AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
    April 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    SandDragon
    Breaking In The Newbie Vote_lcapBreaking In The Newbie Voting_barBreaking In The Newbie Vote_rcap 
    DEVIN
    Breaking In The Newbie Vote_lcapBreaking In The Newbie Voting_barBreaking In The Newbie Vote_rcap 
    Jester
    Pandemonium
    NOBODY
    EAGLE
    Rogue Echo 1
    TANK
    Streets
    SEABEE
    Social bookmarking
    Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Breaking In The Newbie

Go down 
    +5
    Randy
    Ghost95
    Ebola
    Whiskey
    Spooky
    9 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Spooky
    Private 1st class
    Spooky

Breaking In The Newbie Empty
    PostSubject: Breaking In The Newbie   Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:29 am

Alright, I know no one has seen much of me on this forum. That might have something to do with the fact that i'm a "NEWBIE" Smile. I come straight out of a paintball team and have the experience to show for it BUT i'm still new to all this as well as the airsoft community. So, i'm making a statement and introducing myself properly in high hopes that you guys can return the favor and be just a welcoming.

-Spooky
    Back to top Go down
    Whiskey
    Private 1st class
    Whiskey

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In The Newbie   Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:14 am

Welcome
    Back to top Go down
    Ebola
    Sergeant
    Sergeant
    Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In The Newbie   Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:22 am

Bienvenido. Welcome, if you need anything feel free to ask. Welcome
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
    Ghost95
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In The Newbie   Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:15 pm

Welcome occasion Viking
    Back to top Go down
    Randy
    Sergeant
    Sergeant
    Randy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In The Newbie   Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:03 pm

Welcome
    Back to top Go down
    Spooky
    Private 1st class
    Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In The Newbie   Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:23 pm

Sooo... What's the 411? Is there multiple groups/squads that come together and battle it out on the field? You guys got any room for a new squad? I'm trying to build my own squad out of my old mates.
    Back to top Go down
    Randy
    Sergeant
    Sergeant
    Randy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In The Newbie   Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Spooky wrote:
    Sooo... What's the 411? Is there multiple groups/squads that come together and battle it out on the field? You guys got any room for a new squad? I'm trying to build my own squad out of my old mates.

pm ebola or nobody to make your own team.
    or you can just ask to join one
    Back to top Go down
    Pandemonium
    Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In The Newbie   Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Spooky wrote:
    oh how i wish for the day that NLN can come and battle it out on the fields....
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
    RecoN
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant
    RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In The Newbie   Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:49 pm

you've made a great decision Razz Welcome occasion
    Back to top Go down
    Ghost95
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In The Newbie   Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:48 pm

Spooky wrote:

join mines. ive been looking for my 2nd squad leader since i lost him.

At the moment im working with schnelle to train the players but havent been able to go due to no primary.

But ive got a spot on my team for you

its Squad leader. youll be leading Delta Squad. if interested pm me
    Back to top Go down
    Rogue Echo 1
    First Sergeant
    Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In The Newbie   Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:06 pm

ghost you train the players? lol :p

i went today to Matrix but the only organized team i saw was SWORD. me and Rill and TFK were the only schnell dudes there, we we're doing woooooooork!
    Back to top Go down
    Rogue Echo 1
    First Sergeant
    Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In The Newbie   Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:06 pm

btw, welcome and hope to see you on the field...
    Back to top Go down
    Ghost95
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In The Newbie   Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
    ghost you train the players? lol :p

i went today to Matrix but the only organized team i saw was SWORD. me and Rill and TFK were the only schnell dudes there, we we're doing woooooooork!

yes i do bro. Me and sanddragon talked about it im going to be working with him for 5 months till i break off and continue with my team. I have been extremly busy latley with work thats why but i usually always attend pb matrix since i love cqb and its the perfect place to teach strategies and military operations. Im helping sd since i have been taught actaull combat techniques and ect from one of my great friends that just deployed to iraq. Man he was one hell of a bro.
    Back to top Go down
    Rillickual
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal
    Rillickual

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In The Newbie   Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Hey Spooky,welcome to the forum and airsoft.What i know for Squads and personal teams is little but you can make your own if you want,and what you do can be left up to you since that is how one of the Teams i'm on did,just made up of friends.The home team though is Shcnell that is for Matrix field which i'm a part of as well.I don't remember much else about how to go about to make your Team/Squad official or renowned.Anyways good luck and good hunting,heh.
    Back to top Go down
    Pandemonium
    Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In The Newbie   Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:34 pm

Rillickual wrote:
    Hey Spooky,welcome to the forum and airsoft.What i know for Squads and personal teams is little but you can make your own if you want,and what you do can be left up to you since that is how one of the Teams i'm on did,just made up of friends.The home team though is Shcnell that is for Matrix field which i'm a part of as well.I don't remember much else about how to go about to make your Team/Squad official or renowned.Anyways good luck and good hunting,heh.
    to get ur team official its all about rep. do well enough people will remember ur name..
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
    Spooky
    Private 1st class
    Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In The Newbie   Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:37 pm

Honestly, it depends on how serious some airsofters are. I like to waste less and hit more. I dont pull the trigger unless I have a clear shot when playing woodsball so I imagine id handle airsoft in the same manner. My old team had lots of different strats when it came to the 6 of us; Patterns, Cross overs, Stacking up, Re-positioning, etc. I never did like just standing on one side of the field and letting my cover get hit with 300+ paintballs before I pop up and do the same to my opponents.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In The Newbie   Breaking In The Newbie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking In The Newbie
    Page 1 of 1