,That is what this forum roll call is for!
If you wanna get a large airsoft party going, you all gotta activelly stirr up some action by posting the rollcalls and thus alerting local players that a game field will be heavily populated.
The posted Location is no longer a Secret...but it still will not work just by dropping in...set it up so that a party of friends will attend- Do post roll calls!

FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Fox_ho28

FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Fox_ho29

FOXHOLE LOCATION DETAILS

This is an Adult enviornment, sorry kiddies but this place could get shut down at any time so going here can run a risk....This place is as wild as the woods and if you are hurt you better have a helping friend nearby.

Please exercise caution and respect in this enviornment, do not litter or expose yourself with your weapons in public...Play within the confines of this deserted city block and avoid contact with the general public if they are present.

The Police are aware that we have played here, respect them and they will respect you!
Act like a Punk and you will be treated like one!

There is no Food, Water or Referees here...Expect to honor the system and stock up like campers!
FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Dsc00310
Park your vehicals in a legal and orderly fashion, the area is patroled and can be seen from the air, Absolutelly no horse play or illegal driving.....Someone could be seriously hurt!

Please maintain an organized attitude on the field - Organize on the forum posting so that you can attend games and make everything smooth running!

Do not just Drop in!...use the Forum to find out if there is a game event at the Fox Hole.

Now You heard my deal so heres the goods!... I'm spilling the beans and I only expect you to do your part of RECRUITMENT and ROLLCALLS... Make it happen

FOX HOLE IS LOCATED off 288th st and US1 situated near the Homestead airforce base and by airforce base reserve park huddled next to a school.

FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Fox_ho18

FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Fox_ho19

FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Fox_110

FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Fox_ho20

This Map is subject to updates but shows the last known locations of tire bunker structures that may now be hidden in the field.- The Sniper tower was never built!

WATCH OUT FORE OPEN MANHOLES!

FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Fox_ho21

FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Curren12

Last edited by SandDragon on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons   FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:16 pm

SandDragon wrote:

It is definatelly confirmed that this field is well populated on Sundays....The only real problem is getting even more airsofters to visit this venue and thus make it functional.

sweeeeeeeeeet. sundays are my only day off... once in a blue moon i will be able to head to foxhole. i will bring extra ice 'n water when i do so, for those who run out.
Back to top Go down
warhippie
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
warhippie

PostSubject: Re: FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons   FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Miami CQB is coming. thats going to be so sweet! poor pbs gonna go out of buisness after that.
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons   FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:55 pm

does anyone know where the Miami CQB City will be? Im excited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons   FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:17 pm

RecoN wrote:

Ya!, Where is this place....If any of you have been there DO POST Pictures and any reviews.
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons   FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:24 pm

I can't wait for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons   FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:01 pm

i think its gonna be far away like hialeah, opens in a few months.
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons   FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:11 am

SandDragon wrote:
RecoN wrote:

Ya!, Where is this place....If any of you have been there DO POST Pictures and any reviews.

This is the only picture they have so far

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=319800801417446&set=a.232232740174253.59316.170354136362114&type=1&theater

My brother in law talked to danny the owner of miami airsoft this past saturday.
Its going to be in hialeah gardens, in between matter academy and the walmart on okeechobee rd.

380 fps limit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons   FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FoxHole and Matrix Field pros and cons
Page 1 of 1