AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Vote_lcapEVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Voting_barEVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Vote_lcapEVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Voting_barEVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide!

Go down 
5 posters

Airsoft GI vs EVIKE, you decide!
Airsoft GI
EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Vote_lcap38%EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Vote_rcap
 38% [ 8 ]
EVIKE
EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Vote_lcap62%EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Vote_rcap
 62% [ 13 ]
Other (please specify)
EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Vote_lcap0%EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Empty
PostSubject: EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide!   EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:51 pm

I've only ordered twice from evike, and about 5 times from ASGI.

These pros and cons are based upon MY experiences only, your results may vary!!

evike pros:
FAST SHIPPING!!! seriously!
good discount codes
many items in stock

evike cons:
OK website
some items in mail came with "DBOYS" packaging even though i had ordered JG parts

----------------------------------

ASGI pros:
Savings "trifecta" free ship over 100$, 2% cash back and discount codes
great customer support
good marketing team (see: youtube)

ASGI cons:
Many items out of stock for a LONG time...(tokyo marui guns....)
Shipping is expensive if order is under 100$
Shipping (free/standard takes about 10 days)
A bag of bb's came completely destroyed once!!!

----------------

if you choose other, leave a comment!
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide!   EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:19 am

depends... Evike for parts and such, airsoft gi for gear(pants, molle, ect..)
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide!   EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:53 am

i agree, the only times where i felt like i got a good deal at asgi was their mystery boxes, and their 20$ 9.6v batteries/ammo

evike had tightbore barrels, buckings, nubs, mag catches and all in stock too!
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide!   EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:05 pm

I have never ordered from Evike just ASGI and the have been awesome thus far. Another consideration is ehobbyasia.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide!   EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:05 pm

Ebola wrote:
I have never ordered from Evike just ASGI and the have been awesome thus far. Another consideration is ehobbyasia.

i've always wanted to order from ehobby because of their selection, i'm just not too sure about their shipping rates x.x

btw, where in homestead do you live?

im in northern homestead relatively close to coral castle!
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide!   EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:45 pm

South by race track
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide!   EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:16 pm

ive met tim and bob so airsoft gi!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

PostSubject: Re: EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide!   EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:35 pm

It all depends on what you are looking for. I have ordered numerous times from both, always bumping up the order to get the free shipping and I usually end up ordering from Evike. More in stock most of the time. They both have the "Holy Cow" or "Shocker Deals" for a good discount, but you have to check it out regularly to find something worth getting. Now, for parts, chinese all the way. You get the same thing for half the price.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide!   EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVIKE vs Airsoft GI! you decide!
Page 1 of 1