AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
i want a m4 and a red dot sight Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
i want a m4 and a red dot sight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
i want a m4 and a red dot sight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
i want a m4 and a red dot sight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
i want a m4 and a red dot sight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
i want a m4 and a red dot sight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
i want a m4 and a red dot sight Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
i want a m4 and a red dot sight Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
i want a m4 and a red dot sight Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
i want a m4 and a red dot sight Vote_lcapi want a m4 and a red dot sight Voting_bari want a m4 and a red dot sight Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
i want a m4 and a red dot sight Vote_lcapi want a m4 and a red dot sight Voting_bari want a m4 and a red dot sight Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

i want a m4 and a red dot sight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian9741
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Brian9741

i want a m4 and a red dot sight Empty
PostSubject: i want a m4 and a red dot sight   i want a m4 and a red dot sight Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:26 am

Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: i want a m4 and a red dot sight   i want a m4 and a red dot sight Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Don't buy the red dot sight, unless you WANT to waste your money...in airsoft there isn't any real use for sights (other than iron sights), really only for aesthetics and such..
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: i want a m4 and a red dot sight   i want a m4 and a red dot sight Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:10 pm

As to the M4, try looking towards KWA's direction. Their guns will last you quite some time...I personally have a ASGI Custom and am loving it so far
Back to top Go down
izachar
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Selling an M4   i want a m4 and a red dot sight Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:11 am

Have you found an M4 yet? I have one that Ill sell you, I just don't want to go through to hassle of putting up picturess if you already have one.
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: i want a m4 and a red dot sight   i want a m4 and a red dot sight Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:28 pm

izachar wrote:
Have you found an M4 yet? I have one that Ill sell you, I just don't want to go through to hassle of putting up picturess if you already have one.

THESE POST ARE old he already has a m4. Please only post on Current post.

Also dont start spamming the forum with for sale

Admin is watching
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want a m4 and a red dot sight   i want a m4 and a red dot sight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want a m4 and a red dot sight
Page 1 of 1