AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Ok so is this gun good? Vote_lcapOk so is this gun good? Voting_barOk so is this gun good? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Ok so is this gun good? Vote_lcapOk so is this gun good? Voting_barOk so is this gun good? Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Ok so is this gun good?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Ok so is this gun good? Empty
PostSubject: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:46 pm

http://www.airrattle.com/M89_V_3_With_Laser_And_Scope_Airsoft_AEG_Rifle_p/m89p.htm

So this is probably what ill but but i want to make sure that it GOOD and accurate cause i dont trust airrattle but its the only place i found the m89 ump.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:05 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
http://www.airrattle.com/M89_V_3_With_Laser_And_Scope_Airsoft_AEG_Rifle_p/m89p.htm

So this is probably what ill but but i want to make sure that it GOOD and accurate cause i dont trust airrattle but its the only place i found the m89 ump.
id rather get the G&G UMP, that way i know it works
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:12 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Ghost95 wrote:

id rather get the G&G UMP, that way i know it works

i would get that one but i always wondered if this truly is th eonly good gun by double eagle from what i here it hits dead on at 150
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:14 pm

it's okay.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:15 pm

but get a G&G if you're set on a UMP. or you can always upgrade the DE.
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:17 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
but get a G&G if you're set on a UMP. or you can always upgrade the DE.

ok and what should i upgrade on the ump?
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:21 pm

i would say the motor since the ROF is low, but if you use a 9.6v it'll be cheaper than a motor. also metal bushings and spring guide, and shimming and re-lube. then you'll have a nice AEG.
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:24 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
i would say the motor since the ROF is low, but if you use a 9.6v it'll be cheaper than a motor. also metal bushings and spring guide, and shimming and re-lube. then you'll have a nice AEG.

lright thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:25 pm

ive owned both the double eagle and the g&g ump.45 and ill tell you hands down get the G&G

its accurate, shoots fast, and it doesnt need upgrading. plus you cant fit a 9.6 in the gun
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:09 pm

Jester wrote:
ive owned both the double eagle and the g&g ump.45 and ill tell you hands down get the G&G

its accurate, shoots fast, and it doesnt need upgrading. plus you cant fit a 9.6 in the gun

ok and jester howdoes the m89 perform out like no upgrades?
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:16 pm

why don't you wait for the umarex version to come out?
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:19 pm

oooh the sportline one right? for like 150$

i saw it, super easy to access the gearbox, also a quick spring change design. its already out, but out of stock.

it looks nice and i would definitely consider it. i'll post a link for you Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:20 pm

nevermind its back in stock :O

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=10170

i'll post a vid now.
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:23 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
oooh the sportline one right? for like 150$

i saw it, super easy to access the gearbox, also a quick spring change design. its already out, but out of stock.

it looks nice and i would definitely consider it. i'll post a link for you Ghost.

Thumbs up I would've got it but seeing as i already have the g4 and scar, I really have no use for yet another gun, lol
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:27 pm

there's the vid. seriously considering it, lol. but I have an AK74M and don't need another AEG -.-
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

there's the vid. seriously considering it, lol. but I have an AK74M and don't need another AEG -.-

Damn that s nice. but i dont know wether to get that one or this one since im russian loadout.

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_672_719&products_id=30467
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:49 pm

ghost, thats the gun I have now. i paid 135$ for it on ASGI.

also, i upgraded it to metal bushings and spring guide right away. it's very good now.

also the magazine is shit plastic and misfeeds a lot.

besides that i love it and will have it for awhile.
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:50 pm

oh then in that case most likely the ak74. Depending on where you would play more, the ak74 could most likely to a better job in terms of field/long range.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:56 pm

the range is good, the hop up works great. be warned though that having the hop up on more than half way will jam the BB.
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:00 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
the range is good, the hop up works great. be warned though that having the hop up on more than half way will jam the BB.

holy crap where can i get it for 135? can you send me the link bro?? And hows the range on the ak cauase i wasnt planning on upgrading it for a while.
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:02 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

also how much did the shipping cost when you ordered it? and how long did it take to get to you?
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:11 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

Rouger couldnt i just buy it off here ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-350FPS-CYMA-Airsoft-AK-74M-AK47-Black-AEG-Electric-Metal-AEG-Rifle-Gun-V3-/220924190376?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33701b9ea8

cause with the shipping it wil total up to about the same price or more.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:14 pm

free shipping over 100$

ordered it on a tuesday got it the next wednesday (so about 8 days)

if you order it on a monday expect it to get there by the following tuesday, etc.

if i were you i'd get the cm.047d (AK105) because its shorter and lighter. trust me after 5 hours at matrix with the full size my arm was sore. and i've been weight lifting for 3 years!
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:22 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
free shipping over 100$

ordered it on a tuesday got it the next wednesday (so about 8 days)

if you order it on a monday expect it to get there by the following tuesday, etc.

if i were you i'd get the cm.047d (AK105) because its shorter and lighter. trust me after 5 hours at matrix with the full size my arm was sore. and i've been weight lifting for 3 years!

well im good on the weight. ive had heavy gun s before there im good. And wait airsoftgi does free shipping over 100 bucks? ive never shopped there before only evike thats why. That sounds good damn. But the ak since you own it. Can it hit people acuratley from far or it sorta glides with the wind like the jg's?
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:01 pm

it glides, low fps around 330. the gun itself is good, but needs upgrading. (as most china clones do)

and trust meeee i'm used to heavy guns, i use my wooden bolt action at the range for hours at a time, but the AK is front heavy since the stock is empty plastic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok so is this gun good?   Ok so is this gun good? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok so is this gun good?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next