AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Could we host a tournament day at matrix? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Could we host a tournament day at matrix? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Could we host a tournament day at matrix? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Could we host a tournament day at matrix? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Could we host a tournament day at matrix? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Could we host a tournament day at matrix? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Could we host a tournament day at matrix? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Could we host a tournament day at matrix? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Could we host a tournament day at matrix? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Could we host a tournament day at matrix? Vote_lcapCould we host a tournament day at matrix? Voting_barCould we host a tournament day at matrix? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Could we host a tournament day at matrix? Vote_lcapCould we host a tournament day at matrix? Voting_barCould we host a tournament day at matrix? Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Could we host a tournament day at matrix?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Could we host a tournament day at matrix? Empty
PostSubject: Could we host a tournament day at matrix?   Could we host a tournament day at matrix? Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:38 pm

I would love if matrix could host a tournament day were all the teams on the forum that still play would compete against each other in games of 20 minutes. Like tdm and then the last team that wins gets a prize. Also doing this once a month would be awsome and something to look forward to . Tell me your feedback on this idea. Viking
Back to top Go down
sparks
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
sparks

PostSubject: the tournament   Could we host a tournament day at matrix? Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:16 pm

tht sounds like like a great idea but why limit it to the teams on the website. i am on a team that is brand new but still being made . we could just go int to detail when sand dragon puts his post
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Could we host a tournament day at matrix?   Could we host a tournament day at matrix? Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:35 pm

sparks wrote:
tht sounds like like a great idea but why limit it to the teams on the website. i am on a team that is brand new but still being made . we could just go int to detail when sand dragon puts his post

it was just a quick idea. but i meant like all airsoft community teams. new and old.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Could we host a tournament day at matrix?   Could we host a tournament day at matrix? Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:05 pm

The Idea of a Contest sounds great but the prize part may get complicated so it will probablly be a Pizza!...

I cannot have actual expensive prizes dished out to tempt those who will stop at nothing and cheat to get a means to an end!....It would backfire and actually end the fair play honor and competitiveness!

this is an Honor sport and we must keep it so!

maybe a markmesnship contest as I posted in the Airsoft Carnival thread... maybe you can even turkey shoot a few refferees in one of my designed prize winning games!

Right now we are in the middle of a massive restructuring and even the field will get another Sanddragon rebuild.....CQB bunker area is NEXT!
Back to top Go down
Livin_mando
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: Could we host a tournament day at matrix?   Could we host a tournament day at matrix? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:00 am

yo sanddragon let me know wen you wanna build new bunkers, im the referee at the field n live a block away. ill go and help you out as much as i can. i wanna see new bunkers and towers at the field mostly near the japan bunker a tower would be great to play plant the bomb or capture the base haveing the tower as the objective
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trippinO.O
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could we host a tournament day at matrix?   Could we host a tournament day at matrix? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could we host a tournament day at matrix?
Page 1 of 1