AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Vote_lcapWhats with the FOXHOLE ? Voting_barWhats with the FOXHOLE ? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Vote_lcapWhats with the FOXHOLE ? Voting_barWhats with the FOXHOLE ? Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Whats with the FOXHOLE ?

Go down 
+5
Pandemonium
Ghost95
Ebola
RecoN
Spooky
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Spooky
Private 1st class
Spooky

Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Empty
PostSubject: Whats with the FOXHOLE ?   Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:36 pm

Do you guys still airsoft there?
Is the Foxhole the same location by the air force base?
Is it safe/permitted to airsoft there?
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the FOXHOLE ?   Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:05 pm

Spooky wrote:
Do you guys still airsoft there?
Is the Foxhole the same location by the air force base?
Is it safe/permitted to airsoft there?

Now everyone is at Matrix, whenever people go it's on Sunday, yes it is the same location, yes it is safe/permitted to airsoft there...
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the FOXHOLE ?   Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:16 pm

LOL, I love these people that post and don't have a clue what they are talking about. Foxhole is where the many experienced Airsofters play. You have a group usually of older folk that have been playing airsoft for a very long time. One group that plays there is HRO another is SOG. Now they only play on Sundays at foxhole. As for the field it is not a sanctioned venue. Its abandoned land owned by..... well doesn't matter, but no one really cares. People that play at foxhole don't scream out stupid things like"call your hit". No Bullshit is tolerated. At Foxhole people talk less and play more! If you plan on attending feel free to do so but remember the adults there are not going to put up with any crap. If you act like and idiot or cheat......well I wouldn't want to find out what will happend to you with out anyone to hide behind. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the FOXHOLE ?   Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:26 pm

Don't be like that, I know different teams play there and there's no BS or anything, im trying to summarize it all, alright? I personally choose Matrix cause there are usually bigger turn outs. No need to put anyone down and make me feel like a complete Penis about it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the FOXHOLE ?   Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:47 pm

Wel i have nevr had the honor of going to play at foxhole but i have played aggains H.R.O in the past and they were truly chill people that dont put up with bullshit. I play at matrix beacuse simple(i dont like big fields) Matrix couls be so much better but with all the litte kids(7-11) they show up and make the feld look unprofesional and shit. Its not there fault but then again everyone wuit on matrix. I mean ya 15 $ is kinda alot for one day paly but then again they barley make money from the field. MAtrix has pottential but if everyone starts leaving matrix as the teams then eventually we will only have one field left and who know if foxhole closes tommorow due to a fire or sum dickhead. Ive played at matrix about 24 times and every time i went except twice it sucked but when we took the little kids out and crybabys and just played head on it was actually really fun.
Then again for me airsoft is just a fun hobby to jsut woop as-s and enjoy. But when i want to have serious play i usually get a group of friends to play in abonded nieghboorhiods or housed that forcloesed and let me tell you. THAT IS INTENSE And NO ONE bitches. So Foxhole and matrix are preety much this

Foxhole=Bf3
MAtrix= Mw3

Nuff said
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the FOXHOLE ?   Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:01 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
Wel i have nevr had the honor of going to play at foxhole but i have played aggains H.R.O in the past and they were truly chill people that dont put up with bullshit. I play at matrix beacuse simple(i dont like big fields) Matrix couls be so much better but with all the litte kids(7-11) they show up and make the feld look unprofesional and shit. Its not there fault but then again everyone wuit on matrix. I mean ya 15 $ is kinda alot for one day paly but then again they barley make money from the field. MAtrix has pottential but if everyone starts leaving matrix as the teams then eventually we will only have one field left and who know if foxhole closes tommorow due to a fire or sum dickhead. Ive played at matrix about 24 times and every time i went except twice it sucked but when we took the little kids out and crybabys and just played head on it was actually really fun.
Then again for me airsoft is just a fun hobby to jsut woop as-s and enjoy. But when i want to have serious play i usually get a group of friends to play in abonded nieghboorhiods or housed that forcloesed and let me tell you. THAT IS INTENSE And NO ONE bitches. So Foxhole and matrix are preety much this

Foxhole=Bf3
MAtrix= Mw3

Nuff said
hahahahhaha i just bought premium for BF3!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the FOXHOLE ?   Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:09 pm

lol!

Is it worth it cause i play xbox and herd it wasnt?
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the FOXHOLE ?   Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:25 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
lol!

Is it worth it cause i play xbox and herd it wasnt?
im on PS3 and if you keep up with gaming politics youll know that EA and Dice have been treating the PS3 better than the Xbox, so idk if youll want to get it but i got it and its awesome i got the CQB map pack which is hella legit, i got the weapon camos which dont do much, and i got the double XP weekends which is every weekend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the FOXHOLE ?   Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:18 pm

once again yo are going off topic like hell, take it somewhere else. p.s thats not even a question,ps3 rapes xbox hands down.

back on subject. yes foxhole Is stil Used and its always a good day of play. no schnoob dynasty, no pay and you play Milsim games.

if I had To compare venues to video games
foxhole= ghost recon
matrix tactical= mario party

you know Those free roaming games like bf3 and lost planet etc. thats like foxhole, Everchanging gameplay More serious objctives etc

matrix is like mario party where the battle lines are set, you only play the same bad mini games and at the end of the game you want to punch someone in the face till they stop functioning. however so, matrx has the feel of close quarters battle and they fumigate their field. so no worrying about having to get a blood transfusion after losing 6qts of blood from foxholes big a ss mosquitos
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the FOXHOLE ?   Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:36 pm

i think you gave matrix to much . Its more like hello kitty adventure lol
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the FOXHOLE ?   Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:37 pm

and i played ps3 like 5 times and the online is easy as hell. But i mean consolse to me sucks. Its all about my pc!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the FOXHOLE ?   Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:04 pm

foxhole on sundays gets a bigger turnout than PB on either Saturday or Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the FOXHOLE ?   Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:20 pm

if you don't use teamwork, maps, tactics, etc... expect to get the sh*t shot out of you at foxhole Twisted Evil

definitely a place for the advanced airsofter. first time i went there i got lost, after that slowly got used to the layout.

to answer OP's question, sunday is the best day to go to foxhole.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Private 1st class
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the FOXHOLE ?   Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:01 am

Okay, with all that said, why the hell are there SOOOO many roll calls for Matrix and less for Foxhole? If I get into this, I want to do it right...
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the FOXHOLE ?   Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:42 am

Reason why is people that go to foxhole got tired of stuff that was happening on the forum. So most of them use facebook. That's what Nobody and myself been trying to change things on here. Trying to get the forum back to where it was once before and have everyone in the Airsoft community on here communicating with each other.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
Spooky
Private 1st class
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the FOXHOLE ?   Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Well, lets do a roll call, then??
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the FOXHOLE ?   Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:57 pm

just show up... bout 10am should be bout 40 players sunday..... like Ebola said we have a facebook group page for foxhole....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Spooky
Private 1st class
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the FOXHOLE ?   Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:45 pm

That sounds like a hell of a plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the FOXHOLE ?   Whats with the FOXHOLE ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats with the FOXHOLE ?
Page 1 of 1