AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Saturday June 19 2010 Vote_lcapSaturday June 19 2010 Voting_barSaturday June 19 2010 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Saturday June 19 2010 Vote_lcapSaturday June 19 2010 Voting_barSaturday June 19 2010 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Saturday June 19 2010

Go down 
+6
gonzalo
JollyGreen
SandDragon
NOBODY
onotix
Roadrash
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

Saturday June 19 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Saturday June 19 2010   Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:57 pm

Got there i 9:30ish and walked up to SEABEE to get my gear i had bought, people took to long to set up (i think we should blow the whistle once signifying "get ready" and blow it twice to mean get to the ready area) Got my gear and setup. Sanddragon calls my group ass holes Smile, i was weaving my gear. Game starts in the building and 5 minutes later i get smacked in the goggles, game over for me. Next game was burger king, turned out great but tiring, people should all have radios to keep realism. Protected the king, got scraped by the sawgrass and decided to go back to the car because the game lasted for over an hour. Played many games. Last game was tough pinned in almost every corner, but fought back Wink. SEABEE covers me and i move up, turn the corner and surprised by big ass 7 footer man. He forgets to say bang bang so i fall back. Me SEABEE freaking giving each other signals for a long ass time, then the jerks on the other team curse at us because we weren't calling our hits when we didn't even get hit, they did.

Might come tomorrow depending on who's coming.
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: Saturday June 19 2010   Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:27 pm

to day was way to hot by the end of the bk game i was dead.
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Saturday June 19 2010   Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:05 pm

onotix wrote:
to day was way to hot by the end of the bk game i was dead.

I didnt pay attention to the heat so i was good
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Saturday June 19 2010   Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:52 pm

It was really hot but the games were fun. The MD & BK game did take too long with unlimited re-spawn drunken was a killer for some.

I laugh every time I think of a certain player who wanted me to end the game sooner because he was dehydrated, hot and was not feeling good lol! we continued our mission which was to get the suitcase back to MD and blow them up affraid which was accomplished by the dehydrated player cheers .

I hope this shows that player that although sometimes things get tough you can accomplish your goal by pushing yourself to the limit which in this case he did cheers

Met more players out there today and recruited three team members for F.A.S.T.

Also I was glad to see Angel from team DOG aka "Chainsaw" If there would be a nicer guy for you guys to meet it would be this man. I have known him for several years now and have played with him on US27th.

Thanks to everyone who made it out today and made this another day of fun shooting. You all take care and have a great weekend and happy fathers days to all the dads!

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Saturday June 19 2010   Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:01 pm

Sorry If I called anyone an asshole! Oh and you are not such an ass when after waiting for 3 people holding up a group and discovering that they are trying to fix a broken gun...The ass- thats ME! then goes to his car and pulls out some shit and even some hair straps from his own head to fix the weapon!

I had a very hard time trying to maintain some gaming order because some people were just not paying attention to the blasted whistle! People were acting like cattle must I always have to herd them?
I don't like it when I bring guns to bear on other people holding up a whole team that is actually waiting for them!

I am only speaking for a whole team ...shooting the messenger boy! lol!

I was in a MAFIA GANGSTER MOOD today and was trying out my brand new Gangster gun!....Most games today were force on force, game 3 was Major!...Jesters initiated Burger king vs Mcdonald teams Senerio actually lasted 1 hour....teams started out in the street going for the burger bomb, only Ronald of BK-king can pick it up!... unlimited respawns and if a king gets hit they have to Drop the burger bomb!
Initally the game is over if the bomb is taken to on of the HQs- blown up!

The game lasted a staggering 1 hour, at first Ronald armed with a shield wielded the burger and quickly fell back trying to us an alternate bush trail that we recentlly hacked....Later BK team interceped and the burger bomb was recovered at the bridge....one more atempt was to try for the road again but was just too dificult to spot the snipers!.....BK team later pushed through more bush trails Sanddragon in the lead taking occational hits for his king!..... Bk eventally makes it unchallenged back to the parkinglot and goes for a nice drink!......I went back to the building calling for game over...no one was there!....After blowing the whistle I found some staggler snipers still guarding the furthest parking lot!........Victory for BK team considering we outlasted the other team but If we ever do this again I would recomend players to bring extra ammo and even a drink... this was the most hard core milisim fight action seen at SFAR and the Longest battlefield use of the map!!

Saturday June 19 2010 Airsof24

Later after the epic game we all reverted to field fighting deathmatch and building CQB....Last game of the day was an interesting all of you verses all of me senerio- Battle the White Rabbit.- a very very small building senerio.
We were all against this guy-WHITE RABBIT- and we only use half a building! I was able to corner the guy , even say surrender but my team was not advancing Fast enough... This guy is fast!

That was a very nice action battle both BIG and small!

Last edited by SandDragon on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: Saturday June 19 2010   Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:02 pm

oh also i finaly got a kill
Saturday June 19 2010 AceClown
Back to top Go down
JollyGreen
Private 1st class
JollyGreen

PostSubject: Re: Saturday June 19 2010   Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:15 pm

My first time out and I had lots of fun. Games were fun, the unlimited respawn was cool it just makes for a very long game, next time you could try unlimited respawns but with a time limit.

Roadrashfly wrote:
surprised by big ass 7 footer man. He forgets to say bang bang so i fall back. Me SEABEE freaking giving each other signals for a long ass time, then the jerks on the other team curse at us because we weren't calling our hits when we didn't even get hit, they did.

you surprised me also, I Didnt foget to say bang, we just startled each other. But I waited by my window and you walked out right into my line of fire, you were standing in front of me clear as day,you had your gun down and I said bang! And all you did was run away lol, I said something and you acknowledged and I think you walked off. I was yelling. Not at you guys, that is unless you were one of the two guys blind fireing at me, lol. But I don't know who was blind firing as all they stuck out was their gun, lol. Then I got banged from behind by one of seebees kids, I gave him his props on a job well done and walked off.

Had a fun day today. Hot as fuck. 95 deegrees!
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Saturday June 19 2010   Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:27 pm

Good day today didnt feel the hot weather at all.Game where fun i got there around 1:00 a didnt have time to play with some of you guy but i see u next weeken. Cool
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Saturday June 19 2010   Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:42 pm

JollyGreen wrote:
, lol. Then I got banged from behind by one of seebees kids, I gave him his props on a job well done and walked off.

Yeah he said it was not hard to see you since you were the biggest. I was keeping you busy while RASH moved up. I knew you were there so I kept on shooting in the window from the corner room while I was watching my son move up in the rooms. think he banged 4 people that game ,On the other hand, Its was a good day. besides the heat. I really enjoyed it. Good to see Jolly and Chainsaw out there. Hope to see you guys more often. On the other note, JESTER AND SAND DRAGON stop coming up with some crazy ass games named after food. JESTER while not call it Publix vs Windixie. Stop thinking of food. lol!
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Saturday June 19 2010   Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:43 pm

onotix wrote:

How did you like the G36
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: Saturday June 19 2010   Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:01 pm

SEABEE wrote:
onotix wrote:

How did you like the G36
kicked ass
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Saturday June 19 2010   Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:03 pm

seabee can u bring the bbs next week
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Saturday June 19 2010   Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:35 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Saturday June 19 2010   Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:49 pm

Seabee you gunna have midcaps in metal right
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Saturday June 19 2010   Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:53 pm

JollyGreen wrote:
My first time out and I had lots of fun. Games were fun, the unlimited respawn was cool it just makes for a very long game, next time you could try unlimited respawns but with a time limit.

Roadrashfly wrote:
surprised by big ass 7 footer man. He forgets to say bang bang so i fall back. Me SEABEE freaking giving each other signals for a long ass time, then the jerks on the other team curse at us because we weren't calling our hits when we didn't even get hit, they did.

you surprised me also, I Didnt foget to say bang, we just startled each other. But I waited by my window and you walked out right into my line of fire, you were standing in front of me clear as day,you had your gun down and I said bang! And all you did was run away lol, I said something and you acknowledged and I think you walked off. I was yelling. Not at you guys, that is unless you were one of the two guys blind fireing at me, lol. But I don't know who was blind firing as all they stuck out was their gun, lol. Then I got banged from behind by one of seebees kids, I gave him his props on a job well done and walked off.

I hope I didn't offend you by calling you a big ass 7 footer Sad I want to be like 6'2
anyways I left something out what j meant was at the beginning we saw eachother nobody said bang bang, I geuss we were like holy shit, but the second time ou did call bang bang but I was confused ( yes I have known what bang bang meant for a Long time) so yeah
Back to top Go down
JollyGreen
Private 1st class
JollyGreen

PostSubject: Re: Saturday June 19 2010   Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:21 pm

No man, you didn't offend me, I just wanted to clear it up.

Thanks.

Roadrashfly wrote:
JollyGreen wrote:

Roadrashfly wrote:

I hope I didn't offend you by calling you a big ass 7 footer Sad I want to be like 6'2
anyways I left something out what j meant was at the beginning we saw eachother nobody said bang bang, I geuss we were like holy shit, but the second time ou did call bang bang but I was confused ( yes I have known what bang bang meant for a Long time) so yeah
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Saturday June 19 2010   Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:39 pm

NOBODY wrote:
It was really hot but the games were fun. The MD & BK game did take too long with unlimited re-spawn drunken was a killer for some.

I laugh every time I think of a certain player who wanted me to end the game sooner because he was dehydrated, hot and was not feeling good lol! we continued our mission which was to get the suitcase back to MD and blow them up affraid which was accomplished by the dehydrated player cheers .

I hope this shows that player that although sometimes things get tough you can accomplish your goal by pushing yourself to the limit which in this case he did cheers

Met more players out there today and recruited three team members for F.A.S.T.

Also I was glad to see Angel from team DOG aka "Chainsaw" If there would be a nicer guy for you guys to meet it would be this man. I have known him for several years now and have played with him on US27th.

Thanks to everyone who made it out today and made this another day of fun shooting. You all take care and have a great weekend and happy fathers days to all the dads!

Regards,
NOBODY

LMFAO!!!! cmon man i didnt say it like that sheesh lol. i was asked by someone if i wanted to call game and i said "dude im exhausted, dehydrated, and low on ammo. f*ck quitting." especially the first 20 minutes of the game with that burger king mask on. Shocked

lol today was fun as hell i liked it too. it really was intense. it was great seeing a bunch of familiar faces today.

and seabee i made a scenario just to your liking remember "guard the sack" but you didnt wanna play cause you couldnt find it LMFAO (take that yo)
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Saturday June 19 2010   Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:21 pm

As for SEABEE shooting himself point blank was the funniest Sh&t I have seen in my life.
Thank god it was not a real gun LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! affraid lol! elephant
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Saturday June 19 2010   Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:24 pm

roadrashfly you talk to much on the forum but i dont hear you saying all the offensive words out there in the field [KEEP YOUR OPINION TOYOURSELF)
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Saturday June 19 2010   Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:40 pm

MOVE THE BELLY JESTER AND STOP CHEATING
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Saturday June 19 2010   Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:55 pm

SEABEE wrote:
MOVE THE BELLY JESTER AND STOP CHEATING

cheating? wtf does that mean?
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Saturday June 19 2010   Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:10 am

gonzalo wrote:
roadrashfly you talk to much on the forum but i dont hear you saying all the offensive words out there in the field [KEEP YOUR OPINION TOYOURSELF)

Love you, no homo
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Saturday June 19 2010   Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:45 pm

Sorry my debriefs a little late but i had fun like always man it was hot as hell hottest that i have ever been out there i even had to jump in my car for a while because of how hot it was but yeah the first game was nice and simple field match people played fair. But then here comes the BK game man that game was too long i ended up walking out cause it got pointless I walked all the way to the party houise to start the game and then when the game started i made my way to the other building to find out now we got the burger to then walk back to the party house to then meet up with the people that had the burger which then i had to walk through the deep saw grass or what ever they are called. That game was so against what we had talked about of putting a limit on games to aviod people fainting. Oh and by the way the kid with the sheald that grabed the suitcase first got his legs shoot up and still did not drop the suitcase. We were all making him dance by shooting his legs but whatever i just wanted to put that out there.

Then the cqb game after that was ok and after that i had enough for one day
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Saturday June 19 2010   Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:09 am

Ariel wrote:
Sorry my debriefs a little late but i had fun like always man it was hot as hell hottest that i have ever been out there i even had to jump in my car for a while because of how hot it was but yeah the first game was nice and simple field match people played fair. But then here comes the BK game man that game was too long i ended up walking out cause it got pointless I walked all the way to the party houise to start the game and then when the game started i made my way to the other building to find out now we got the burger to then walk back to the party house to then meet up with the people that had the burger which then i had to walk through the deep saw grass or what ever they are called. That game was so against what we had talked about of putting a limit on games to aviod people fainting. Oh and by the way the kid with the sheald that grabed the suitcase first got his legs shoot up and still did not drop the suitcase. We were all making him dance by shooting his legs but whatever i just wanted to put that out there.

Then the cqb game after that was ok and after that i had enough for one day

Hey we saw plenty of cool action guarding BK and aquiring the burger. I personally shot Ronald in the ass and foot and told him to drop it! To get the burger which was being camped I had to take a bullet for the king so he could snatch the burger bomb!

We then proceeded back to base with the prize but........ you should not have walked back!

By then the enemy team regained control of the street and now we had to cut through un cut bush to win!

My oppinion for BK game was It was more hard core of a Milisim senerio requiring players should bring a walkie talkie, extra ammo and a water bottle! I would say this is a really serious game....

Now we know what it is like to play a longer game, and this is actually quite common MILISIM type games in some areas, the battlefield is so big that vehicals can be used and the event is maybe 6 days long!
I am betting that we are not likelly to do any of those but to guys who play those really long events , an hour long game is a skirmish to them! and that is no joke!

Our 20 minute death matches are nothing worth comparing, but if you insist it is still possible to put a time limit on these kind of games.

Like TV, there will be MOVIES! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday June 19 2010   Saturday June 19 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday June 19 2010
Page 1 of 1